Info: The bug fix wish list

Status
if this is the suggestion box, i got a suggestion.. auction fees on items are out of control.
yea, im not talking about the fees to post muscle oils that sell for 105%, im talking about the items that are 200 tt or less and have MU over 20k and higher. think we're being !!!!! by auction fees, its insane i have to pay 10 peds to post my coat at +250 ped? did it five times, didnt sell, no thanks to this crumbling economy that MA keeps destroying every chance they get, what about the more expensive items, why am i always paying out my nose for everything? MA is just fucking crazy, im already getting fucked on my returns, can't you guys make it easier on us? do you think we're making million peds a week in profit?

Fees if it sells are one thing, but paying suck high fees (50 ped for a melee amp? Seriously?) just to POST the item is ridiculous.

if this is the suggestion box, i got a suggestion.. auction fees on items are out of control.
yea, im not talking about the fees to post muscle oils that sell for 105%, im talking about the items that are 200 tt or less and have MU over 20k and higher. think we're being !!!!! by auction fees, its insane i have to pay 10 peds to post my coat at +250 ped? did it five times, didnt sell, no thanks to this crumbling economy that MA keeps destroying every chance they get, what about the more expensive items, why am i always paying out my nose for everything? MA is just fucking crazy, im already getting fucked on my returns, can't you guys make it easier on us? do you think we're making million peds a week in profit?

Fees if it sells are one thing, but paying suck high fees (50 ped for a melee amp? Seriously?) just to POST the item is ridiculous.

death by a thousand cuts

its insane i have to pay 10 peds to post my coat at +250 ped? did it five times, didnt sell

If you post the coat (or melee amp) with start bid=TT you practically just pay the 50 pec in fee. (Sure, when it gets sold the rest of the fee will get deducted from what you get - but practically you won't need to pay the Money; you could see it as it's the buyer who pays it or whatever).

One way to see it, is that the way the fee works reduces the amount of overpriced items (items posted well above market price; items that stays in auction week after week after week).

Keep in mind also there are options: Post in sell thread here, post in #trade chat, or sell in shop/shopkeeper.

The problem I have, is more that's a pity that it's just one week in places like NextIsland, where it's hard for local suppliers to post their stuff because it's likely to expire way Before they have the chance to re-visit the auctioneer to either repost or reclaim the item. Maybe it would be good with an option to "Sell to trade terminal if not sold"-option (and show the option in auction info window, so buyers know if they don't buy it the item will vanish "forever" when auction expires).

Last edited:
If you post the coat (or melee amp) with start bid=TT you practically just pay the 50 pec in fee. (Sure, when it gets sold the rest of the fee will get deducted from what you get - but practically you won't need to pay the Money; you could see it as it's the buyer who pays it or whatever).

One way to see it, is that the way the fee works reduces the amount of overpriced items (items posted well above market price; items that stays in auction week after week after week).

Keep in mind also there are options: Post in sell thread here, post in #trade chat, or sell in shop/shopkeeper.

The problem I have, is more that's a pity that it's just one week in places like NextIsland, where it's hard for local suppliers to post their stuff because it's likely to expire way Before they have the chance to re-visit the auctioneer to either repost or reclaim the item. Maybe it would be good with an option to "Sell to trade terminal if not sold"-option (and show the option in auction info window, so buyers know if they don't buy it the item will vanish "forever" when auction expires).

The only thing I can see wrong is the start at TT value other ideas are find. With just TT value at the start you can really lose you butt if just a couple of players bid and it sells way too low. ofc that is the chance you take:(

MA is just fucking crazy

i would rather call it stupid than crazy, and in my opinion it's 100% their fault that EU won't ever reach the masses again like in good old CND times, and still their actions do an awesome job to upset as many people as possible.

(most recent example is changing existing pets and their stats ... big FUMA if you ask me)

Anyone checked entry from space in Calypso lately?

I enter -> my client goes to transiton screen -> started flooding with that old Port Atlantis message "vehicles not allowed" thing.
When transition ends I found myself at revive point and my Quad came to me after a while with significant decay in my planet storage ;/

That's the new updated entry from space sequence on Calypso

updated: New approach was better!
This time I spawn over mall and landed safely
so might was random bug or you fixed already

Last edited:
Televater's in sakura condos are bugged and wont let u back down

Here is the fix I received from MA:

We are aware of the televators and we have notified Calypso.

In the meantime you can follow these steps in order to use the televator.

Go in to your action library and find these two functions.

Drag them on to your screen.

1. Select next target
2. Operate

Very important: to be able to do this, you may not have an item equipped, cause then the select next target will not work.

Use the select next target skill until it finds the elevator.
Then use the operate function.

Just another little item about the AU fees. With the all the 1 ped weapons from the LTs and eomons being looted and some of them at +60-75 your AU fee is 3-5 ped. Great idea by MA to make a weapons with low TT, small decay and good markup to get that little extra in AU fees :).

Fix "loot waves", so people hunt all the time, not just few minutes every hour.
Fix select target, so player ability to do PK worth something, not all about clicking speed.

P.S. Yes, i know that "loot "waves" do not exist", but still...

Fix select target, so player ability to do PK worth something, not all about clicking speed.

This !!!

While planetside there is the option to change a mob type/location many players have their favourite spots which they like to hunt - if mindark really wants to make it less eco at times to kill a certain mob - why not add in some temporary spawns of other mobs - that would be to most people a good indication that its time to adapt instead of having to 'monitor' their loot stream and deduct from there when its time to leave/stop.

In space however there is not a single mob type/spawn that is dense enough for hunting with average returns - its luck based hunting all over the place with no option to hunt somewhere else or to cycle peds like a planetside hunter - this screws over loot returns even more every time there is an event on one of the planets (which is the case more often then not).

Oh, but loot waves are very much real in other planets. In Cyrene (And Arkadia too? Not sure on that one) they exist for some key items, mobs simply don't have some of a given item in their loot tables at all except on certain times and some others clearly give less than expected in TT value just to give back more than the usual a couple hours after. Who's not to say Calypso's mobs don't work the same way and even worse, as they aren't about as predictable as Cyrene's?

Holy Crap

:confused:

With that abundant list of bugs.... maybe an exterminator would be a good fix?

I am not understanding why the list is so extensive but new things come out? Why not
focus on fixing all the bugs then move forward and create new.
This game turns over millions of dollars.

I just spent 25 ped at 320% mu average to level a panda 18 times and now I can't spawn it.

A patch comes out and there are new changes but no fix... and now its a situation of what spot
in the hugeeee list of bugs to be fixed. :wtg::wtg::wtg:

maybe I should be spending half the money for this game on weed.... so I can get high
and not be bothered that my money is going up in smoke anyways ;):D:rolleyes:

Look at the date on the OP - it was immediately after VU14.3 (which introduced the 64bit client) two years ago.

The patches that followed (14.3.0.1 and 14.3.0.2) fixed quite a lot of the bugs listed.

And the list in the OP was last updated on the date of the release of VU 14.3.1.

It was stickied at that time to make it easier for members to find.
It should probably have been 'unstuck' once the next major update was released, as Joakim|Calypso stopped maintaining it. :wise:

I'll take care of that now.

so sorry.... it is slightly annoying as I could have purchased a tool or weapon,
instead of wasting ped on something that hasnt worked in ages...:ahh:

bump this thread up please. ty

Bugs we still live with

Thers a few bugs still that have not been fixed and i didn't see on the list.

One is the logout screen freezing or much longer than 20 seconds. it freezes for at least 40 seconds - in which time your boss could fire you. I just find it annoying.

When i goto another planet and my mission journal is open i can not go underground in arkadia or use a TT machine on ark or caly.

When hunting certain mobs the gun wont shoot until the mob "wakes" up and looks at you or you get right in its face. which is so annoying.

Then the untargettable condition - which is really really REALLY frustrating is just broken...

Thers a few bugs still that have not been fixed and i didn't see on the list.

One is the logout screen freezing or much longer than 20 seconds. it freezes for at least 40 seconds - in which time your boss could fire you. I just find it annoying.

When i goto another planet and my mission journal is open i can not go underground in arkadia or use a TT machine on ark or caly.

When hunting certain mobs the gun wont shoot until the mob "wakes" up and looks at you or you get right in its face. which is so annoying.

Then the untargettable condition - which is really really REALLY frustrating is just broken...
Yeah and I can add the asychronous gunfire sound! For me it is very very annoying and crucial! FIX IT PLS!

/Hammer - some of them are ghosts who coming and going all those years with every VU

Yeah and I can add the asychronous gunfire sound! For me it is very very annoying and crucial! FIX IT PLS!

/Hammer - some of them are ghosts who coming and going all those years with every VU

Slow ranged, melee and MF weapons work ok for me.

But faster weapons no.

Not only sound problem but also particle beam.

For example imp M2870 - reload is 67, by looking damage done in chat i see it does 67 times.
But i hear every second shoot and i see every second explosion or particle beam or whatever is called that graphics show when gun fire out an bullet.

Just by looking and hearing gun it shoot only 33 times in minute and is full annoying.

Same go for fast melee for example agressio and survival enblade-10 - 86 reload, hearing sound every second hit and way worse effect that with pistol - avatar move in stand still position between each hit.

Same with fast chip for example corrosive attack chip III mentor edition - reload is 63. Sound and animation missing on every second hit.

Seem that whatever is faster than 60 reload have issues.

Last edited:
Microsoft stopped supporting windows XP in 2014. I think its a bit far fetched for people to expect MA to continue supporting it.

Deer MA,

I wood like to play entropa on windaows 95. plox make this fixed better

k thx bai

Seriously though, don't hold your breath on that one, maybe just upgrade to a newer OS, it's probably time

Microsoft stopped supporting windows XP in 2014. I think its a bit far fetched for people to expect MA to continue supporting it.

Seriously though, don't hold your breath on that one, maybe just upgrade to a newer OS, it's probably time

Agree.
I Also believe, as next generation of games are already taking place, Entropia of next decade it will be played (from Unity maybe?) with tablet or smartphone in Android XIIIII+++
ComPet is just an experiment.
My opinion is that gameplay of Entropia is already compatible for a touch interface enviroment.
Maybe it is time to start practice on a tablet

Last edited:
Can you fix the whole warp mine/warp drive thing?
From what i've heard the component (generic transformer) to craft warp mines is no longer droping.
There's Warp Drive 1-5 , but 2-5 are just useless atm because higher costs to make than 1 but no benefits over warp drive 1.

If you don't want to fix the whole warp mine thing, can you at least give warp drive 2-5 higher max TT or reduced decay to compensate for the higher costs?

Can a bug fix wish list get old? Reactivated after 4 years?... not that I have checked which bugs we still have from 2016 and before... but c'mon.

Status
Back