The Capital Crafting Contest

There is always the possibility that no one will global. In which case, no one wins that prize.

However, you can't win if you don't try.

There's guaranteed to be at least 1 winner and likely 2. How many contests give you 2 chances to win?

Skills will help but strategy will be vital.

There is always the possibility that no one will global. In which case, no one wins that prize.

However, you can't win if you don't try.

There's guaranteed to be at least 1 winner and likely 2. How many contests give you 2 chances to win?

Skills will help but strategy will be vital.

Count me in, for the heck of it.

And, while yer in LV,
Tell Justin I said hi,
Tell David to buy a new tie,
Tell the Terpin ladies I send my love ;)
And, of course, if Frank is there, tell him watch out for low flying planes! :D

OK, I decided to commit myself - count me in!

I very much doubt I'll win, but it's a good excuse to blow 300 ped on crafting and it'll be fun to be involved.

HA I'll not chicken out yet, count me in still ;)

You can count me in.

Count me in.

One question though. Will everyone be required to craft at the same terminal or the same SC? Or is it a free for all and we'll be able to go wherever we prefer to craft? I think it would be awesome having 30 people crowded around a single crafting machine ;)

And I'd imagine that if all 30 of those folks are crafting at the same place, a global is bound to happen, but avg return may go in the bucket. Russian Roulette with a crafting terminal, but I suppose thats what crafting is all about :wtg:

Is it within the rules to add looted residue back into the machine to bump up the value of our crafted items?

List of contestants so far:
Castro
Dion Red Strike
Distantsun
EarlVonKippler
Eddie000
Garion75
Keltigirl
Kira-Red
Lykke
Mrwizard
Oleg
Photon
Pirx Danford
Vengeance
Xen

If I listed you as a contestant by accident, please let me know.

Last edited:
do you know how much it would exactly be ? it soudns like a lot of fun but i m anoob but it would be fun to try and y not when huting is not the best right now :)

List of contestants so far:
Castro
Dion Red Strike
Distantsun
Dlspiderdmb
Eddie000
Garion75
Keltigirl
Kira-Red
Lykke
Mrwizard
Oleg
Photon
Pirx Danford
Vengeance
Xen

If I listed you as a contestant by accident, please let me know.

Sorry if any confusion - but I didn't intend on competing. Just not enough info to risk with my c-rappy skills lol. Free bump for ya tho!! I can't wait to see how it all turns out.

Thanks to a friendly source, all contestants will get a free ticket to a bar brawl (PVP fisting event) occurring shortly afterwards. If you lose the event, you can take your frustrations out on the winner. :D

Details to follow soon.

Sorry if any confusion - but I didn't intend on competing. Just not enough info to risk with my c-rappy skills lol. Free bump for ya tho!! I can't wait to see how it all turns out.

No bar brawl for you! ;)

I know you said sunday the 20th... but

I know you said sunday the 20th... but can you give me the texas time to see if that is a possibility... i am at work and not sure if i can find out in time to call in sick...cough cough:D
btw if i am able to do it it will be my alter ego able pete smith mahahahaha

I know you said sunday the 20th... but can you give me the texas time to see if that is a possibility... i am at work and not sure if i can find out in time to call in sick...cough cough:D
btw if i am able to do it it will be my alter ego able pete smith mahahahaha

Texas is Central Standard Time so 17:00 MA time -6 = 11AM Texas time.

Hope you can make it. :)

ok cool

i might be able to squeeze out a long lunch is there an overall lenght of time that the contest will run? 1 hour or so?

I'm anticipating no more than 2 hours max.

Is it within the rules to add looted residue back into the machine to bump up the value of our crafted items?

Since there is no conceivable way I can prevent this, I have to allow it.

Since there is no conceivable way I can prevent this, I have to allow it.

Cool, I was thinking the same.

I'm getting quite excited about this contest hehe :)

Hi Johncapital,

because of extreme loss off peds these past days I will not be competing in this fantastic event :(.

I hope I am in time and you don't suffer to much loss from me backing out.

GR

Castro

Hi John,

Count me in!! this sounds like fun. I'm looking forward to a great time in my first ever, probably most of us can say that-hehe, crafting event. See you all on Sunday :)

Soooo??? How'd it turn out? What was the BP - how much was the entry and who one. Details, details, please?

Soooo??? How'd it turn out? What was the BP - how much was the entry and who one. Details, details, please?

I'll be happy to give out all the details after the contest. ;)

Sounds fun ill try to be there as well as have the peds to do it.
Should have BPC by Sun hehe.

Mystrin, your name's been added to the list of contestants. :)

Oh, and bump. ;)

I just got word that Lykke, decided to let you n00bs have a shot at the title. ;) So she's backing out of this one. She'll be back next time to show you all how it's done.

Oh and she's made a nice donation to the loot pool, so thank her twice, won't you folks? :D

Count me in John, I am looking foward to it.

I want to take part of this too :yay:
Please sign me up, if it is not too late allready

Less than 24 hours left folks. See you all at Hades C tomorrow.

Back