Buying: Tezlapod pet

I'm sure he will make a great crit damage buddy in 17 years or so when he is grown up and levelled.
I reckon full unlock is doable in a couple of years using that massive focus buff. That's If you have access to 10'k ped in fruit bars. Even at level 40 it will consume huge amount of bars as the exponential growth is massuve each level.

A lot of changes can happen in 2 years in this game with respect to buffs on anything. So big commitment.

Edit: I'd train some, if they had straight up heals. But negative heal buff kind of sucks to me.

I reckon full unlock is doable in a couple of years using that massive focus buff. That's If you have access to 10'k ped in fruit bars. Even at level 40 it will consume huge amount of bars as the exponential growth is massuve each level.

A lot of changes can happen in 2 years in this game with respect to buffs on anything. So big commitment.

Edit: I'd train some, if they had straight up heals. But negative heal buff kind of sucks to me.
Indeed, the focus buff is key and well thought out here I think! The first borns are already into the 20s level wise this week, ofc it will slow down but hopefully they will progress nicely :)

(free bump)

Back