THE Armor Shop - Everything for your defense

Restocks are in.

AP Acid and Burn plate prices heavily revised. Good luck to everyone in survival with those acids.

Full sale mode on the sales shopkeepers in 7C room. All random armors are set to +1. Grab em while they last

Huge refill added.
Inventories updated.
Sale is still ongoing. Room 7C naked shopkeepers

Looted armors restocked big time.

Anyone looking for those more rare looted sets grab em while they are there.

Inventories updated.
The sale at 7C naked shopkeepers still has a lot of great armors.
AP plate stock refilled

Shops fully restocked
Perseus is back to full stock
Still sales available at 7C room

Happy new year everyone.
Lets see what 2021 brings us. It will be an interesting year for sure.

Inventories updated

Shops refilled and item list updated.
With the mayhem over congratulations to all the winners!

Shops refilled and inventories updated

A big restock to the shop added.
P.S. One question i often receive is "which way is the teleporter when i get down"
when you go down to the ground floor go N.

Inventory:
5E room
index.php

5F room
index.php

5B Also not included in the list are high tier number Perseus and Pegasus parts and random other armor parts
index.php

7B
index.php

7C
index.php

Big restock added

been there and bought a full set :eek: prices are incredibly good ;)

Inventory:
5E room
index.php

5F room
index.php

5B Also not included in the list are high tier number Perseus and Pegasus parts and random other armor parts
index.php

7B
index.php

7C
index.php
A big restock added and inventories updated.
Fully stocked on Impact penetration/burn and electric armors for the ROBOTS!

Easter is here! Armor suggestions for annihilation and defense are coming tomorrow

Easter recommendations

As many of you might have already noticed the easter annihilation mob do CUT/STAB/ELECTRIC damages
The armor suggestion that is best for you really depends on the full setup you use. Your gun your healing tools the amount of lifesteal you have.
What i find works perfectly for me is Perseus + Pulsar 2 plates. That is in Annihilation cat 8. I do not get a lot of damage and dont need to heal at all or if i go full out i dont need an armor at all, so anything really works. In that case it would be probably best to wear EST or mod imperium armors.
For higher categories i would go with the same Perseus but with higher plates. Probably 42 Electric or even 66 Electric. Again if you have high damage/high range you dont need such a high defense.
For lower categories you might want to look into lower level armors like bear/boar/jaguar/tiger and similar and again pair them with either 6B or pulsar 2 plates. Lower level UL armors like ghost might work for lower categories too.

For defense if you want to go for top scores you will have to go for top armors. Every second wasted healing is a second you are not shooting.
I have found two armors resulting in a bit different playstyles when going for top scores.
1. Perseus+AP-66 electric (preferrably high tier Perseus)
With this setup you will be very well defended against almost all mobs and will be deflecting the damage for pretty long in the run. However there is an exception. Warrior robots will do a lot of damage to this setup and you will need to kill them as fast as possible. Criticals from these guys might be deadly.
2. Supremacy+AP-66 electric
With this setup you will be getting a little damage from all regular mobs at later stages, but warrior robots will be a lot more manageable and criticals not as deadly. you will be able to ignore then atleast a little more. I found this setup to work best for me in category 8.

For lower categories of course go for cheaper more affordable sets (for defense you will need mostly CUT/STAB/ELECTRIC defenses and preferrably also BURN/PENETRATION)

Hope this helps you get better scores. If you have further questions feel free to contact me ingame. If i am not online just leave me a message.

Inventory:
5E room
index.php

5F room
index.php

index.php

7B
index.php

7C
index.php
Big restock
Inventories updated

Seems we need to go UP

Back after a short break.
Big restock added. Even bigger one on the way.
Inventories updated

Big restock. Perseus is back ;)

Inventories updated

Inventory:
5E room
index.php

5F room
index.php

index.php

7B
index.php

7C
index.php
Huge refill added.
Inventories updated
Perseus is back in full stock

Cut and stab plate prices lowered

After a report from a customer and a fast test i have found that damage proportion of eomons is incorrect on wiki. It is said to be 50% stab 50% impact, but the real proportion is closer to 35% stab and 65% impact. Please keep that in mind when buying armors

Highly sought after Perseus is back to full stock.

Inventories updated

Inventories updated

Big refill
Long missing firewall armors back to full stock.
Perseus up to full stock.
5Bs restocked

Two new awesome looking armors added to the shop.
Apocalypse is a very good mid-level CSI armor and Aegis is an extremely good looking robot armor. Both armors have decent MUs and by using them you will be supporting the up and coming NI economy.
index.php

Back