That player is awesome...not!

Society
NBK Legion
Patrick Steel Coutu
It amazes me that people like this live in our world. All I am doing is trying to sweat efficiently and this person feels they have the right to deny me that opportunity. I understand that by me being in the circle the group receives less sweat but the amount is really insignificant. I try to reason and the response is "I prefer to shoot". Seriously I really don't get why people feel the need to exude power and authority on a video game. Get a Life

Sorry just venting about the arrogance and idiocy of people in today's world.

2.2 - Insults/Flaming
Personal attacks, insults, rudeness, racism, threats, name calling or unnecessarily inflammatory posts will NOT be tolerated.

You could have explained what happened without the name, instead i don't have a clue what happened but only know the name.

Something similar happened to me, for no aparent reason one guy in a swunt team start shooting at me, wanna know what I did?

I kept incoming for free dodge skillz !!! lawl 5 minutes later the guy stopped =)

Good luck !

You could have explained what happened without the name, instead i don't have a clue what happened but only know the name.

It sounds like the OP butted in on something that this person was doing, and Mooka didn't appreciate it, but :scratch:, I dunno what he's on about :D

Last edited:
I take it there was a swunt group present and you didn't want to join the group or the waiting list. Sweating: yes, killing: no, am I correct?

Seems to be a new tradition these groups enforce their rules in PvP zones. Myself I've no problem with sweaters joining such swunts. Some clearly do. That's just how it is. Opinions about this inside the groups vary per avatar as well.

If you don't want to join killing the mob in team when it's dry, you could also sweat somewhere else. Or like someone said above keep coming back for free skills! Most fun is shooting back I say. You can go so many ways...

If i understand correctly, there was a group of swunters sweating and you did not belong to it, and you went in and sweated anyways.

IMO you are the one who did wrongly here, as it was their swunt and you actually broke EULA by spoiling their game fun :silly2:

Thread title changed based on rule 2.2 as stated earlier.

Something similar happened to me, for no aparent reason one guy in a swunt team start shooting at me, wanna know what I did?

I kept incoming for free dodge skillz !!! lawl 5 minutes later the guy stopped =)

Good luck !

Was that me in yesterdays swunt ???

Maybe you wanted to sweat the mob, we pulled for our team, but you have not been part of that team. Well in that case learn the rules of PvP swunts! No freeloaders allowed !!!

Or have you been part of the team?
At the end of the swunt, it all became chaotic due to interceptions of NBK people that where not welcome that day, and they started to shoot at us and our mobs! Me started to shoot back, but those bastards stand outside PvP just across the LA border. Damn NBK !!!
So we decided to change location, and I help some of our team to get to revive a little faster (killed them!), and achieved my first PK HoF in my EU life :D

You all should not take that to serious what happend yesterday. It was long time nicely working, and only a few freeloaders got shot meanwhile (f.e. Vavilli and don´t remember that other one that came along again and again, although he always got shot imediately he reached attack range).
As said at the end it became a little chaotic due to the interceptions by NBK members, that definately wanted and tried to intercept our gameplay, only because we didn´t want them to be at our place, we definately entered befor them!

Thats PvP area, if you have problems that you may get shot there for some reason (even if its just that I don´t like your nose!), you shouldn´t go there!

BTW, nearly every swunt I have been in last few weeks, someone get shot by the swunt team, because to many don´t stick to the rules set by that team.
Some reasons may be:

You are in team, but don´t help killing dry ambu - you get shot!
You are in team, and go afk for more than 1 mob - you get shot!
You are in team but constantly stand outside the circle - you get shot!
You are not in team, and don´t want to join team (WL) - you get shot!
You are not in team (but on WL), but don´t pull fresh mobs - you get shot!
You just state that you don´t have a gun - you get shot!
You don´t reply to questions, and start sweating the swunt mob - you get shot!
Your name is vavilli - you get shot!

some more reasons may lead to a PK :)

PVP swunting sounds hilarious:lolup:

Got killed in PVP? :lolup:

Your NBK soc mates were killing people while they stood somewhere they couldnt' get killed? :rolleyes: NBK never ceases to amaze me. :eyecrazy:

Your NBK soc mates were killing people while they stood somewhere they couldnt' get killed? :rolleyes: NBK never ceases to amaze me. :eyecrazy:

big soc - many different people :)

What is the point of the topic here?

ok so where was this stated in this thread because i must have missed that part...all i read is that they were killing NBK members for not being part of the sweat group.

honestly this is some of the oddest posting i've seen in a long time. people all of a sudden going crazy when it comes to sweat groups, losing a few pecs to an individual(s) and wasting all the pec their earning with loot and sweat by killing other sweaters. now if those freeloading sweaters were trying to turret the mobs or run them around away from the group then that's a different story.

Posted via Mobile Device

I bolded it for you. :)

Was that me in yesterdays swunt ???

Maybe you wanted to sweat the mob, we pulled for our team, but you have not been part of that team. Well in that case learn the rules of PvP swunts! No freeloaders allowed !!!

Or have you been part of the team?
At the end of the swunt, it all became chaotic due to interceptions of NBK people that where not welcome that day, and they started to shoot at us and our mobs! Me started to shoot back, but those bastards stand outside PvP just across the LA border. Damn NBK !!!So we decided to change location, and I help some of our team to get to revive a little faster (killed them!), and achieved my first PK HoF in my EU life :D

You all should not take that to serious what happend yesterday. It was long time nicely working, and only a few freeloaders got shot meanwhile (f.e. Vavilli and don´t remember that other one that came along again and again, although he always got shot imediately he reached attack range).
As said at the end it became a little chaotic due to the interceptions by NBK members, that definately wanted and tried to intercept our gameplay, only because we didn´t want them to be at our place, we definately entered befor them!

Thats PvP area, if you have problems that you may get shot there for some reason (even if its just that I don´t like your nose!), you shouldn´t go there!

BTW, nearly every swunt I have been in last few weeks, someone get shot by the swunt team, because to many don´t stick to the rules set by that team.
Some reasons may be:

You are in team, but don´t help killing dry ambu - you get shot!
You are in team, and go afk for more than 1 mob - you get shot!
You are in team but constantly stand outside the circle - you get shot!
You are not in team, and don´t want to join team (WL) - you get shot!
You are not in team (but on WL), but don´t pull fresh mobs - you get shot!
You just state that you don´t have a gun - you get shot!
You don´t reply to questions, and start sweating the swunt mob - you get shot!
Your name is vavilli - you get shot!

some more reasons may lead to a PK :)

ah i did miss that part :blush:

thanks thantos :)

:ahh:
ah i did miss that part :blush:

thanks thantos :)

You're welcome. My earlier comment was a bit harsh. There are more good people in NBK than bad people. :D

You're welcome. My earlier comment was a bit harsh. There are more good people in NBK than bad people. :D

thanks for the kind words :)

Posted via Mobile Device

I thank you for that as well :)

Seems a bit noseist to me :)

ah getting shoot at can be very annoying... had a few times...
but sometime can be funny when someone try to kill you but your fap is just much faster than his wep..... Not ! :(
Wel for me it is ok, as long it isnt a so call friend who shoot you in the back.

Actually had a lil incident like this when guiding a new player around Nea's, stopped short from a swunt team and explained for the newbie what they where doing. And we got gunned down, its pvp, it happends.

I tho was curious why so went there and asked, and first they said we tried to sweat their mob. And then they realised it was not true and could not really make up a reason. Fine by me, I just add them on my kill list, I get killed, I will kill them once back. Eye for an eye and all that.

But if you are in a PvP area you need to be prepared to die, it will happen and that is the way it goes.

Derid

ps. Now I happen to have ppl who watch out for me that came there and erradicated the whole swunt team that gunned us down. That was just funny tho.

Well Derid, some swuntteam leaders are really triggerhappy :D

First shoot, then ask :yay:

Well Derid, some swuntteam leaders are really triggerhappy :D

First shoot, then ask :yay:

Reminds me, I need to get a bigger gun... Just in case ;)

how soon now before we start seeing threads about ambu hunters pk'ing sweaters for sweating the mobs they want to hunt

Steel, get up with me ingame. We'll go find the swunt team, you can sweat it till it's dry, and then I'll pk the team so you can kill it :) ONLY if the avatar in question is in the team that messed with you.

how soon now before we start seeing threads about ambu hunters pk'ing sweaters for sweating the mobs they want to hunt

:rofl:

usually I dont mind anyone sweating a mob which I shoot, pre Vu10 I would even wait with killing it until the sweating dance finished.

But it can be annoying at times, if the sweater always stands between you and the mob or if its a stupid one that aggros tons of mobs on you..

Just to clarify I realize that I was in PvP and I wasn't saying that they didn't have the right to shoot me, but the fact that the REASON the player shot me was so trivial on top of the fact that the player then refused to listen to any reasoning or explanation but just kept killing me instead is why I was so angry. It wasn't like I was ruining the swunt by aggroing the mob away or anything I was in the circle just sweating. Yes I am aware that nobody needs a reason to kill anybody else in PvP and this is not a complaint against game policies/rules but rather a complaint about the internet-ego hungry arrogance of some people. The player literally responded, "I like bossin people around here" when I asked, "What makes you the authority of who can and can't sweat here?". I mean it was clear that the players intention was to just feel powerful and cool in front of the other swunters and it was displayed by a few other events and things that the player said.

shoot him back, even if it is with opalo, it will annoy the hell out of him :sniper:

Back