The Battle For Power - Armax Edition (June)

Oleg

Mutated
Oleg Oleg McMullery
Entropian Events and Qetesh present

The Battle for Power:
Armax Edition

It's a new month and time to continue the Battle for Power!
Carry on reading to find out how YOU can become a land-owner by playing!​

The event takes place on Outback Area 25. This area is directly north of New Oxford TP. The mobs spawning here are mid-level Armax Bulls (mainly Provider-Guardian) and Cows (Guardian-Dominant).

ola-25_map.jpg

This Month's Government

Magistrate
Nick Hawk Slater

Knights
Dorlune Dor Themage
Oberon de Monmur

Council Members
Trex Twitchie Prada
Gloria GoNi Nicestyle
Draggger Dragger Allen
Rebekah Beki Viera
Archie Clipper Moonsail
Gods of Chaos
Moraine Lynn Troskald
Skelethor & Lucho
Nicholai Nickstar Fraser
Tayler Ghostknife kane

Next month's government will be chosen at the end of June. The government will from that day on receive 33% of the total profit from this land area to be split between them!

How is the Tax Divided?

The government consists of a Magistrate, two Knights and ten Council Members.

The Magistrate will automatically get a fixed 8% of the total profit. The Knights will get 2.5% each. The Council Members will get a minimum of 1% each. The remaining 10% will then be split amongst all the members of the government in portions equal to their point portion of the government. For instance, if the members of the government have 1000 points in total and you have 200 points, you would get 20% of the 10%, so 2% (in addition to the minimum) of the total profit per day.

For the purposes of calculating the additional tax share, all globals count towards your score, not just the Top 8.

Government Titles to Claim

• Magistrate (1) - 8% share
  • Knights (2) - 2.5% share
  • Council Members (10) - 1% share

How to Gain Power

You must prove yourself worthy of the 'honorary titles' for this land by submitting your globals and HoFs in this thread. Only your 8 highest globals/hofs will count!

The players with the highest total scores at the end of each month are 'honored' with their deserved titles and tax rewards. Each PED of your global scores a point, so a 50 PED global is worth 50 Points. There is a 400 point limit on all HoFs, so if you HoF for 2000 PEDs you will still only score 400 Points.

Mining

It is also possible to score from mining! Up to 4 of your top 8 globals can be from mining. Each mining global or HoF will be capped at 300 PED, similar to the 400 PED hunting HoF limit.

At the start of each month everyone's score is reset to zero.

Teams

Teams are very welcome to take part. Your team must have the same name throughout the entire event and screenshots must be posted by the same person every time, without exception. You can play as a solo competitor and also host or be part of a team but your solo and team scores will be separate and can’t be added to make a single larger total. You are free to change the other members of your team but you always have to be the one posting and you always have to be in the team. There is also a 400 point limit on all HoFs for teams.

Bonus Points

Should you happen to meet a player on this land area with a government status higher than yours, you can gain 2 bonus points by typing in the chat box "Hail, Your Greatness!", clearly identifying the person, and taking a screenshot. The recipient will gain 1 point for allowing you to speak to them :silly2:

You can only get these extra points once every 24 hours for each person of superior rank that you hail.

Additional Prizes

Each week we award a 50 PED prize to the competitor with the most points scored during that week (Top 8 globals plus bonus points). The dates for this will be:

• June 1st - 9th
  • June 10th - 16th
  • June 17th - 23rd
  • June 24th - 30th

Screenshots

All screenshots should be clear and easy to read and must include your position, time and global message in the chat window. All screenshots must be submitted to this thread within 48 hours after the global or HoF.

During the last 24 hours of the month, no globals older than 2 hours will be accepted.

Please don't edit your old posts. If you have to change or add a screenshot, make a new post.

Payment Times

Anyone owed prizes from prior months can collect their share from Qetesh at Nea's Place TP at the following meetings:

• Friday 5 June, 2000 MA time
  • Sunday 7 June, 1700 MA time

This list will be updated with details of future meetings.

I hope we will see some worthy contestants fighting over the titles this month. If there are not enough people to claim all the titles, then these positions will stand empty and their portions of the tax will be split amongst the other members of the government.

Best of luck to all that participate!

Last month's competition: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...new-event-battle-power-armax-edition-may.html

See also https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/events/153142-battle-power-longu-edition-june.html

Last edited:
#1 Armax Bull Guardian 82 ped
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Well, I will be there again.
Cya at the land :)

Time to join :)

okay..lemme see:

113pedder:

92pedder:

68pedder:

and a 59pedder:

week #1 113 + 92 + 68 + 59 = 332
top 8 113 + 92 + 68 + 59 = 332

Last edited:
Armax Cow Guardian 188 PED

Gl to everyone!!! I am glad to see so many new faces around!:yay:

I am getting intimidated ;)

Last edited:
Armax Bull Provider 55 PED

The Armax seem to like me better then the longu :boxer:

#1 88 ped

#2 101 ped

week #1 88 + 101 = 189
top 8 88 + 101 = 189

no luck with globals yet :( but got some hail points

june 1 and 2 hailing my parents

Armax Bull Guardian 54 PED

Armax Bull Guardian 137 PED

My 1st global for the month :)

164 ped

Daily globals

Armax Cow Dominant 52 PED

Qetesh can't make it this month so I'll be handing out prizes for this and the BfP Longu Edition at Nea's Place at the following times:

• Friday 5 June, 2000 MA time
  • Sunday 7 June, 1700 MA time

2 more hail points

2 more...

#3 52 ped

#4 53 ped

Week #1 52 + 53 + 88 + 101 = 294
Top 8 52 + 53 + 88 + 101 = 294

61pedder:

172pedder:

week #1 172 + 113 + 92 + 68 + 61 + 59 = 565
top 8 172 + 113 + 92 + 68 + 61 + 59 = 565

52pedder:

week #1 (total: 7): 172 + 113 + 92 + 68 + 61 + 59 + 52 = 617
top 8 (total: 7): 172 + 113 + 92 + 68 + 61 + 59 + 52 = 617

Armax Bull Guardian 54 PED

Hail points

I should have more time to hunt this month so I'll be out there. :) I'll try to do better than council member this month. :)

Great event :)

Just one thing, with regards to the "hail" points, are these points legit or joke points? The reason I ask is that every "hail" screenie I see it's a bloody society member! :laugh:

Same thing in the Longu event too...

Quiet day, 155 ped

Great event :)

Just one thing, with regards to the "hail" points, are these points legit or joke points? The reason I ask is that every "hail" screenie I see it's a bloody society member! :laugh:

Same thing in the Longu event too...

They are valid points - 2 points for hailing, 1 point for being hailed. Mobilising your friends is a good way to get some extra points in the BfP :)

They are valid points - 2 points for hailing, 1 point for being hailed. Mobilising your friends is a good way to get some extra points in the BfP :)

i don't have anything against the rules, they are as they are, and that's ok.

however, i must admit that i agree with grrrr, and i thought that the intention with those points was to reward casual encounters with other event participants (and therefore promote hunting in the land), and not so much on pre-arranging meetings with friends just for the sake of getting extra points.

i don't have anything against the rules, they are as they are, and that's ok.

however, i must admit that i agree with grrrr, and i thought that the intention with those points was to reward casual encounters with other event participants (and therefore promote hunting in the land), and not so much on pre-arranging meetings with friends just for the sake of getting extra points.

Well, if you get into the government you can make a proposal to change the rules.

Back