The Battle for Power [September] - Become Landowner by Playing!

Qetesh

Alpha
Society
Freelancer
Qatesh
The Battle for Power

Another wild month is behind us. Many have tried and 13 people have succeeded in becoming this months government!
Last months setup worked very well and the members has decided to mostly keep the rules from the last month.
Carry on reading to find out how YOU can become a landowner by playing!​
LonguBanner.jpg

This month's government consists of:

Magistrate: Klod

Knights: Tekkie, Mandy

Council members:
Lucky star, razorfire, goose, max power, eyecontact, team "beatrix", ripper, noiseless, scatha and team "infrared on hof"

Next month's government will be chosen at the end of September. The government will from that day on receive 50% of the total tax income from this land area to be split between them!

How is the Tax divided?

The government consists of a Magistrate, two Knights and 10 council members.

The magistrate will automatically get a fixed 10% of the total income. The Knights will get 5% each. The council members will get a minimum of 1% each. The remaining 20% will then be split amongst all the members of the government in portions equal to their point portion of the government. For instance if the members of the government have 1000 points in total and you have 50 points you would get 5% of the 20% so 1% in addition to the minimum -of the total tax income per day.

Government Titles to claim

1. Magistrate(1) - 10%
2. Knight(2) - 5%
4. Council Member (10) - 1%

How to gain power.

You must prove yourself worthy of the "honoury titles" for this land and its tax income by submitting your globals and hofs in this thread. The twist this month is that only your 8 highest globals/hofs will count!
The players with the highest total scores at the end of each month are "Honored" with their deserved titles and tax rewards. Each PED of your global is a point so a 50Ped global = 50 Points. There is a 400 point limit on all HOFs so if you HOF 2000Peds you will still only score 400 Points.

At the start of each month everyone's score is reset to zero!

Teams

Teams are very welcome to take part. Your team must have the same name throughout the entire event and screenshots must be posted by the same person every time, without exception. You can play as a solo competitor and also host or be part of a team but your solo and team scores will be separate and cant be added to make a single larger total. You are free to change the other members of your team but you always have to be the one posting and you always have to be in the team. There is also a 400 point limit on all HoFs for teams.

Extra Points

Should you happen to meet a player on this land area with a government status higher than yours you can gain 2 extra points by typing in the chat box "Hail your greatness", clearly identifying them and taking a screenshot. The recipient will gain 1 point for allowing you to speak to them :silly2:
You can only get these extra points once every 24 hours or more apart for each superior rank you hail.
:)

Additional prizes [New]

It has been decided that the current leader will receive a 50 ped prize once a week. The dates for this will be:
September 7th at 23:59 ma time
September 14th at 23:59 ma time
September 21th at 23:59 ma time
September 28th at 23:59 ma time

The scores from the previous week will not count for the next one, so all score is "reset" after each prize is given out, but only in connection with the weekly one. You keep all score for the government positions.

Screenshots

As normal, all screenshots should be clear and easy to read and include your position, time and global message. All screenshots must also be submitted to this thread within 48 hours after the global or hof.

In the last 24 hours of the month all globals and hofs must be submited within 2 hours!

I hope I will see some worthy contestants fighting over the titles this month as well. If there are not enough people to claim all the titles these will stand empty and their portions of the tax will be split amongst the other members of the government.

Best of luck to all that wants to participate!

[Link to last month's thread: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=77267]

Last edited:
I'll start with... ;)

#1: 98 PED Longu Old Alpha
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

I'll start my month off with these:

#1 (56 PED)

#2 (331 PED) :yay:

#1 254ped

#2 58ped

#3 51ped

#4 121ped

#5 58ped

#6 71ped

#7 54ped

Posting my globals from the conference ;)
Just also to clarify that the "leader" each week is the one with the best current top 8 globals score, then the weekly score is reset. If so, sounds a great addition and is sure to bring in a lot more competitiors :yay:

Longu1: 130 PED

Longu2: 116 PED

Longu3: 54 PED

Longu4: 113 PED

Longu5: 54 PED

Longu6: 54 PED

Last edited:
Hum ... sounds like you will see me taking part of the fun this month.

Qetesh ! Any plans to run the same kind of events on other LA you own ?
Or even better split it accross all of them !!!

Brief best 8 standings:

September - Week 1

1) Klod: 779 (8) lowest 2: 58, 58
2) Goose: 667 (7)
3) RazorFire: 521 (6)
4) Max Power: 437 (3)
5) Lucky Star: 143 (1)
6) noiseless: 98 (1)

Klod leads. Goose has a good chance of overtaking him with a 113+ PED global to complete his 8. Max has the best long term chances needing only a 75 PED average of his next 5 globals to take the lead :D

Here's my first and hopefully not last screenie for this event:) 319peds

Last edited:
Man Razor, you make this event that little bit more amaizing than it already is :D

Roll on tonight and the beautiful 113ped global :)

Ok, second one:) 60peds

#2/75 ped

#3/82 ped

#4/97 ped

#5/177 ped

#6/131 ped

Last edited:
Congrats to Klod for last month, don't get too comfy :)

These bring me up to date, GL all :wtg:

1. (66)

2. (57)

3. (66)

4. (184)

5. (189)

6. (71)

7. (235)

#2: 53 PED Longu Alpha

Here we go lets go gotta go:

1. 101ped Alpha

2. 169ped Alpha

3. 283ped Stalker

4. 51ped Domi

5. 54ped Domi

6. 103ped Old Alpha

7. 54ped Alpha

8. 125ped Alpha

9. 68ped Prowler

145 ped

61 ped

131 ped

209 ped

#7/60 ped

#8/63 ped

#9/50 ped

#10/54 ped

#11/120 ped

#12/60 ped

We're only into the morning of the 5th day of september and there have already been 63 globals totalling 6665 PED already! :eek: Thats already 1/3 of the sum total of globals posted in all of August! I see that I have some catching up to do when I leap back in to action later tonight!

Current standings during week 1 of september:
(dont have access to a spreadsheet till i get home so this will be text based)

Name - top 8 score (globals) - overall score (globals)
M) Klod 1089 (8) - 1429 (14), lowest two: 65, 75
K) Rick-Chi 957 (8) - 1008 (9), lowest two: 54, 54
K) Tekkie 908 (7) - 908 (7), lowest two: -, 57
1) Lucky Star 888 (8) - 1112 (12), lowest two: 63, 75
2) Goose 667 (7) - 667 (7), lowest two: -, 51
3) RazorFire 521 (6) - 521 (6), lowest two: -, -
4) Max Power 437 (3) - 437 (3), lowest two: -, -
5) Sodiak 379 (2) - 379 (2), lowest two: -, -
6) noiseless 151 (2) - 151 (2), lowest two: -, -
7) Will 53 (1) - 53 (1), lowest two: -, -

Land area closed due to event? :(

But will hunt every mob outside of the la so don't mind, still goes to la tax and count for the competition, right?

10. 58ped Stalker

11. 64ped Old Alphie

12. 53ped Senior Alfa

Rest of the week off work ! Watch out Longuxenosoids im coming for ya !

Klod, I think only globals and kills in the LA itself count toward the tax for the land and event.

Max overtakes me and moves to 526, Rick-Chi climbs to 971, 118 behind Klod.

Hope the LA is open when i get home :(

Well I have solved that, I just stand on the border to the la and take a step in when I loot, takes a little longer but:)

If someone try to use the event system to gain advantage only and post here I will neg rep that person as often i can for a year, If just a regular event, which I doubt it is I will be nice

There were a few problems with unknown avatars creating bogus events towards the end of July. Some idiot created an event on a saturday that cost 10000 PED to enter and had a prize of 0 PED :mad: Qetesh has requested any such event organisers be reported to Qetesh so that the matter can be dealt with swiftly. Interesting idea re: the looting method though :D

Back