Thanks Deathifier!: Feedback on new combibo spawn

lilac

Stalker
Society
Rapture of Rebellion
Dagny Lilac Lane
Just got done hunting big bibo in OLA 35...

Observations:

• They are easy to kill with an eco pistol, and don't hit hard through unplated shogun.
  • They loot like little combibo, only moreso (13 goblin shins, 18 ped of bibo skin) in 100 ped of ammo...
  • they have virtually no aggro, so miners shouldn't have a problem coexisting with the spawn.

I could easily see my self hunting there a few times a month... they're a good alternative to argo, drone, gradivore type hunts...

Keep the spawn, and keep up the good work!

[*]they have virtually no aggro, so miners shouldn't have a problem coexisting with the spawn.

They are slow, so small ones are easy to outrun... Dunno about big ones though, since VU10 :wise:

So I do not mind Combibo too much when mining ;)

you mean... bimbo stalker? :eek:

Compared to an Argonaut young. They damge much more, or it's the same ?

They are slow, so small ones are easy to outrun... Dunno about big ones though, since VU10 :wise:

I didn't try running from them, but I can say that the spawn wasn't so dense that a miner would have to deal with it unless you got a spawn on top of one...

and it would probably be easy enough to get a normal size claim out without having to deal with killing them unless you were so inclined

Compared to an Argonaut young. They damge much more, or it's the same ?

I'd compare it more to an argo guardian...

combibo have a fair amount of regen, so probably not worth it trying to opolo hunt them, but it's a good mob for a Korss/p5a

Nice, I have to check these out. It's stalkers?

Anyone know cords for OLA35? (im lazy)

i was an idiot and put it in the wrong topic... but here ya go

hunted em for 100 PED.. came back with 93PED tt... they seem to be doing ok.. atleast for me.. to drunk to mess with em again tonight... maybe tommorrow if i can sneak away from the presents long enough

Sweet, another low lvl mob pushed to high maturity, love it.

Ill check it out after work.

:handgun:

Looks interesting... Not worth to Opalo, alone... but I wonder if they would be huntable with a small team (2 or 3 people) with Opalo SGA + A101... :silly2:

I'd compare it more to an argo guardian...

combibo have a fair amount of regen, so probably not worth it trying to opolo hunt them, but it's a good mob for a Korss/p5a

:(

Isn't a riker UL1 + Rascal good enough ?

I hunted them with shogun+a4 and p3a +em11 and didn't do too well. too much armor and too little damage. still very fun to hunt

unless you got a spawn on top of one...

I have actually had an Atrox getting stuck in a mining claim of mine :laugh: luckily it was only a II or III :silly2:

Went hunting them a couple of days ago. CB24 no amp, shogun +5b

Damage was less than 5 every time through armour + plates.

Took average of 13 shots per kill (i am lvl54 blp hit+dmg)

Looted 14 pairs of goblin shins, both genders :)

Loot was not bad. lost about 10/15 ped from 100 ped of ammo.

Will be hunting them again soon, but gonna try a smaller gun..

Used korss400+103 amp. And pixi no plates, i did take 15-25ped in damage so on nead for anyting better in armor. Loot was oki and loot of armor part so one fun La

Last edited:
Sounds like good opportunity for some low stakes eco hunting! I`ll be sure to check them out soon!

Density is a bit low, I think a notch or two up would not hurt.

Density is a bit low, I think a notch or two up would not hurt.

I'd love to increase it however it's at max, there's only one DNA in the system, and it's effectively impossible to get more Combibo DNA.

If you happen to find some let me know :)

- Deathifier

I'd love to increase it however it's at max, there's only one DNA in the system, and it's effectively impossible to get more Combibo DNA.

If you happen to find some let me know :)

- Deathifier

:scratch2:
So only solution would be to go to Sweden and search under Marcos pillow ?! :D
At least I got my fourth SGA item there, an awesome Solomate Kangoo SGA (which I hopefully be able to use in 3-4 years).
Maybe my luck keeps up and I loot a pike :D

What are the rare combibo parts to make the DNA anyone know?

What are the rare combibo parts to make the DNA anyone know?
the only bibo part i know of apart from the skin is the bibo pike...
just finished a hunt there myself, no pike looted but a nice even, no gain, no loss rezult. the spawn was a bit small when I was hunting but as soon as I ran out of ammo the bibos seemed to appear everyhwere. Overall I really liked the bibos :) rascal+3a+riker ul2= lots of dead bibos

Edit: also selling bibo skin :)

Wow Big Bibo's, I used to love hunting the little ones when I started EU. They droppped fairly well back then and you could do long hunts quite easily on them. Not sure what they are like now since MA "Enhanced" them to a regen mob out of greedy and not intellegence. back then thye were the best second tier newb mob along side berc.

I have to remember to bring some ammo when mine there to see what happens.

Have done about 500 peds in hunting out there. Profited on 4 of the 5 100 ped runs.

looted so far 6 kangoo's 1 was SGA lots and lots of goblin pieces. 5 s30's and One set of Vigi thighs. Also alot of Combibio Skins and enough oils 2 globals

You'll be happy to know that the Combibo passed their month long trial :)

Activity has dropped off a bit since the holidays ended however it is still doing well enough to maintain, and I hope that the Combibo hunters continue to enjoy their spawn!

- Deathifier

Back