THE Armor Shop - Everything for your defense

Muuuch better. Inventories updated and a lot of bleeding red is gone :)

AP-42 Cut plates removed from AP-42 Impact shopkeeper. Thank you for the notice.

Ap-42 and AP-36 prices were lowered substantially.

Also it has been a while since we have played some game.
There is one AP-42 plate that is different from all the others in the shop. Find it, post on this thread how it is different and i will give it to you for free.

Also sales shopkeeper prices were lowered.

There's actually three AP-42s that are different from the other ones in a shopkeeper.

Higher markups:

Lower TT:

OOh those two were not supposed to still be there :). Thank for the find though also.
Contact me in-game for your prize :)

There's actually three AP-42s that are different from the other ones in a shopkeeper.

Higher markups:

Lower TT:

Well you are welcome, but wrong thread ya know :).
Thanks for the bump though

Shops fully restocked inventories updated and we are ready for the Easter mayhem.
Fully stocked on electric plates - Pulsar 2s, AP-42 Electric, and the UL ones.
Also fully stocked on Perseus Pegasus And electric defense armors like Firewall and Thunderbird.

I will also be restocking a lot more often during the event.

Pulsar 2s restocked and an extra shopkeeper added to keep the full stock while i am away.
AP-36 Electric plates also added for those seeking some extra protection compared to Pulsar 2s.
AP-42 Electric plates in stock for those seeking max protection.
Mk.6B plates also in stock for the UL fans.

So far from what i have seen the best armor combination for the bigger categories would be Perseus or Mayhem armor, with electric plates (Pulsar 2, Ap-36, Ap-42 Electric, 6B).
For the top (9-10) categories annihilation to get the max protection you would need to use Perseus with a few tiers (the faster tiering ones are at 5B shop) and defense enhancers + Ap-42 plates.

AP-42 Electric plates are back to full stock as is Firewall mk-III.

Happy Easter everyone.
Shops refilled with all the goodies for the mayhem

Added AP-48 Electric plates to the AP-42 Electric shopkeeper. These will be really limited. Get them while you can :)

Inventories updated. More restock coming tomorrow

Mk. 5B Mk. 6A and Pulsar 8 Prices revised to better suit the market.

Many items restocked and quite a few looted armors coming soon too.
Have a great shopping spree everyone and watch out for those marcimex

Inventories updated and many looted items restocked

Inventories updated. 5E shop is almost at full stock now

Added 2 "sales" shopkeepers in 7C room. They will be stocked with random armors and plates for very good prices.

Many items restocked and inventories updated.
Perseus will be in full stock in no time and AP-42 Impact plates much sought after for mulmuns and muluks are in full stock.

Perseus is back to full stocks.

If you are looking for an armor to get good defense against Mulmuns or Muluks which are very active now, look into Perseus + Impact plates (AP-42 AP-36 Impact or Pulsar 5s).

Inventories updated and finally 5E room has no red in it :)

Fully restocked. Including the high tier number Perseus sets

Many armors restocked. Some bigger AP-Impact plates stocked in the Impact shopkeeper

Pegasus is back to full stocks. Many other armors restocked.
Inventory update coming soon.

GL to everyone finishing summer mayhem and BRING ON THE MIGRATION

A short recommendation for Migration. I can write a long list of recommendations for migration mobs, but to be honest no one reads them and it is really simple with these mobs.

For all maturities of Eomon and for higher maturities of LTs get a Perseus, Lich or Mayhem set (whichever you prefer (lich looks great, mayhem +extra reload, Perseus best defense) and test it on the maturity you want to hunt. If you still get too much damage for your healing and gun setup, get plates - 5B if you need 12-20 defense extra, Pulsar 5 if you need 28-33 extra or AP (Stab plates for Eomons Impact for LTs) plates if you need more. If you want to go for max defense get yourself a fast tiering Perseus and enhance it with defense enhancers and best plates.

P. S. Inventories updated, Perseus and Mayhem prices revised to better suit the market (revised means lowered :)).

Most wanted Mayhem and Perseus armors back to full stock.

P.s. Sorry for lower activity these days. Have to do some coaching for our para archers in a competition :)

Restocked a ton of looted armors. Mayhem Perseus Pulsar 5 plates are in full stock for the migration.

Inventories updated

Inventories updated
Perseus back to full stock for the migration. And after today it will be in full stock for quite a while :)
Some armors that are used to upgrade UL armors reduced in price.
Upgraded 7B (AP plates) shop inventories to better represent what is in the room and added some plates that were in the shop but not represented on the list.
Fixed a bug in ghost and spectre parts not showing up
Restocked Infiltrator sets. Added a few nice high tier infiltrator parts to 5B room high end shopkeeper.

Awesome shop, I used it a few times. :)
It became a habit to check it out even when not purchasing anything hehe.

Shop refilled.
Thank you icyka for the nice words. Much appreciated

30 000 thread views! You guys are amazing! Another milestone passed

P.S. Inventories updated

Last edited:
Perseus restocked
Many items restocked at 5F
5B plate price reduced to suit the market

Inventories updated

P.S. I'm back

Back