The Core - Robot Mayhem #2

need some stats on the mobs in this event (HP, DPS, etc...)

need some stats on the mobs in this event (HP, DPS, etc...)

I created the CORE mobs sections in the bestiary last year.
You can always update the datas here.

Core Eviscerator, Core Harbonger
and Core Warlock that I will create in a few, since at this time we did not know what kind of robot this was.

Btw, the Original Warlock shape, was really BEST and Majestuous !

LOL !!!!! Valentine's post & mine were deleted by a ghost moderator.

I did not see Serica or 711 log into this thread,
so I bet we have a ghost moderator in the PCF team now,
certainly one of the NUMEROUS guests who are checking the posts everyday.

I remember telling 711 there was people who have powers higher than his in this forum.

This is showing it again.

At least, this is AGAIN the demonstration that telling the truth,
is forbidden in this forum.

And my post will be deleted again, isnt it ?

Gratz to Stryker & Lindsey! Ooops, wrong event thread :D ;)

LOL !!!!! Valentine's post & mine were deleted by a ghost moderator.

I did not see Serica or 711 log into this thread,
so I bet we have a ghost moderator in the PCF team now,
certainly one of the NUMEROUS guests who are checking the posts everyday.

I remember telling 711 there was people who have powers higher than his in this forum.

This is showing it again.

At least, this is AGAIN the demonstration that telling the truth,
is forbidden in this forum.

And my post will be deleted again, isnt it ?

Not sure what you are on about, I deleted the posts as they were completely off topic.

deleted_post.jpg

Not sure what you are on about, I deleted the posts as they were completely off topic.

View attachment 32650

Ehm...

:topic:

Edit: Actually, for me (and probably Akbar) it doesn't say that you deleted the post.

I did this screenshot when my post and the post made by Valentin have been deleted.
I checked a second time when you 711 did your reply, and AGAIN it is showing this :

ghost_moderator_small.jpg

and as you can see, NOTHING show who deleted the posts,
and i'm happy to see i'm not the only one not seeing who did.

And again, since I was reading this thread and updating it,
nor you 711 or Serica were on the bottom list.

No big deal, but....

Gratz to Stryker & Lindsey! Ooops, wrong event thread :D ;)

Im pretty sure that if you bought a gun for 400k peds, or tiered a Mod Merc ti tier 10, you would like an advantage in events.

Im also quite certain the prices are to low to motivate an all in effort with the terminator.

Im also quite certain the prices are to low to motivate an all in effort with the terminator.

60k first prize, sure i wouldnt bother *sarcasm*

Woohoo we can't get into the Core!

MA you are sooo good at your job :laugh:

No maximum number of hours.... Avatars with operators in 3 timezones are at an advantage here. The good thing about the 16 hour minimum is that the Terminator has to choose where it's going to be applied and what the risk of a lesser reward is when not enough hours are made to stay ahead of the HL18, the T10 mod merc or the PoD.

And for sure some people will risk their health to make more hours than they should. MA never learns....

/Slupor

No maximum number of hours.... Avatars with operators in 3 timezones are at an advantage here. The good thing about the 16 hour minimum is that the Terminator has to choose where it's going to be applied and what the risk of a lesser reward is when not enough hours are made to stay ahead of the HL18, the T10 mod merc or the PoD.

And for sure some people will risk their health to make more hours than they should. MA never learns....

/Slupor

Score from first 16 hours only counts. Learn to read ;p

Well, just got a 5000 pointer in level 4 :yay:

Please keep this in mind when commenting about time in instances:

Final event scores will be calculated based on hourly point averages to derive each participant's 16-hour normalized event score.

This scoring method removes the need for participants to track time spent in the instances (beyond meeting the 16-hour prize eligibility requirement, described below), removes the risk of participants being inadvertently disqualified from the event for time reasons, and allows all participants to hunt as much as desired in the Robot Mayhem instances without giving an unfair advantage to those who are able to hunt for many hours.

They didn't word that very well. However, I'm assuming it's (points/hours)*16.

Probably, but it could be geometric mean of points/time in each instance or similar based on the wording.

They should make the score counter visible in the mission status, after all, just updating it each time the system considers you to have exited the instance is enough, no need to dynamically recalculate. Failing that, they really should give us the formula they are planning on using.

Good luck to all anyway. Apparently my isp says theirs nothing wrong with my line yet i have ping's at about 290ms to a server 100 miles away so. So cant really do much when my gun keeps locking up :(

Score from first 16 hours only counts. Learn to read ;p

They must have changed the rules after I read them, they always do that ;)

New rules still stink... if you don't like the score you can gamble to grind more hours and hope to get lucky with a few 5k pointers.

/Slupor

They must have changed the rules after I read them, they always do that ;)

New rules still stink... if you don't like the score you can gamble to grind more hours and hope to get lucky with a few 5k pointers.

/Slupor

Yep, I actually did read them wrong as well :DD

This event IMHO is only really for the top end players and hardly anyone else... I think the extra rewards if collecting a certain amount of points are a good thing.

I will still suggest that in all events there should be something for everyone. The majority of the ingame population does not have a 10 years old avatar with insane amounts of skills (and they had the a ton of them for a hell of a lot cheaper than everyone else) Then i could begin about all the gear advantage that even best (L) guns have a hard time competing with...

to sum it up:

Less events that only gives a winning chance to the top end players. More for everyone :)

:offtopic:

I have to protest..That i wrote was not "Rule 3.2 - Off Topic" it was an answer to ermiks answer "Its Calypso Events" because to me its the same so far its THE same ppl in THE same room at THE same address no matter what they call them selfs.

:wise:

:offtopic:

I have to protest..That i wrote was not "Rule 3.2 - Off Topic" it was an answer to ermiks answer "Its Calypso Events" because to me its the same so far its THE same ppl in THE same room at THE same address no matter what they call them selfs.

:wise:

And I comfirm, there was nothing linked to the rule 3.2.
or honnestly each time someone turns a bit left or right,
then you can delete 90% of all posts in this forum.

But you know like me that here some people see the rules the way they want...
Neutrality (and even more honnesty) is not a local concept.

Sad that i (and other people) cant login due to some bug, and the Support is really slow to respond (if there even are any)

Saw the below rules on Client Loader. I have seen 3 teams alone since login today globaling in the instances. Will anything happen or just swept under the rug?

"Rules & Notes
This event is intended for solo hunters. Any attempt at abusing team mechanics or any other Entropia Universe systems or features in order to gain an unfair advantage over other participants will be grounds for disqualification from the event, forfeiture of any prizes, and possible sanctions imposed on one’s Entropia Universe account."

As far as points i cannot even average over 200 points and hour.

Back