Thanks Fishface :)

SoftHart

Elite
Society
Skillin' Villains
Softhart
Wanted to take time to thank Fishface for taking the time to offer free rides in his VTOL. Was an Awesome view, I also wanted to test something. Can you actually jump out of one? And the answer is YES! LOL. Although I didn't know that there was a platform that he conveniently placed us over before I jumped as you can see :)

Thanks again Fishface :yay:

I was on the ground at PA, and I could repeaditly see you falling from very high every 15-20 seconds beside the tp and then disappear.

I'm blaming you for all my disconnects there earlier this evening :D

LOL did you get it on film? Have any proof? Cause if so I want to use it for the Achievement section. "Softhart causes CTD in Planet Calypso all over the world by falling from the sky" :yay: :laugh:

how high can those vehicles go btw?

Cool Vantage Point :)

Hmm, is it possible to lose one if you jump while it's flying? Sorry I've never owned a vehicle and have no idea what happens when you leave the vehicle out in the open :D.

Wasn't mine that I jumped out of. But no, if its like cars you can recall it. Or if left around and you sign out its returned to inventory.

how high can those vehicles go btw?

I heard someone mention a little over 1000m

Wasn't mine that I jumped out of. But no, if its like cars you can recall it. Or if left around and you sign out its returned to storage.

I heard someone mention a little over 1000m

Corrected! :thumbup:

One thing I know about you Softy ... it is no effort for you at all to get yourself into weird locations ... high, low, inside out, upside down, doesn't matter. :D I love your sense of adventure and going for it, no matter what the consequences are. Great photos btw, and thanks for sharing! :thumbup:

Oh and ... awesome of you Fishface to offer free flights. I'm sure many have enjoyed the experience, and as time go on, we'll see more adventure photos. Love the video that AlphaGeek did in another thread, be sure to check it out if you haven't already. :)

The only problem was getting down........I left blood all over PA :laugh:

Back