THE Armor Shop - Everything for your defense

Just passed 20 000 thread views. It seems we are doing something right even though the thread is silent apart from my posts :). Thank you for reading though :)

Inventories updated.
Perseus and Pegasus are back to full stock so is Pulsar 3s.
Some items prices were reduced.

Happy shopping!

Many looted armor parts are back in stock. Thanks to all the hunters providing the armors.

Inventories updated

Inventories updated to better represent the current stock.

Check out the events forum section to find currently ongoing shop event. If you have questions PM me ingame.

Do you sell Aquila (L) anymore???

I do have a few sets i would like to sell out but they are not in shopkeepers. Contact me in-game if you want those

Perseus in full stock.
Inventories updated.
5E room looks a lot more fresh :)

A big refill added. Including Perseus back to full stock and Pulsar 10s and 7s that were gone for quite a while.

Inventories updated. Also corrected a mistake on defense enhancer price

Many items refilled. More and more hunters are coming with looted armors. Thank you for that.

Restocked all the pulsar plates and Perseus.

I have tried Perseus + Pulsar 5/Pulsar 6/Pulsar 2 on Cat 10 and all 3 Pulsar types seem to give the same result. I get arround 20-80 damage which with a decent gun and a decent evade requires very little heal. Adj resto seems enough.

Inventories updated. Many on demand items will be restocked very soon.

I have tried the survival mode and Perseus with Pulsar 6 seems to be working pretty good in Cat7. It seems that the dogs have armor penetration, because no matter what i use they hit me for 20.9 most of the time.

High on demand atm Perseus Pegasus Pulsar 2 Pulsar 6 AP-42 Acid restocked.
Perseus did go up in price a little bit because of low resource supply. If you are a miner now is your chance to go get that MU :). Contact me if you want to know which resources are particularly in big demand.

Perseus restocked high-tier Perseus restocked. AP-42s still holding up the stock.

Lich price greatly reduced. Check out this awesome pink armor if you are looking for an alternative for Perseus. It will be cheaper that Perseus atm.

5D price also greatly reduced. If you are looking for unlimited Cold protection plates check them out. Should be good for the merry mayhem.

Good luck to everyone finishing halloween mayhem.
P.S. Inventories updated

Inventories updated.

Perseus is having some difficult times with stock. Miners - enough hunting. Go mine some resources :)

Perseus finally restocked again. My apologies to everyone who came in and found empty spots. Its all good now :)

Many looted armors restocked. Inventories will be updated later today

Inventories updated.

Jaguar prices reduced quite a bit. Most parts should be at a stable price now together with Bear Thunderbird and Polaris

Restocked a ton of cold plates. Added an extra shopkeeper for Pulsar 3s.

P.S. Lich has better defense against merry daikibas. Check it out. And yes i know i know not everyone likes pink ;)

Last edited:
New addition to the shop. AP-36 Cold and Impact plates. AP-36 Cold plates are super good for mayhem mobs. Pair them up with Lich armors and you are good to go on high cats.

Updated the lists.
Restocked a ton.

AP-36 plates are in the AP-42 room right next to the door.
attachment.php

Many items restocked, some prices lowered :)

Happy new year to everyone!
It has been a great year for our shop breaking many goals and records. You have all been amazing and continue to be. Thank you everyone who visit us and stay with us. You are amazing.

On a side not i am very glad to see that more shops are starting to pop up. Maybe this forum section will see some life again.

Inventories updated. Much sought after AP-42 Cold and Pulsar 3 plates restocked. Grab them while they last :).
Some prices reduced including Pulsar 10s
A bigger refill and new inventory refreshment is coming tomorrow.

As promised inventories updated again.

Perseus refilled to full stock. Since miners are starting to catch up, price for Perseus is also back to the usual lower one.
Pulsar 8 price also reduced to better suit the market.
AP-36 Cold refilled (42 cold refilled yesterday)
AP-36 added to the inventory list.
5B price lowered a little a few days back.

Armors refilled for the weekend. A rare High-Tir Shadow Harness (M,L) added

Merry mayhem is over. Congrats to all the winners and especially our shop customers. Keep going guys.

Inventories updated.
Corrected a mistake in Mayhem armors not showing correct inventory. Seems fine now. Should be at full sets.
Added a few interesting PVP armor parts in 5B room

Inventories updated many gaps refilled. More refills coming

Inventories updated again.
Perseus fully stocked again.
Added missing High Tier Number Perseus parts

Long awaited inventory update.

Added some rare sentinel hermes and chronicle parts

Inventory update coming tomorrow. All items are getting restocked daily anyway.

Inventories updated. Needs some restocking though. Will be done soon ;)

Back