Entropia News Fetcher
- Jul 26, 2006
Due to failed missions to recover RX caches in recent days, the CDF has decided to adjust its mission parameters. Though the original link to the robot teleportation network discovered earlier this year was ultimately shut down by the robots, a second entrance has been discovered by CDF intelligence. With the help of Sgt. Quintana's Earth Shock Trooper unit, the CDF has seized several of the teleportation pods used by the robots during the assault on the cache excavation sites.
Using classified jammer technology, the CDF has been successful in disabling the self-destruct mechanisms on the teleportation pods, allowing EST scouts to once again enter The Core and secure the receiver stations.
Even with this tenuous foothold, CDF troop shortages prevent a full-scale push into The Core. Instead, hefty rewards have once again been offered by the CDF in exchange for recovery of Robot Data Storage Units, which CDF intel indicates may contain detailed information regarding the contents of the RX caches.
The DSU recovery effort will begin on Friday, November 28. Brave colonists wishing the enlist in the effort should report to Sgt. Quintana’s EST dropship located in Minopolis.
Event Start: Friday, November 28, 1600 UTC
Event End: Monday, December 1, 1600 UTC
There are five instance levels to accommodate avatars of various profession levels. All of the instances are access by interacting with The Core teleporter inside the EST dropship in Minopolis, and then selecting the instance level you wish to enter.
The Core Level 1
- Core Harbinger Gen. 01 (Lvl 4)
- Core Harbinger Gen. 02 (Lvl 7)
- Core Eviscerator Gen. 01 (Lvl 6)
- Core Eviscerator Gen. 02 (Lvl 9)
- Core Harbinger Gen. 03 (Lvl 9)
- Core Harbinger Gen. 04 (Lvl 11)
- Core Eviscerator Gen. 03 (Lvl 12)
- Core Eviscerator Gen. 04 (Lvl 15)
- Core Harbinger Gen. 05 (Lvl 14)
- Core Harbinger Gen. 06 (Lvl 17)
- Core Eviscerator Gen. 05 (Lvl 19)
- Core Eviscerator Gen. 06 (Lvl 24)
- Core Harbinger Gen. 07 (Lvl 22)
- Core Harbinger Gen. 08 (Lvl 26)
- Core Eviscerator Gen. 07 (Lvl 31)
- Core Eviscerator Gen. 08 (Lvl 39)
- Core Harbinger Gen. 09 (Lvl 32)
- Core Harbinger Gen. 10 (Lvl 36)
- Core Eviscerator Gen. 09 (Lvl 51)
- Core Eviscerator Gen. 10 (Lvl 58)
The following point system has been created to track the retrieval of Robot Data Storage Units (DSU):
- Robot DSU Class 1 (1 point)
- Robot DSU Class 2 (5 points)
- Robot DSU Class 3 (10 points)
- Robot DSU Class 4 (20 points)
- Robot DSU Class 5 (50 points)
- Robot DSU Class 6 (100 points)
- Robot DSU Class 7 (500 points)
- Robot DSU Class 8 (1000 points)
- Robot DSU Class 9 (5000 points)
Final event scores will be calculated based on hourly point averages to derive each participant's 16-hour normalized event score.
This scoring method removes the need for participants to track time spent in the instances (beyond meeting the 16-hour prize eligibility requirement, described below), removes the risk of participants being inadvertently disqualified from the event for time reasons, and allows all participants to hunt as much as desired in the Robot Mayhem instances without giving an unfair advantage to those who are able to hunt for many hours.
The colonists accumulating the highest number of points during the event period will be awarded the following rewards by Earth Shock Trooper command:
- 1st Place - Omegaton Ranger Scope MKII
- 2nd Place - Omegaton Laser Sight MKII
- 3rd Place - Omegaton Ranger Scope MKI
- 4th Place - Omegaton Laser Sight MKI
- 5th Place - Adjusted Melee Trauma Amplifier II
- 6th Place - Universal Ammo - 5000 PED
- 7th Place - Universal Ammo - 3500 PED
- 8th Place - Universal Ammo - 2000 PED
- 9th Place - Universal Ammo - 1500 PED
- 10th Place - Universal Ammo - 1000 PED
In addition, all colonists reaching the following event point totals will receive bonus rewards from EST Command (only the highest bonus reward is awarded per avatar):
- 10000 Points - 1200 PED Universal Ammo
- 5000 Points - 500 PED Universal Ammo
- 2500 Points- 250 PED Universal Ammo
- 500 Points - 50 PED Universal Ammo
Reward Item Info
- Omegaton Ranger Scope MKII - 2% Increased Critical Hit Chance
- Omegaton Laser Sight MKII - 20% Increased Critical Damage
- Omegaton Ranger Scope MKI - 1% Increased Critical Hit Chance
- Omegaton Laser Sight MK1 - 10% Increased Critical Damage
- Adjusted Melee Trauma Amplifier II - 8 Electric Damage, 4.5259 economy
- Universal Ammo - Can be used in place of any type of weapon ammunition and Synthetic Mind Essence.
Rules & Notes
This event is intended for solo hunters. Any attempt at abusing team mechanics or any other Entropia Universe systems or features in order to gain an unfair advantage over other participants will be grounds for disqualification from the event, forfeiture of any prizes, and possible sanctions imposed on one’s Entropia Universe account.
***IMPORTANT*** Do not abandon the mission! If you abandon the mission for any reason, either intentionally or accidentally, all points earned up to that moment will be lost forever. Support cannot and will not restore points for abandoned missions, regardless of the situation.
The Planet Calypso Dev Team
For full event information and updates, please visit the Robot Invasion Event Page
Originally Posted Here