The ComPet Shop: Battlepacks

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher

[h=3]ComPet: Behind The Game[/h][h=4]#9 The ComPet Shop: Battlepacks[/h]To battle against other players in The Arena you must obtain a Battlepack from the ComPet Shop. Basic Battlepacks are exchanged for Gold, whilst Premium Battlepacks are exchanged for real-cash virtual currency (Project Entropia Dollars/PED). The winner of the battle gets part of the value of the loser’s Battlepack.
If you want to know more about battling in ComPet, please see the “#5 Battle” post.
Here is the range of Battlepacks currently available in the ComPet Shop:
!
!

Basic Battlepacks:

• Young:!25 Gold
  • Standard:!100 Gold
  • Gold:!250 Gold
  • Diamond:!500 Gold
  • Perfect Diamond:!1000 Gold
  • Elite Diamond:!5000 Gold
!
!

Premium Battlepacks:

• Young: 1 PED
  • Standard: 5 PED
  • Gold: 10 PED
  • Diamond: 15 PED
  • Perfect Diamond: 25 PED
  • Elite Diamond: 50 PED
  • Fancy Diamond: 100 PED
  • Star Diamond:!1000 PED

Originally Posted Here

And if you don't give a flying F*** about compets (pokemon) and have tried to block it out entirely from this forum - without success !!!!

Wrong topic, please move.

This is not Entropia Universe news.

It could be big news
Compet deeds may finally begin paying out ???

I still can't find Compets in Google Play, and the compets website is not helpful. It said closed beta release for deed holders was March 17th, but I still can't access it. Any assistance?

Could a Mod please move this to any of the ComPet subforums.

Bertha is bugged, posting in the wrong thread. This is not Entropia Universe news.

Please move to the compet area of forum.

This is mindark news, bertha always posts the mindark news.

I realize there's a lot of individuals here and people are on different sides of different fences. But for a community that in general (PCF community not EU community) tries to refuse and resist any recognition of planet partners or separate corporations or anything but the one monolithic "this is and will always be the mindark forum and they should recognize that" the sentiment being expressed over trying to hide from compets or insist that it's in some way completely separate and shouldn't be allowed any association, etc... is sure surprising.

I repeat, I know and realize these are different viewpoints and being spoken by different individuals. I'm just surprised at the sudden amount, and strength, of hatred for compets.

Carry on.

refuse and resist any recognition of planet partners .

First I've heard of this... I enjoy talking about all planets on PCF.

ComPets can go to hell. Those resources should have been put towards improving EU.

is sure surprising.

What's surprising is the gall of Mindark to spit in our faces with this pokemon bull**** when EU hasn't seen any genuine content updates or marketing initiatives in years.

And now they are trying to flood the forum with it. Makes me sick tbh

This isn't news. Its spam about a big money sink.

"this is and will always be the mindark forum and they should recognize that"
Reality check. Let's try to figure out if we're on the same page here. Scroll up and look at the header. What do you see?
For me it says "Planet Calypso Forums".
The web address reads: www.planetcalypsoforum.com
I believe this is a forum for Planet Calypso, not MindArk, not ComPets. All other content is tolerated to a degree it's related to Planet Calypso.

If we are forced into other content here despite our attempts to avoid it, something's wrong. If you like ComPet, fine, go visit the ComPet website. Leave us this one place where we can talk about our game.

This is mindark news, bertha always posts the mindark news.

I realize there's a lot of individuals here and people are on different sides of different fences. But for a community that in general (PCF community not EU community) tries to refuse and resist any recognition of planet partners or separate corporations or anything but the one monolithic "this is and will always be the mindark forum and they should recognize that" the sentiment being expressed over trying to hide from compets or insist that it's in some way completely separate and shouldn't be allowed any association, etc... is sure surprising.

I repeat, I know and realize these are different viewpoints and being spoken by different individuals. I'm just surprised at the sudden amount, and strength, of hatred for compets.

Carry on.

So what you are saying here, if I'm right, is that if Mindark does switch over to compets and kills EU you would really have no issue since Compets is Mindark here?

I'm sorry but no this is a Calypso forum based on an EU related planet. Yes this forum is open to all planets but to a point. That point being when we start talking about why one should go to planet X over planet Calypso. We want to keep this forum as close to Calypso as possible due to the economic effects of moving players to another planets and spending money there and letting our local LA owners suffer.

I'm not even going into the other issues which Compets could bring up due to MA being such a small company and they find that Compets is much more profitable over EU.

Tssss Bertha, Bertha, shame on you !

3.7 – Advertising/Recruiting

Advertising or attempts of recruiting community members to other computer games, virtual worlds or MMORPGs other than Planet Calypso is NOT permitted. Any and all such, references, threads or posts, including, without limitation, those that appear in avatar pictures, member profiles or member signatures, may be deleted without notice and may result in a temporary or permanent ban from the forum without notice.

Also the beta forum is being activated shortly, its just a temporary solution until the proper ComPet website is up and running.

As I understand it, being a guest here on PCF is just for the time being. :dunno:

Tssss Bertha, Bertha, shame on you !

3.7 – Advertising/Recruiting

Advertising or attempts of recruiting community members to other computer games, virtual worlds or MMORPGs other than Planet Calypso is NOT permitted. Any and all such, references, threads or posts, including, without limitation, those that appear in avatar pictures, member profiles or member signatures, may be deleted without notice and may result in a temporary or permanent ban from the forum without notice.

TY.
So could someone please delete this spam?

KIM/MINDARK
There will still be a function to allow pets in EU to be moved / sold to ComPet, this is one of a handful of features that we are still ironing out the final design for. What I was referring to in my post in the other thread was a current link that is relevant now.

Entropia and ComPet are two separate titles with a cross promotional connection between them, this is very much standard practice in the games industry today and that's a reality we have to live with. Because they are different titles we will not alter the art or story of one to get it in line with the other, the goal isn't for them to cannibalize each other.

Senior Game Designer / Producer
ComPet

This being said, if implimented, Calypso Pets moved sold to Compets should still have a space here on PCF to help facilitate the connection between the two. The temporary use of PCF for the general game discussion and beta testing certainly can't hurt much as long as its only temporary until the compet site has forum/discussion capabilities.

Spam pfffff

This isn't the Compet forum.
:offtopic:

Back