Thanks ma for listening!!!!!

Strash

Elite
Society
Soldiers of Fortune
I wanted to say this and i hope everyone else see's it this way too. MA has been working hard to develope this game make it fun exciting for all. But they do things that well seem questionable at times. They say it is for balance but sometimes looks alittle off balance to me. Either Way they do have a heart/soul and they DO listen to us. I wanted to thank them for that.

And i hope they realize it is not about lootable Zones that ATTRACT people to this game. IT is the GAME play and Community it self. No one will come into a game if it's all lootable and impossible to contain your money. It shouldn't be that you depoist money to play to have some 'person' that has the menitality of a shark to take it from you. No it should have the theme it does and always has. LOOTABLE zones should be a 'special' thing not the thing that makes this game unique.

But i will Say it again THANK YOU MINDARK TEAM FOR LISTENING TO THE COMMUNITY!!!!! and i hope everyone else Thanks them too, they do deserv it, they have worked really hard for this.

Peace

Strash

Is it you who have the time crystals stucked at Arkadia ? :D

And i hope it is sarcastic and that the space is still Lootable PVP.. I hope MA wont listen to some whiners to ruin the economic ;)

thank them for what? reactivating the tempory TP's?

Never really had any problem with lootable pvp zones. I don't need to go out of my way to avoid them. Sure, I've never been to space, but I don't have any problem with that. Read about that log-in log-out 'trick' on spaceships, that's sounds nice. So maybe I can come to space and mine on other planets.

As for listenig to the players, it never hurts but I doubt they can always follow up on it. Peds for us are what players are to MA; win some lose some more ;)

Is it you who have the time crystals stucked at Arkadia ? :D

And i hope it is sarcastic and that the space is still Lootable PVP.. I hope MA wont listen to some whiners to ruin the economic ;)

I still think that lootable space also should have some exitement for the looters as in loosing ship and weapon when shot down for example.

Why should the risk only be on the side of the hunter returning from another planet with his loot and not also on the pirate?

If he also have to risk some of his money while doing the pirate thing then it would even out the playing field a little bit.
ATM the lost to a PvP'er would only be ammo spent and repair cost opposed to the possible loot he could get from looting stackables from his bounty.

I would not go so far as it was on the oceans on earth where cought pirates where hung high on the mast and never evere seen again.

As long as the playing field is so uneven it is seen not only by me butr by many others that lootable space is very bad for MA / EU / Planet Partners and the development of the game as a whole.

Do you think you can get more PP's or special events when the investors see: no one want to travel to their event because they fear to loos RL Money witch they may would spend on their planets and the only ones profiting is a very very smal group of vilans witch take the money out of EU and not spend on their planets or in their promoted events?

If PvP would be such a great thing and most of EU players like it MA would not have to promote it with special ressources only found in PvP or in forcing everyone who wants to go and visit another planet for a hunt into PvP and if he gets some Loot to risk it on the way back.

Like many others this scenario prevented my avatar from traveling to other planets and spend peds on them.

For me it is a loose loose situation with only 1/2% of EU participants enjoy the situation.

thank them for what? reactivating the tempory TP's?

This... what did they actually listen to.

you mean they were not getting people traveling to CP and CND so they were loosing out on thruster decay and landing on the planet charge, they did not listen to anyone it was all pure greed yet again :wise:

I wanted to say this and i hope everyone else see's it this way too. MA has been working hard to develope this game make it fun exciting for all. But they do things that well seem questionable at times. They say it is for balance but sometimes looks alittle off balance to me. Either Way they do have a heart/soul and they DO listen to us. I wanted to thank them for that.

And i hope they realize it is not about lootable Zones that ATTRACT people to this game. IT is the GAME play and Community it self. No one will come into a game if it's all lootable and impossible to contain your money. It shouldn't be that you depoist money to play to have some 'person' that has the menitality of a shark to take it from you. No it should have the theme it does and always has. LOOTABLE zones should be a 'special' thing not the thing that makes this game unique.

But i will Say it again THANK YOU MINDARK TEAM FOR LISTENING TO THE COMMUNITY!!!!! and i hope everyone else Thanks them too, they do deserv it, they have worked really hard for this.

Peace

Strash

Agreed, If MA was listening and trying to correct an idea taken overboard, I"m glad they listened and made adjustments.

This... what did they actually listen to.

you mean they were not getting people traveling to CP and CND so they were loosing out on thruster decay and landing on the planet charge, they did not listen to anyone it was all pure greed yet again :wise:

People told them they did not like it by not travelling and MA listened to that message, simple :coffee:

Stop with the fucking "omg everything they do is for greed", its just whiny and quite frankly a bit old.

People in general did not want this change, MA changed it back. Those who wanted it back, be happy. Those who did not, motivate why not and they may listen if your reason is better.

Rule No. 1 - They are a business, they have to listen to what their customers want or they make no money. It has nothing to do with greed, its simply Business 101.

i am very happy tp is back at cp

One Day when there will be a Safe way to Travel the TP's Will be gone.... the thing is there are people out there that own some nice MS and they dont' charge a arm and a leg to use them..
MA noticed that these MS were upgraded and decide hey let's let them make some money for there hard 'work' but the thing is the mass population doesn't understand this yet or seen how it works and they are 'scared' to trust anyone. I can tell you right now some individuals in this game Work VERY hard to keep a SAFE menatlity for you guys. but no one pays attention... just with fear.

but WE should THANK MA instead of always bash them cause they do listen to us..... and PVP LOOTABLE SPACE is a idea that makes sense. Just gotta use common sense when flying through it and if you want safety well pay for it... it's just like paying for a TP ride down from those places. and there are people who invested alot of money into creating this security.

anyways Appreciate MA don't bash them this wasn't a thread to have you guys bash MA so please Take some consideration into what you type into this thread

thanks and have a good day.

:bs:They didn't fix it all the way...please fix the tp on the planet I'm scared :scared: and I wouldn't want to pay a player or known pilot to take me, I want to pay you MA :handjob: :whiner:

People loses $1k's of dollars to MA but be damned if they lose to another player :scratch2:

Peace

Strash

Hail to the king...but wtf are you talking about ?

Whichever way this went someone would be at loss, without tp back option risk vs reward would cut down FOMA income and CP.

Surprised they changed it back to be honest, but i prefer tp.

I just hope there is a way everyone can get a balloon, pker, mothership owners, privateer owners, FOMA, CP and small taxi's.

Jump drives maybe? :dunno:

What i am talkin about is Please show appreciation where appreciation is due.

God everyone here has there head so far up there @$$ you don't know when the sun hits you right in the face.

good move MA!

but, where's the TP from Calypso to Foma and CP? This move would have been so much better if it was a two way tp.

Last edited:
What i am talkin about is Please show appreciation where appreciation is due.

God everyone here has there head so far up there @$$ you don't know when the sun hits you right in the face.

Poetic Miner :yay:

I personally think they shoulda left the TP's removed. Keep the economy rolling for the pilots. As it stands... hangar owners are left with worthless piles of junk.

Menace

Rule No. 1 - They are a business, they have to listen to what their customers want or they make no money. It has nothing to do with greed, its simply Business 101.

Edited for you.

Rule No. 1 - If you are making more money before the change then revert it back to the way it was so GTFO Marco lover oh sorry he aint here anymore you will have to Quote Kim all the time now. :wtg:

Indeed!

Isn't nice to could have CP / Foma on your plans again? :)

Thanks MindArk!

:bs:They didn't fix it all the way...please fix the tp on the planet I'm scared :scared: and I wouldn't want to pay a player or known pilot to take me, I want to pay you MA :handjob: :whiner:

People loses $1k's of dollars to MA but be damned if they lose to another player :scratch2:

I only support players from Romania, I think I support that whole countries economy actually.

I only support players from Romania, I think I support that whole countries economy actually.

What exactly do you mean by that?

Since when did Business 101 have nothing to do with greed?

Business 101 may obviously have something to do with greed, but before that comes a basic sense of survival. In this case, they listened to the players because if they do no listen to the players and too many gets angry and leaves they have no players, make no money and goes bankrupt.

What exactly do you mean by that?

lmao ! just fucking lmao !!!

simple he is saying the economy of our country is so small that he by him self can feed 19 millions people ( other 3 millions are working abroad)
is he right ? hmm ... i could say with that a canadian ghost corporation named Gabriel Resources is stripping our mountains of gold and silver .
like 300 tons of gold and 1600 tons of silver . would so much gold and silver help canadian economy so you can get a paycheck and be able to continue feeding us ?
http://www.banktrack.org/show/dodgydeals/rosia_montana_gold_mine
and like this in other shady deals we sold almost all our national natural resources to western sharks and got shit in return , we pay most expensive km of highway in Europe to western companies (the greediest one was one over the ocean that got hundreads of millions of dollars and didn't build 100 km of highway ) and now you feed us ?
i could give other examples but i stop now ...

lmao ! just fucking lmao !!!

simple he is saying the economy of our country is so small that he by him self can feed 19 millions people ( other 3 millions are working abroad)
is he right ? hmm ... i could say with that a canadian ghost corporation named Gabriel Resources is stripping our mountains of gold and silver .
like 300 tons of gold and 1600 tons of silver . would so much gold and silver help canadian economy so you can get a paycheck and be able to continue feeding us ?
http://www.banktrack.org/show/dodgydeals/rosia_montana_gold_mine
and like this in other shady deals we sold almost all our national natural resources to western sharks and got shit in return , we pay most expensive km of highway in Europe to western companies (the greediest one was one over the ocean that got hundreads of millions of dollars and didn't build 100 km of highway ) and now you feed us ?
i could give other examples but i stop now ...

I stand corrected...I guess I only put a few of your countrymen's kids through college then. It was dig at seemingly all the traders being from Romania (whom I deal with all the time) and was meant as a light jest.."haha" and all that.

i just hope they took my suggestion... ADD HEADPHONES! BIG ONES! i wana run around with MASSIVE headphones!

i also suggested that a PVP kill counter pops up on your screen every time you enter a PVP zone, like in the corner or something

LOOTABLE zones should be a 'special' thing not the thing that makes this game unique.

They did release the Space update at the same time as Eve Online released their Planet update...

But guess what, even in Eve unsecure PVP areas are only in outer Galaxy districts, 70-80% of players preferring to stay at safe zone at all times!!!

Indeed, only MA themselves from this whole blue world can imagine they can compete with another MMO.

Vatch 3 movies and see vhy monetary economy is bad:
Zeitgeist: the movie
Zeitgeist: adendum
Zeitgeist: moving forvard

and you vill understand vhy all happens versus customer.

Back