The Battle For Power - Armax Edition (December)

Oleg

Mutated
Oleg Oleg McMullery
Entropian Events and Qetesh present

The Battle for Power:
Armax Edition

It's a new month and time to continue the Battle for Power!
Carry on reading to find out how YOU can become a land-owner by playing!​

The event takes place on Outback Area 25. This area is southwest of New Oxford TP. The mobs spawning here are mid-level Armax Bulls (mainly Provider-Guardian) and Cows (Guardian-Dominant).

vu10.0_bfp_map.jpg

(EDIT: It's actually easier to go North from Timbesha, I need a new map :))

This Month's Government

Magistrate
Thierry Rag Of Grimbergen

Knights
Psyche Panhandler Sprocket
Nicholai Nickstar Fraser

Council Members
Moraine Lynn Troskald
Tyrone Cobra77 Wonder
Suzanne Trifle Gizmos
EON
Givendale Chevrons Skelton
Timbesha
Dorlune Dor Themage

Next month's government will be chosen at the end of December. The government will from that day on receive 33% of the total profit from this land area to be split between them!

How is the Tax Divided?

The government consists of a Magistrate, two Knights and ten Council Members.

The Magistrate will automatically get a fixed 8% of the total profit. The Knights will get 2.5% each. The Council Members will get a minimum of 1% each. The remaining 10% will then be split amongst all the members of the government in portions equal to their point portion of the government. For instance, if the members of the government have 1000 points in total and you have 200 points, you would get 20% of the 10%, so 2% (in addition to the minimum) of the total profit per day.

For the purposes of calculating the additional tax share, all globals count towards your score, not just the Top 8.

Government Titles to Claim

• Magistrate (1) - 8% share
  • Knights (2) - 2.5% share
  • Council Members (10) - 1% share

How to Gain Power

You must prove yourself worthy of the 'honorary titles' for this land by submitting your globals and HoFs in this thread. Only your 8 highest globals/hofs will count!

The players with the highest total scores at the end of each month are 'honored' with their deserved titles and tax rewards. Each PED of your global scores a point, so a 50 PED global is worth 50 Points. There is a 400 point limit on all HoFs, so if you HoF for 2000 PEDs you will still only score 400 Points.

Mining

It is also possible to score from mining! Up to 4 of your top 8 globals can be from mining. Each mining global or HoF will be capped at 300 PED, similar to the 400 PED hunting HoF limit.

At the start of each month everyone's score is reset to zero.

Teams

Teams are very welcome to take part. Your team must have the same name throughout the entire event and screenshots must be posted by the same person every time, without exception. You can play as a solo competitor and also host or be part of a team but your solo and team scores will be separate and can’t be added to make a single larger total. You are free to change the other members of your team but you always have to be the one posting and you always have to be in the team. There is also a 400 point limit on all HoFs for teams.

Bonus Points

Should you happen to meet a player on this land area with a government status higher than yours, you can gain 2 bonus points by typing in the chat box "Hail, Your Greatness!", clearly identifying the person, and taking a screenshot. The recipient will gain 1 point for allowing you to speak to them :silly2:

You can only get these extra points once every 24 hours for each person of superior rank that you hail.

Additional Prizes

Each week we award a 50 PED prize to the competitor with the most points scored during that week (Top 8 globals plus bonus points). The dates for this will be:

• December 1st - 10th
  • December 11th - 17th
  • December 18th - 24th
  • December 25th - 31st

Screenshots

All screenshots should be clear and easy to read and must include your position, time and global message in the chat window. All screenshots must be submitted to this thread within 48 hours after the global or HoF.

During the last 24 hours of the month, no globals older than 2 hours will be accepted.

Please don't edit your old posts. If you have to change or add a screenshot, make a new post.

Payment Times

Anyone owed prizes from prior months can collect their share from Qetesh at Nea's Place TP at the following meetings:

• Wednesday 9 December, 2000 MA time
  • Friday 11 December, 2300 MA time

This list will be updated with details of future meetings.

I hope we will see some worthy contestants fighting over the titles this month. If there are not enough people to claim all the titles, then these positions will stand empty and their portions of the tax will be split amongst the other members of the government.

Best of luck to all that participate!

Last month's competition: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/events/169360-battle-power-armax-edition-november.html

See also: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/events/172152-battle-power-longu-edition-december.html

Last edited:
2 Globals for me :) 57 ped and 70 ped

#3 for the month 63 ped:yay:

Good Start 102 Ped :wtg:

55 ped this time #4 for me

I accidently ran into an armax :)

# 5 & 6 53 ped and 109 ped :ahh:

#7 For me another 53 ped

Prizes

November's government will receive the following tax shares:

Givendale Chevrons Skelton: 162.43 PED
Dinfred Dino Clevor: 55.95 PED
Sungam Sun Nosskire: 53.54 PED
Suzanne Trifle Gizmos: 30.83 PED
Thierry Rag Of Grimbergen: 29.62 PED
Nicholai Nickstar Fraser: 27.58 PED
Tyrone Cobra77 Wonder: 18.71 PED
Karmic Karmic Nature: 18.51 PED
Brastem Sendaran Funkaros: 18.28 PED
Mack Ka An: 17.89 PED
Oberon de Monmur: 17.51 PED

Prize meetings will be held at Nea's as usual:

• Wednesday 9 December, 2000 MA time
  • Friday 11 December, 2300 MA time

4 more for me :yay:

53 ped, 58 ped, 62 ped & 69 ped

One more for the week :) 61 ped

and 1 to start week 2 60 ped :yay:

#2 for me 75 ped :yay:

A slow start, but a good one

Oh Dorlune! Wot a dim Pan am I :/

I'll remember timestamp next time :(

Last edited:
A slow start, but a good one

Panhandler,

Gratz, I cant get the Cows to give up anything. But do you have another screen shot with the cords and time/date stamp?

Small problem with the meeting as there's an event happening at Nea's at 2300 - but it seems like people are not getting kicked out at the TP, so hopefully you'll be able to meet Qetesh. If it goes wrong, meet at OWH instead.

I will also be somewhere near the TP or inside the SC for the coming hour in case anyone wants to drop by sooner.

3 more for me 56 ped, 59 ped and 87 ped

We need to clear the backlog of payments.

If you have any unclaimed prizes please contact Qetesh ASAP to arrange a time to meet her.

I will be meeting Karmic today at 20:00 ma time at nea's. Everyone else is free to come and collect if able.

Edit: Looks like my graphics card just died on me. I will probably not make it tonight. I'll post again once I have it sorted.

Edit2: Looks to be working again now. I'm ingame for a couple hours tonight at nea's place for the events. If you dont catch me tonight just send a PM to arrange a meeting.

Last edited:
my first one for this month :)

62 ped

armax 101

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

armax 144

Week 1 Results

1. Moraine Lynn Troskald: 552 points
2. givendale chevrons skelton: 340 points
3. Dorlune Dor Themage: 177 points
4. Petrus PM Molinos: 54 points

Current Overall Scores

1. Moraine Lynn Troskald: 581 points
2. givendale chevrons skelton: 395 points
3. lukas will blake: 245 points
4. Dorlune Dor Themage: 177 points
5. Thierry Rag Of Grimbergen: 62 points
6. Petrus PM Molinos: 54 points

Grats to Lynn on winning 50 PED and taking the lead overall for the month!

3 more for me :)

52 ped, 64 ped, 114 ped

3 more:

3 more for me

51 ped, 54 ped and 323 ped

1 more

Back