The Core - Easter Mayhem

I have to back him up on this I was fortunate enough to loot 2 dsu 9's but zero dsu 7 or 8 finished with just over 14k points. One dsu 9 came from gen 4 evis very first hour and other from gen 8 Harbinger in hour 13. From talking to others it seemed the higher per hour average did come from the level 5 mobs but the dsu 9's were very random/dynamic.

On a side note whats the hold up on the bonus ammo:mad:

I didn't get anything better than a DSU 5 and I was constantly in Cat4 with those Gen 8 Harbingers :laugh:

yes. my first hour was in cat1 - I got a total of EIGHT points that first hour

I ended up getting ~1070 in around 14 hours (just wanted that damn ammo bonus even though I lost well over 100 ped heh)

Yeah after the first round this time, I lost too much even though I got a global (I'm running on an extremely tight budget presently.) So I didn't bother doing anymore.

yes. my first hour was in cat1 - I got a total of EIGHT points that first hour

I ended up getting ~1070 in around 14 hours (just wanted that damn ammo bonus even though I lost well over 100 ped heh)

What sort of dps did you have?

after 18h:

12000 points

630k dmg/h
5-6k ped tt lost

still not ever seen a dsu 9
did 5 more hours that was even worse ^^

I'm going to share too!
Was the first time i tried the instances (longer breaks from game and stuff), and i liked it a lot! Gonna do more for sure.

I have no good dps, so i was hoping for massive luck :laugh:

I did the lvl 2. Did one hour in lvl 1 and one hour in lvl 3, but lvl 2 worked best for me.
Got 3 DSU 7, 1 DSU 8 and 1 DSU 9. So i was a bit lucky on those, but not so much on the smaller lol. I had 8240 points at hour 17, and figured i might have a tiny chance if i can get 1 more DSU 9 within the next few hours. But a few hours more, and my score sank faster than Titanic, i just contined to try to reach 10k. Took me 30 hours before i got there lol

Used a ISIS project zero 3 (tier 5) with beast. ~180k dph

Got a little profit too thx to a hof and god loot overall. And 1200 ped bonus not counted either. So i can't complain :D

Still waiting

Really? :D

Feel free to share SC!

2015-04-13 12:26 You wrote:

hi, i still have not recieved my 500 ped universal ammo from the core event that ended 1 week ago. thanks

2015-04-14 12:36 Entropia Universe Support:

Hi Mischief,

Thank you for your support case.

I can verify that your reward of 500PED worth of Universal Ammo was sent to your inventory at 2014-12-03 17:55:19.

Take care and best of luck.

Kind regards,
Ulf | Entropia Universe Support

Points total in the mission counter was different from the DSU point value in inventory. Maybe that is why no ped reward has been given.

Points total in the mission counter was different from the DSU point value in inventory. Maybe that is why no ped reward has been given.

More bugs... fun... sadly i merged all my DSU with previous Core DSUs so cant confrim it but next time i will check this...

Falagor
:bandit:

oh crap..i had 15k points and i tt-ed all my dsu-s yesterday

I had DSU's in storage from 3 core missions, but still got my 100ped from the mission before last. None from easter core yet, but I dont expect them until result is out.

Back