That moment . . .

Ace Flyster

Marauder
Dave Ace Flyster
That moment. . .
you've tp'd twice to the middle of nowhere suddenly realising you've forgotten to buy bombs.

That moment. . .
you press the sell button on the tt machine, but you didn't mean to.

The moment when half way through a mining run in PvP and you realize you forgot to empty your inventory from your last run.

That moment when u tp to Caly from Monria, in the middle of an event to buy more guns and realise you forgot your quadwing...

...when you wonder why repairs are so cheap and then realize that the amp was not attached.

...when you celebrate a break-even and then recall that you did repair your blades during the run.

That moment when you have wondered for an hour why the mobs are hitting so hard today and you realize you still wear normal shoes...

That moment when you wake up in a normalized score event and realize you fell asleep in the instance for over an hour...

That moment when you figure out that you do 25% less damage then you should be doing with your setup because of latency...

That moment you do your first trade and the trader scams you and you jump up and down, you want to rip them a new arsehole, yelling out to the world that this so called trader is a scammer!! a stinkin scammer don't trust them!!!

Only to be told to check the bottom of your inventory and yep there are the peds.... how embarrasment.

That moment you are crafting some nice L items and you are going along nicely, success after success, and then you realise you forgot to put the metal res in.

That moment you have a conversation with the guy in the white suit who is an ignorant bastard so you go try chat to the guy in the brown suit... days later you learn about the auctions and realise what you did :)

That moment you hear a strange hissing sound when running tp's and go over the hill to see what it is.

Last edited:
... that moment when you say to yourself, "to hell with it all, I just go all in and craft it all up on lysterium containers and quit"

... that moment when you decide to log back in the day after.

that moment when you depo 150$/month, play eco and lose all in a week

That moment you thought he was a player posting something of substance but really is a whiny baby.

That moment you log in & wonder.. where the hell did my tagger go?
Then after a week you get a reply from support to say, you TT'ed it at that time..
Never again will I play 20h in a row :D

ps: this was b4 the 1k ped rule to get it back & I did get it back for free after a few weeks..
Also bought a cheaper tagger just to keep hunting in the meanwhile

That moment you log in & wonder.. where the hell did my tagger go?
Then after a week you get a reply from support to say, you TT'ed it at that time..
Never again will I play 20h in a row :D

ps: this was b4 the 1k ped rule to get it back & I did get it back for free after a few weeks..
Also bought a cheaper tagger just to keep hunting in the meanwhile

That moment you realizing playing while drunk is not wise in an RCE. :)

lol, I wasn't drunk...
I even remember where I was playing & what time I left the place.
Fuck, I even remember beers costed 50 pec.. beat that :D
I can also tell you I was hunting scips..
Really, I have no idea how I managed to pull that off
It was in the days b4 I tracked so there was no use to only repair the tagger, I would just do repair all

... that moment when you realize that the leftover [Synthetic Mind Essence] you TT'd at then end of your last hunt was actually your entire supply of [Mind Essence]

... that moment when you realize that the leftover [Synthetic Mind Essence] you TT'd at then end of your last hunt was actually your entire supply of [Mind Essence]

Happened to me !

That moment when you have grinded through half a mob while running and realize your 'auto-loot' pill ran out long before you noticed... :eyecrazy:

That moment when you have grinded through half a mob while running and realize your 'auto-loot' pill ran out long before you noticed... :eyecrazy:

aka, what are those strange dots lined up on my radar behind me :scratch2:

That moment... (well it was yesterday actually)... where you plan to waste some peds at FOMA, unload weight, fly from caly to FOMA, wear out an amp, and find out you left all the other amps in one of the vehicles you left behind. (oh well, it was just 7ped and some time wasted, but still makes you feel noob)

That momemt, when you leave your vehicles at FOMA to be able to carry ore, Finish off, grab your ore, TP down to caly to find out you left all your vehicles behind.

Back