Thanks Cybe

Society
Freelancer
Jager Jager von Amber
Just wanted to post a quick thanks to Cybe of Shaolin for his fapping "services" while I was mobbed by several Kreltin and Aurli on CP.

Cybe came over unasked, but definitely appreciated, while I had what turned out to be 3 Aurli (2 Weak & 1 Watcher) and 3 Kreltin (1 Young & 2 Old) aggro'd on me. He stood there and fapped me (taking hits I'm sure) until I had worked the crowd down to the last mob.

Thanks again for taking the time out of your own hunt to help.

Weird, he was trying to killsteal my mobs a couple months ago
MA rewarded him with an ATH a half hour later too

:rolleyes:

It's good to know he has changed to a good person then ;)

bah, he's always been one of my best friends in game, maybe he just pissed you off, 13. ;p

I know people can have a bad mood but when posting the good stuff dont forget the bad stuff ;)

Cybe is very nice indeed :)

No he's not!
(Just trying to keep the balance here...;) )

that you say last time for me too when i stay in dome 1 with a ravager. but i hit him first and he kill me in gremlin. so i come back and kill him. in this time he kill you 2, so you say me i take your mob. that's not right, you are not alone in cp and no mob run around with your name on his front. and for sure, cybe is a good mate.

regards

lucky star

that you say last time for me too when i stay in dome 1 with a ravager. but i hit him first and he kill me in gremlin. so i come back and kill him. in this time he kill you 2, so you say me i take your mob. that's not right, you are not alone in cp and no mob run around with your name on his front. and for sure, cybe is a good mate.

regards

lucky star

actually i left that specific mob alone, and i understand cp is alot different than normal hunting
what cybe had tried with me was killstealing, because while i was shooting a mob, he started shooting the same mob and didnt back down. this happened on more than 1 mob
good that i have a fast gun then ;)

Theres always someone to ruin a positive post ....

when people post something to compliment someone else, go with it or just keep it to yourself, i think that's normal courtesy not to hi-jacked someone's else post and demote his/her hero to zero.

if u don't like that person just keep it to yourself or start another post to rant about.

Well, i don't know if it's the same person, but if you're talking about melocybe, that i can confirm he's an awesome dude :). :)

Sounds to me like the jaleous type.
I wonder who has the negative vibe here :)

Cybe killstealing ... lol, must be by accident
He is great :)

Sounds to me like the jaleous type.
I wonder who has the negative vibe here :)

Cybe killstealing ... lol, must be by accident
He is great :)

I still remember it and I'm not lying.
I dont have any reason to lie about it either, it's not the first time an ath happened around me so its not about jealousy (and the mob that gave him the ath was not stolen, if I was shooting it he couldn't outdamage me anyways with his doa I think it was, at least low range weapon)

Cry more? :scratch2:

Whiny enough for a late reply :silly2:

Funny how this thread stays open, while "accusing" some other people is treated with an instant lock by the moderators ?

:scratch2:

Back