Thank you charlie !

Pifometre

Guardian
Society
La Maison de Retraite
Pifometre Pif Aragon
I am not really happy and positive these days.
But when moves are good , i think it is justified to say it.
I log on to do shared loot event on bots and i wanted to specially thank Charlie for his presence.
Heals are awsome and helps fun in the game.
Yesterday night was one of my best since months and Charlie spawning for us new bots was really great !!
So, thank you Charlie , for listening all of us and be open minded. Hope to see you more often ingame.

indeed,the healing and spawning of new bots brought new excitement to the event

...and Charlie spawning for us new bots was really great !!
Could you elaborate? Is Charlie some MindArk person with privileges to spawn mobs in real-time, or did I completely misunderstand?

Could you elaborate? Is Charlie some MindArk person with privileges to spawn mobs in real-time, or did I completely misunderstand?

Click on the dev posts link, and you will see posts from Charlie|Calypso.

Yeah, it was fun at Solfais last night. And nice to see MA officials active in-game in general; I also bumped into Charlie whilst checking out the new Caperon spawn on VU day and he cleared some Stalkers out of the way and fapped me for a few minutes. Nice touch.

Very cool to see credit given where it is due, and props to Charlie for positive interaction with the community. I think a regular "walkabout" by MA/Calypso staff would be a great way to improve the communication with the player base, so hopefully this will become a more regular occurence, and not only at the big events.

MA Should invest more in MA made avatars running around, aswering questions, helping out
Surelly good advertisment and feels much better when you're listend to.

MA Should invest more in MA made avatars running around, aswering questions, helping out
This is not criticism towards you, so please don't see it that way, but speak about stating the obvious (a more straightforward reply would be "No shit!"). :)

Likely a majority of their customers have requested customer interaction for many years now, why when it finally happens it becomes an "event". Fingers crossed this "event" becomes what customers have requested - the norm.

Yesterday night was one of my best since months and Charlie spawning for us new bots was really great !!

So can all PP do this or is just MA officals, sorry i mean Calypso officals?:scratch2:

What I thought was very cool, was that Charles was on his own time, and still interacting with and helping players. Nice.

Back