Uber: Thank Lootius!!!

mike malan

Dominant
Society
Natural Born Killers, NBK Council Advisor
michael mike malan
So after a super long shift at the bar, I went out for a couple beers to unwind. Wasn't even going to log on cause I always seem to blow my PEDs when I'm buzzed (For some reason I lose my sense of reasoning:drink: After logging in Sakura was filled with trumpets and the sounds of a crowd. Mindstar, Toast, and a bunch more were having a nice lil crafting party. So I stood in front of the auctioneer trying not to depo. Alcohol strikes again!! Depoed and decided to click the Ambu texture BP I looted that morning doing a run for a friend. (Felt lucky to me!)

9 clicks in and BOOM!!:wtg:

[

1.5K WOW! Knocked me on the floor:yay:

Big thanks to those that gratzed and sprayed me in champagne:silly2: Best part of the day!!

BIG Gratz my friend!!! Couldnt happen to a nicer guy!!!! :yay:

Blackjack :cowboy:

was standing right next to you :) It was great to see the rolling from all of you. Unfortunately I had to head work :rolleyes: so typical. Would have loved to see more - the air was nearly electric :silly2:

BIG gratz to you :wtg:

gratz ! :yay:

btw u dont look like u need ambu textures :laugh:

Dancing Monkey Gratz!

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

:yay:

:wtg:

Dex :cool:

Big gratz on that one mike! :yay::wtg::thumbup:

When I heard that "HOF" sound and looked at the chat, I was shocked seeing it was a texture! I'm going to have to click some of those again myself!:D

Congratulations again ... it was a fun night with so many people there crafting ... swirlies everywhere. I got some great pics of a few cool things from last night, and I'm going to do a little pic story about it, and include a pic of someone who came a little underdressed to say the least, but that's what makes it fun ... the unexpected. I'll be posting it soon, and I hope you continue Uber'ing! :D

Wow, what a great way to round off an evening. :)

That is one nice texture!

Gratz mike!

Huge gratz mate:)

you've deserved it after all that time crafting those textures

Freddie

Way to go, Mike, just keep'em coming!:yay:

9 clicks in...:grumble:how come I always need to go like 900 clicks in before anything happens...:laugh:

Steve Mischief

Way to go, Mike, just keep'em coming!:yay:

9 clicks in...:grumble:how come I always need to go like 900 clicks in before anything happens...:laugh:

Steve Mischief

MAYbe ... if you're not crafting at Sakura, come join us and see if it makes a difference! ;)

Thanks all for your congrats!!! As much as I don't think It could happen 2 nights in a row I'll be there tonight again:silly2: Pretty hard to use a computer with both your fingers crossed:laugh:

Back