The Battle For Power - Armax Edition (June)

Well, if you get into the government you can make a proposal to change the rules.

as i said, rules are as they are, i don't have the intention to change anything. however, they add (or substract) to the overall appeal of the competition.

though, if i invite my friends (when i get into gov) to hail me... they will most likely shoot a mob or two, maybe a global, and more tax money ;) so it works as a "land promotion" in the way that it generates a littebit tax...

oh btw.. the event is currenty ON HOLD, until i get back on monday, so no dirty tricks! every global will count negative on your personal score

j/k :cool: but seriously. no globies..!

though, if i invite my friends (when i get into gov) to hail me... they will most likely shoot a mob or two, maybe a global, and more tax money ;) so it works as a "land promotion" in the way that it generates a littebit tax...

Exactly :)

oh btw.. the event is currenty ON HOLD, until i get back on monday, so no dirty tricks! every global will count negative on your personal score

j/k :cool: but seriously. no globies..!

No, don't listen to him, go and kill Armax all weekend long!

Well, if you get into the government you can make a proposal to change the rules.

So a possible suggestion: if someone hails you and posts a gb at the same day, the hail counts for lets say 3 - 5 points :)

keep the gb's comming :yay:

Just 1 more...

#5 59 ped

Week #1 52 + 53 + 59 + 88 + 101 = 353
Top 8 52 + 53 + 59 + 88 + 101 = 353

A few more...

yeah, that's the nice thing about the "hail rule", and when i first read it, i also thought it was a cool idea, just to add a little bit of role-play to the event, and maybe, as you say, people could be attracted to the land. that's the theory.

however, seeing the same people meeting their soc mates, day after day, with swiss-watch accuracy!! :eek: :silly2: do you seriously think it is in line with the spirit and original purpose of the rule?

but again, it's your event, your rules... i'm ok with them, otherwise i'd not be participating :)

yeah, that's the nice thing about the "hail rule", and when i first read it, i also thought it was a cool idea, just to add a little bit of role-play to the event, and maybe, as you say, people could be attracted to the land. that's the theory.

however, seeing the same people meeting their soc mates, day after day, with swiss-watch accuracy!! :eek: :silly2: do you seriously think it is in line with the spirit and original purpose of the rule?

but again, it's your event, your rules... i'm ok with them, otherwise i'd not be participating :)

Don't worry, I'm keeping a close eye on the situation :)

i'm sorry. i did not know that what I was doing was "wrong." It seemed to me that if we wanted to meet up to hunt a little that hailing was what was done. I am a much less experienced player and have much less time to play so my globals are lacking. But you are getting the tax of me hunting on your land, as before I was aware of this event I never hunted or mined up here. If you choose to not count our points I understand, but in that case please make the rules more clear. In the event that you continue to allow "hail points" here's another 2. (I hope I have said what I wanted to say in a polite manner. I do not wish to upset anyone.)

to add my point of view on the hail points:

it's not our fault that our society are the only ones taking advantage of the hail situation. I have come across other hunters in the 2 land areas and no one hails me. NOT MY FAULT!! We are trying as a team (and individually) to global (with no luck so far as a team) and obviously as a team we are going to meet up and be in the same area, only common sense if you ask me.

By the way, I had very bad luck last month on globals in the 2 land areas and lost a lot of ped. If this month isn't better then I probably won't be back. (Longu seem to like me somewhat, but Armax and I just don't get along, lol)

Dorlune could have been in first place last month in the Armax competition but hunted for over 6 straight hours (on the last day) with no global when even a 50 ped global would have made all the difference. That is the way it goes.

I would like to know how come I go out with 300-400 ped of ammo at times and not get a single global but other people seem to be able to post 3 or 4 from a single day. Must be nice :) (and Oleg , I know that is Mindarks fault not the land areas), lol

I can only hope that as I improve my hunting skills that I too might have that kind of luck.

Anyways Best of luck to all who participate :)

My point of view on the Hail points!

I can´t care less, this few points don´t win much!
A single global or HoF score more than 10 times the points than this hail points, so if you bother about others hail points go out there and score some nice globals, and they won´t get into the government by hails!

Regards
GoNi

well Longu liked me today :) but Armax still hate me :( but 2 hail points are better than nothing.

I agree with Gonis comment, that even if u hail every day of the month its 60 points, that equals one gb. I am pretty ok with the hailing :)

I don't hail, I hunt and mine :)

2 more....

#6 209 ped

#7 60 ped

Week #1 52 + 53 + 59 + 60 + 88 + 101 + 209 = 622
Top 8 52 + 53 + 59 + 60 + 88 + 101 + 209 = 622

Hail points

hail points only :( Our team came close to 2 globals but were only in 47 - 48 ped range

this screenshot is purely for fun :) it's a shot of our Team "we are having fun now" in Armax Land

Doesn't count for any points

Our only luck was the 272 ped atrox global we got on the way to Longu land

daily globals

found this event last week and seems nice,
so after a few days of trying i finally got 2 globals :)

Scores

1. Petrus PM Molinos: 1062 points
2. Dorlune Dor Themage: 634 points
3. Gunnar MRmP Pettersen: 617 points
4. Jesus jdegre de Gregorio: 540 points
5. Thierry Rag Of Grimbergen: 274 points
6. Moraine Lynn Troskald: 180 points
7. Emy Maze Zola: 82 points
8. Alex Lan Mojave: 12 points
9. Gia missbristow Egin: 10 points
10. Neo JavaFiend Rockslinger: 4 points

I just realised I screwed up the dates in the first post. They're fixed now. Week 1 ends on 9th June (i.e. tomorrow).

79pedder:
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

week #1 (total: 8): 172 + 113 + 92 + 79 + 68 + 61 + 59 + 52 = 696
top 8 (total: 8): 172 + 113 + 92 + 79 + 68 + 61 + 59 + 52 = 696

2 more globals :)

1 more ...

#8 62 ped

Week #1 52 + 53 + 59 + 60 + 62 + 88 + 101 + 209 = 684
Top 8 52 + 53 + 59 + 60 + 62 + 88 + 101 + 209 = 684

After a short intermezzo @ CP, daily globals

50pedder
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]