The Core - Robot Mayhem #1

I wonder if these mobs will do the same kind of damage of the existing ones, or the fact that they are "core" will change them?

Also would like to know if we can only do 1 hour runs, that kinda ruins my love for long straight runs!

Im not sure if youre laughing because it is luck or your capabilities to count/analyze are limited.

With a 5k point sack its the one with luck enough to loot a few of that that wins. And yet again the eco of the terminator doesnt allow for this sort of competition fully enhanced vs prices given. I dont know if you know but I do own the terminator with a friend (stryker) and I can assure it wont be competing 

GL HF

i hunted collectively over 100 hours in the Halloween mayhem in all 1-5 level instances, level 5 was the very best points per kill average despite being able to kill over 400 mobs in level 1 versus 18 mobs in level 5, these events are for rigged for ubers to win, any one who thinks "luck" is involved in winning anything is deluding them selves.

take a look at the winners of Halloween Mayhem and you will see just how "lucky" some ubers with some really nice weapons are.

only the feffox mayhem had "luck" implemented and a boatload of ubers whined that noobs could win, now MA fixed these particular style of event so ubers will continue to dominate again.

i will participate but i will not compete against titans, i plan to cycle just enough to get 5k points needed for the skill booster and energy boosters/candycrane/pumpkincandy/whatevertheycallthenextones.

The eco differential shooting the terminator vs another weapon for 4 days isn't even remotely covered by a ~15k ped first prize, not to mention the extreme luck factor in the new 5k point token. You guys should really think before you post :laugh:

It is cool to see guaranteed prizes for meeting thresholds. I hope we see more of that in the future.

I was thinking the exact same thought. And nice to see a terminator user saying this. :)

I am looking forward to this event. I'm not aiming to win one of the top ten prizes, as I am certain I have no chance (unless luck, strikes big-time, and I loot 5 of the Robot DSU class 9).

The reason I look forward to it is because there's a chance for everyone to win a prize. So, all I have to do is aim to get at least 500 points, and I win something! :yay:

Aside from that, this event is short. It won't drag on for weeks, unlike other events that have occurred.

Event is short indeed. But sure it's enough to reclaim all the players that went to test Arkadia underground!

What a joke this is!

Planets competing directly with each other for the already small and weak community! Shame on you Mindark!

United we stand, divided we fall!

An event made thinking on your lovely CLD investors! :laugh:

Last edited:
I wonder if these mobs will do the same kind of damage of the existing ones, or the fact that they are "core" will change them?

This. I heard bot instance and thought 'yay a use for my bot armor'...harbinger and eviscerator not going to be very easy with vigi.

what if some brainless player die becoz of playing 72h consecutive without sleeping?
ready to face it MA?

what if some brainless player die becoz of playing 72h consecutive without sleeping?
ready to face it MA?

That would be the responsibility of the player, not Mindark.

I can play World of Warcraft for 72h without sleeping if I so desire (and I dont).. maybe I want to farm PVP points.. not Blizzard's responsibility.

You ready to face your own responsibility and stop blaming others for your temptations?

ready to face it MA?
You should check out long weekend LAN parties. Over three quarters of the players there do that without even blinking. And no cocaine involved. A shit load of energy drinks, pizza pops, chips, and every candy known to man. Well at least that was what I lived on when I was lanning! :yay:

Always the same!!!!!!!!! Why cant you give prize according to levels of avatars??? Having ONE list of prize for all avatars is just bad. :scratch2:

Always the same!!!!!!!!! Why cant you give prize according to levels of avatars??? Having ONE list of prize for all avatars is just bad. :scratch2:

I say it should be the other way around, only 100% prizes after reaching goals (1k 5k points in this case) and no special awards

I say it should be the other way around, only 100% prizes after reaching goals (1k 5k points in this case) and no special awards

Absolutely that would also be a better option!

I will go there for fun, to see how it looks. Depending on how well I do I might go for guarantee prize.

But as some people mentioned, this is for our top players to compete.. Nothing to see here, move on :)
(No I don't see a lucky avatar looting 5k tokens like crazy and wining, no way here)

Much better would be to have prizes just for points reached.. Would do better job from my point of view.

Someday MA will make me happy and ban all the multiplay avatars.

Doubt u would be happy as then whole market would collapse, as well as playerbase

You should check out long weekend LAN parties. Over three quarters of the players there do that without even blinking. And no cocaine involved. A shit load of energy drinks, pizza pops, chips, and every candy known to man. Well at least that was what I lived on when I was lanning! :yay:
I would prefer the cocaine to all that other junk ;)

congratulations to the winners!!!!

Damn this sounds like fun!

Too bad they do this the one weekend I'm going away..

Hope to see more events like this one! :)

Freddie

When I die, I hope to end up in a place like that :D
Lol yeah was loads of fun. Made gaming more immersive as everything had a slight shake and hum. Mostly from the players strung out on the stuff! :yay:

Mayhem all year ... no thanks.
Fix the mission from X-mas plz.

Atami

good luck to all losers that gonna participate..

Good direction - small steps. Nice to see those guaranteed prizes for certain thresholds :yup:

Almost starting to believe they realized the importance of the average player :laugh: ... but :

- Hope the drop rate isn't "tuned" to something like 24h grind in average for 500 points :rolleyes: - that would be a fail

- Prizes for 1k and 5k points are almost no better than the one for 500. I'd suggest more thresholds and adding some other interesting non-tradeable things (daily tokens maybe ? :) )

- Sounds again like a single entry area - hope that's not the case as not all of us have latest & greatest PCs :laugh:

- Would be nice to have the Core mobs counting towards the regular evi and harbringer missions, would mean extra motivation for most people ;)

Will give it a try for fun and for the 500 points, guess most ppl will do the same ... GL to those that will actually compete in this one ;)

Another thought ...

I spend the same amount of ped in a 3 day city trip to Rome recently I think.
Sorry, but I preferred that option :p

Atami

Hmmm.... I think it would be better for everyone if they just gave that stuff to their short list people and didn't muck up the loot pools for the rest of us.

I can't stand hunting Bots and the prizes don't interest me so I'll be staying on Ark. Good luck to those that bother taking part :)

Do we have any info if these mobs also work towards already existing missions, for this type of bots ofc.

Back