The Core - Robot Mayhem #1

holy crap that picture on the main page is one of the best EU pics i've ever seen! sweeet

a Robot Mayhem?! pfffft :handjob:

Too many events back to back, especially the same ones recycled over and over!...
Until they finally just blend into 1!

Migration would have been the logical choice before more robot crap! :wise:
(then again, for all I know migration could start tomorrow as well!... wtf?!)

a Robot Mayhem?! pfffft :handjob:

Too many events back to back, especially the same ones recycled over and over!...
Until they finally just blend into 1!

Migration would have been the logical choice before more robot crap! :wise:
(then again, for all I know migration could start tomorrow as well!... wtf?!)

Didn't migration start during a robot invasion last year?

holy crap that picture on the main page is one of the best EU pics i've ever seen! sweeet

Though its pretty hilarious to see caly using an ark armor in its photo shoot :rolleyes:

Upon further review, I do think this event has a better chance for variance. At least as far as foe/MM users are back in the realm of possible winners.

I'll probably check it out, hope these new warlocks are like count vamp in the Halloween Mayhem.

I wonder if these mobs will do the same kind of damage of the existing ones, or the fact that they are "core" will change them?

This. I heard bot instance and thought 'yay a use for my bot armor'...harbinger and eviscerator not going to be very easy with vigi.

i heard a.r.c ranger armor with plates was good on eviscerators :)

The level 5 General boss does a new debuff, 50% reduced healing :)

Different boss on run #2...General Kratos. 10k hp vs 16k on General Zelus. No healing debuff this time.

Lvl 3 boss was way too hard!! Holy crap. It did DOT burn and pretty much as soon as that ran out, I was hit with another. Even with armor that had burn protection, I couldn't handle 3 hard hits that fast for the DOT + other damage. It is not balanced well IMO. This is coming from an avatar highest lvl is 68 and hp = 181

Just had a no loot Core 4 General Zelus.

Go the no loot message, so wasn't a bug.

Took over 13 minutes to kill, finished with like 7 seconds left, was probably one on my most epic battles in all my years in EU....and no loot :(

Let me know if anyone else gets no loot bosses in 4 or 5.

Getting many no looters on Eviscerator Gen 8's...was not like this earlier, is this a bug now?

With the eon/hermes set, and with boar set, 5b's definitely did more protection than 6a's on both sets, on both mobs. SO its good amount of I/C/S too.

With the eon/hermes set, and with boar set, 5b's definitely did more protection than 6a's on both sets, on both mobs. SO its good amount of I/C/S too.

TYVM!
:wtg::wtg:

Just had a no loot Core 4 General Zelus.

Go the no loot message, so wasn't a bug.

Took over 13 minutes to kill, finished with like 7 seconds left, was probably one on my most epic battles in all my years in EU....and no loot :(

Let me know if anyone else gets no loot bosses in 4 or 5.

Yea this concerns me - and is a shame to hear on such an epic kill. Good work, and I hope it comes around to you dude!

generalzelus.jpg

Bosses

So far I encountered three different bosses, all sharing same model but having different attacks and effects.

General Bia have Arsonistic Chip attack.

General Kratos seems to have normal attacks.

General Zelus causes some effect on avatar (might be mentioned 50% reduced healing).

robot_mayhem_bosses.jpg

Bia gen 01 = sta 90

Seems Harbingers are pene/burn and evisc are cut/stab.

Haven't tested any elemental plating, but those damage types are definitely there

Yea this concerns me - and is a shame to hear on such an epic kill. Good work, and I hope it comes around to you dude!

I am skipping this event because like you're experencing.. In the 37 hours of my mm experience.. most hours had 25% of ALL kills no loots or frags and I was killing 250 to 280 an hour.

Seems Harbingers are pene/burn and evisc are cut/stab.

Haven't tested any elemental plating, but those damage types are definitely there

My tests agree with yours but evic do elec too. So it's

Harbinger = burn/pen

Evicerator = cut/stab/elec

General Bia have Arsonistic Chip attack.

General Kratos seems to have normal attacks.

General Zelus causes some effect on avatar (might be mentioned 50% reduced healing).

Zelus has Arsonistic Chip too, maybe not always uses it, noticed first time on 4th run.

Yes, really nice improvement there. At 1st i was like What the hell? Only 50% heals? Then realized this thing is suppressing my heals. So i'm looking at my healthbar and trying to figure if the debuff runs out soon enough or i will have to heal before that? Finally it runs out but the bastard immediately casts a new one! No luck, gotta waste my L fap... Fun stuff, makes the fight more like real fight not just mechanically shooting a brick wall.

Now, if we would have the mob AI itself improved too, that would be really great!
I would gladly sacrifice all interface improvements, corpses, instances and even taming for improved mob AI. Don't lynch me tamers, that's the only thing lol

Now, if we would have the mob AI itself improved too, that would be really great!
I would gladly sacrifice all interface improvements, corpses, instances and even taming for improved mob AI. Don't lynch me tamers, that's the only thing lol

AI? i would sacrifice my firstborn if the mobs could just have some decent pathing, the robots can stage a invasion, have advanced tech, but get stuck on a tree, or a fence, cant figure out they have to move round small obstacles and in this instance, will gladly suicide into the core if you tempt them a little.

AI? i would sacrifice my firstborn if the mobs could just have some decent pathing, the robots can stage a invasion, have advanced tech, but get stuck on a tree, or a fence, cant figure out they have to move round small obstacles and in this instance, will gladly suicide into the core if you tempt them a little.

Yeah well, remember how people reacted to the feffoids that would circle you, no matter that walkking backwards switched it off? No just imagine the reaction to those things.

Yeah well, remember how people reacted to the feffoids that would circle you, no matter that walkking backwards switched it off? No just imagine the reaction to those things.

i get what you mean but we do still have some mobs that behave in odd ways.
i did not mean this kind of behaviour though, just the ability to avoid the obstacles that exist in game so that their behaviour is a little more intelligent and causes less stuck and unreachable mobs.
its a bit silly seeing a massive vanguard robot stuck on a tiny hill, a fence, or a little tree and to be unable to "unstick" it without making a effort, and possibly agro-ing a swarm of other mobs on you.

Happens all the time with aakas defenders. They channel Michael jackson. :)

Back