THE Armor Shop - Everything for your defense

Inventory list updated.

I will not be on much during the weekend but the shop will be looked after no worries :).
Time to go to Belarus to coach in a competition.

P.S. New armor set added - Lupus (needed for viceroy upgrade). During the migration Lupus and Canis will be in 5B shop, because i have reached item limit in 5E with 2x Perseus shopkeepers. They will come back home later :)

Inventory updated once again (finally).

A lot more activity during the migration. Very happy to see that, since Perseus + Pulsar 5 is the ultimate armor for Eomons and Perseus without attachments is super good for LTs (better than most healing devices).

P.S. Came back from Belarus with two medals - gold and bronze. Considering that only two of our kids competed - pretty good :)

Inventory updated once again (finally).

A lot more activity during the migration. Very happy to see that, since Perseus + Pulsar 5 is the ultimate armor for Eomons and Perseus without attachments is super good for LTs (better than most healing devices).

P.S. Came back from Belarus with two medals - gold and bronze. Considering that only two of our kids competed - pretty good :)

Wow congratulations archer! :yay:

Wow congratulations archer! :yay:

Thank you. We try our best :).

Many of the armor attachments and crafted restocked.
I still see many people on LTs and eomons (small ones) with healers or healing a lot. As it is now, unless you have a good healing device (over 20hp/pec) armors are better. Sooo yeah ;).

Inventory list updated

It has come to my attention that the link to the inventory of the shop was incorrect. It was still pointing to the long forgotten, bad design inventory. It was my mistake. I have forgotten to change the link when i have redesigned the inventory list and added it to a new post. Now that i think about it it has been this way for quite a few weeks now. Hasn't anyone been using it or is everyone so shy to point it out?

Anyway the link is now working and the inventory is once again updated.
Check it here

Many of the inventory bugs were fixed:
Lupus and Corvus armors added to the list (they already were present just did not show on the inventory list).
Pulsar 10s added to the list. For some reason they were not showing before.
Defense and Durability enhancers added to the list. The number only shows the number of stacks present, not the number of enhancers.
1E plates removed from the list, because they do not exist :).
Added correction to show that the Firewall armor is Mk-III not just Firewall.

Many of the 5F items restocked and even more are still missing. I need the help from hunters to fill those. Anyone up for the task? Saves you the Auction fees and the risk of cycling it without selling :).

The updated list can be found HERE

Inventory updated. Quite some sales today but all refilled.

Looking over the statistics today i have found some awesome numbers.
To date there were more than 10 000 items sold. WOW. You guys are awesome!

The updated list can be found HERE

Inventory updated

Since my main computer crashed with all the tables and info, i will probably not be updating the inventory list for a while until i get it back on again (need to get some parts for it), however the shop is and will be operational and updated all the time.

Restocked and revised prices for some items.

Finally the inventory system is running again and the inventory in this post is updated.
The 5F shop really needs some gaps filled. Help from the hunters on this end would be much appreciated :).
Also maybe there is a Pulsar 8 crafter who would like to help me fill that gap at the pulsar room?

Keep tuned in i have a few ideas for some games and tasks that will be announced soon :).

As promised, lets start a game here. Since this forum section is not too active (seems that only the shop owners post), lets bring it back to life all together. I will not post this game in the event section.

Starting today, every time i visit THE Armor Shop i will put one item randomly anywhere for the minimal price (tt+1). That might not be something big but it will still be something worth more than tt+1 for sure. This event will not have any date or any particular time for the add-ons. It will be completely random. That is my way of saying thank you for my regular visitors :).

Lets start with something bigger just to see who reads the forum. Todays addition is Perseus Arm Guards M. Good luck people :)

P.S. Inventory updated.

I am quite amazed that the arms are still there. Is everyone so generous or does seriously noone read these posts of mine?

Congrats to Killahbee for the great buy. New item added. This time hidden a bit better :). Have fun!

Thanks !!! Woot :yay:

Congratulations to Spider Virus Virus for getting Aquila Harness for tt+1.
Shops refreshed

Have fun!

Ugh, I've been in each time before the others, I think, and didn't find the armors. I'll keep checking!!

Ok found that one! Thanks. I frequent the shop. My Cetus is starting to get to a low TT and will probably invest in some Pegasus in the next few weeks. Also trying to complete my Spartacus set.

Thanks for being a customer rap :).

Shops updated, new "gifts" added. Drastically reduced prices on 6B plates. Not sure yet why have i priced them so high before. Added a new shopkeeper to the sales corner at 7C. Added some new interesting stuff to buy.

P.S. I have been to the shop quite a few times today (if you know what i mean ;) ).

Last edited:
Shops refilled.

Congratulations to Robert Antonio Paulsen for finding 2 items even. The Aquila shins and a 2E plate. Have fun using them :).

Cheers DraKil, U DA MAN!!

Finally the Pulsar 8s are back in stock after a long time. Big thanks to Wild Wild Beast for responding to my call for Pulsar 8 crafters.

Inventory list refreshed, new "gifts" added.

Enhancers and tiered Perseus restocked at 5B
Many armors restocked at 5F (looted ones)
Revised prices for 5A armor attachments to +12 instead of +18 which was before.
Fixed a bug with Pulsar 4 price being sky high. They were put in +40 instead of 40 total making them 260% instead of a normal 160%. All fixed now.

Added two aquila parts for tt+1 for the treasure hunters. Happy hunting! :)
Inventory list refreshed.

While restocking the shop i have found yet another price "bug". Cetus F was wayy overpriced. The price was lowered to a norm :). My apologies if anyone looking for a F cetus was turned away by the price.

yet another "gift" added :)

Found Sollomate Opalo TT+1 :)

Gz Darkaruki :).

Many of the 5F items restocked some prices revised (lowered).
Inventory updated and new gifts added.

Congratulations to Angel O2 Mercer for catching many of the "gifts" :). Nice going buddy.

With the RX event underway i would recommend those interested in good defense to check our CDF Tellus II plates. The only plates that give good shrapnel defense needed for the RX units. They are quite expensive but work very well.

Sentinel F upgraded to full set minus arms. Some armor sets are bought out completely. Would love a refill from hunters :).

Inventory updated and many many items restocked. Happy shopping :).

Congratulations to Killahbee Killer Bee Killahbee for finding the hidden Pulsar 4 for tt+1.
Well done mate!

Congratulations to Killahbee Killer Bee Killahbee for finding the hidden Pulsar 4 for tt+1.
Well done mate!

2nd time :yay:

Many hunter brought armors restocked at 5F.
New "treasure" added.

Thanks to the hunters who keep supplying and happy shopping :)

Back