The basics

Wollongong

Elite
Society
Odysseus Unbound
Jerry "Wollo" Wollongong
A newb = someone who just started playing
A n00b = someone (who might be playing for ages) who hasn't got a clue.

I signed up in 2007, just got back from a HUGE period of inactivity, so I am clearly a noob.... I find myself a bit overwhelmed, especially since I still have stuff in my inventory that a newbie wouldn't have.

Like... I don't even know how to interpret the data on items anymore. Apparently, putting an A102 on an Opalo is a bad idea these days, and I can't figure out why...

I need to reintroduce myself to the basic concepts, but I cannot even find a decent starters guide.... links to articles an idiot would understand would be most appreciated!

Welcome back !

Maybe you are a good candidate for mentoring.

Welcome back !

Maybe you are a good candidate for mentoring.
I would be, except that I'm not at all interesting to those who mentor for the rewards... I am way beyond "graduation" :)

But surely there's a good starters guide, including a guide on how to read the info and compare items? Like what one earth is efficiency? Which amp on which gun? Which mob is most eco with what setup...?

I would be, except that I'm not at all interesting to those who mentor for the rewards... I am way beyond "graduation" :)

But surely there's a good starters guide, including a guide on how to read the info and compare items? Like what one earth is efficiency? Which amp on which gun? Which mob is most eco with what setup...?

Sharing its just more competition in your field so now if some players will be a bit more cold about some stuff you at least know why.

sent you a PM, it would be a pleasure to help you out getting back in the game

Back