Help: The Adjusted Evil crafting co-operative venture

Status

Few Scars

Marauder
Society
Freelancer
Bjorn Bjorn Longstaff
These plans are put on hold as deemed to risky at present when the A100 series amps have no risk.

Hi Evil Amp owners

As you will be very aware nlnforever is the proud owner of the Adj Evil Amp BP (L). Each click of this BP requires the following;
Renting the BP 2000Ped/click:

One click of this BP requires:
100x Fi/Ra/Co Evil Parts (One Evil provides 211 parts, or 10 Evils provides enough parts for 21 clicks, 1 part = 1 ped)
3x Marcimex Slime
2x Aurilinin Gel
2x Galaurphite Ingot
6x Platinum Ingot

The chances of success are likely 45-50% per click, thus doing 1-2 clicks solo is very risky and that's the end of your Evil Amp. Thus I was thinking that if at least 5 or more of us get together, each of our Evil Amps is worth 2 clicks. A run of 10 or more clicks will improve our chances of successfully getting an Adjusted Evil amp each. We must work together on this due to the costs involved and the risks doing it solo. Anyone who crafts knows that 1-2 clicks is high risk, 10 or more clicks is much better odds.

Please reply to this post if you have your Evil amp ready for disassembly and the required ingredients per click.

The Adjusted Evil Amp co-operative venture;
1. Bjorn Bjorn Longstaff

Cheers
Bjorn

Last edited:
Sorry....hope you don't mind me butting in on this...since I'm no where near to even owning anything that high level.

But I'm pretty sure interested people would be wondering what and how would you be distributing the amps upon success? Since lets say you get 5 people interested in sacrificing their evil amps, with each of them contributing materials sufficient to craft 2 clicks, so 10 clicks in total...but upon clicking you only net like 4 Adjusted Evil amp (or less)...

Then in such a scenario, how would you figure out who gets the amps?

well if he gets 5 people for 10 clicks and hope for 5/ 10
everyone gets one
good idea but i am going to jump on it and say you might need to click 12 for 5 succes as near success x3 may occur

GOOD luck with this

Sorry....hope you don't mind me butting in on this...since I'm no where near to even owning anything that high level.

But I'm pretty sure interested people would be wondering what and how would you be distributing the amps upon success? Since lets say you get 5 people interested in sacrificing their evil amps, with each of them contributing materials sufficient to craft 2 clicks, so 10 clicks in total...but upon clicking you only net like 4 Adjusted Evil amp (or less)...

Then in such a scenario, how would you figure out who gets the amps?

That is a good question. I think the only thing that would be fair if others agree would be an insurance fund by the group to at least cover the cost of the lost Evil amp for that player. It's only fair that as the head of the group I be the one who doesn't get an Adj amp if we don't get enough amps.
If in the unlikely situation we do 10 clicks and get no amps, then in view of the costs involved a support case would need to be put in to MindArk to explain why a BP which requires such expensive ingredients to craft per click does not have a 95-100% success rate? Really these amps should be upgraded like the A105s or A204s.

My suggestion is that you can create an internal insurance fund among 5 members, with 5 options:
4000 Peds
3000 Peds
2000 Peds
1000 Peds
Free

Hence, who paid the highest amount will get the priority to receive the amp in case we produce less than 5 amps, and who get no amp will get the insurance paid back and the rest will be spitted equally to the unlucky guys. In a better scenario, if we have more than 5 amps, who paid the highest amount will get the priority to receive the extra amp and all insurance will be spited equally.

For example:
Unlucky scenario:
Only 4 amps produced, the guy who got nothing will receive 10k peds.
Only 3 amps produced, two unlucky guys will get 4500 peds back each ([4+3+2]/2)

Better scenario:
6 amps produced, each of other guys get 2.5k peds and the lucky guy got the extra evil by paying just 4k peds more.
7 amps produced, each of other guys get 3.33k peds and two lucky guys got the extra evil by paying just 4k and 3k peds more.

This is the best way to reduce risk that you guys can come up with.

I was clicking an L print this week and got 12 partial successes in a row. Don't get your hopes up for a 50% success rate, plan for the worst outcome and if things go well you can sell any additional amps.

Status
Back