The Core - Robot Mayhem #2

so how much points does everybody have? who has the most?

809 so far and done 6 hours or so. Instance 2 most of the time.

12XX and almost 8 hrs mainly in Level 2

I have been there about 5 ours so far i have about 3700 Points.

16 hours (and 1 minute) completed, 10152 points :yay:

14 hours in Level 4, 1 hour in Level 5, 1 hour in Level 3. All harbingers and boss mobs in 4 and 5, all eviscerators and boss mobs in 3. Averaged about 300k damage/hour. I noticed a full run counts as one hour and 1 second, and I left the last instance 40 seconds early (not realizing you have to run AT LEAST 16 hours for Top 10). So, I went into a 17th instance for 1 minute to bring me over the 16 hour requirement.

51 globals and 1 HOF (400 PED).

Adjusted score (due to the extra safety minute) should be around 10130.

With the 1200 PED reward for 10k points, I broke dead even on all costs :beerchug:

Last edited:

14 hours in Level 4, 1 hour in Level 5, 1 hour in Level 3. All harbingers and boss mobs in 4 and 5, all eviscerators and boss mobs in 3. Averaged about 300k damage/hour. I noticed a full run counts as one hour and 1 second, and I left the last instance 40 seconds early (not realizing you have to run AT LEAST 16 hours for Top 10). So, I went into a 17th instance for 1 minute to bring me over the 16 hour requirement.

With the 1200 PED reward for 10k points, I broke dead even on all costs :beerchug:

Nicely done. Thanks for sharing...did you get the 5k point dsu?

Nicely done. Thanks for sharing...did you get the 5k point dsu?

I did get a Class 9 DSU. I got it within about 15 minutes of the event starting, followed by a Class 7 DSU immediately. Strong start :laugh:

10 hours, 907 points :confused:

Ah well, never was lucky with Mayhems :D

Ran 8 more minutes to guarantee the 16 hour mark (just in case of system errors), adjusted score is now around 10060.

Ran 8 more minutes to guarantee the 16 hour mark (just in case of system errors), adjusted score is now around 10060.

Would be interesting to see how many of each dsu you got :D

Would be interesting to see how many of each dsu you got :D

DSU Class 1: 645
DSU Class 2: 118
DSU Class 3: 86
DSU Class 4: 28
DSU Class 5: 12
DSU Class 6: 4
DSU Class 7: 3
DSU Class 8: 0
DSU Class 9: 1

DSU Class 1: 645
DSU Class 2: 118
DSU Class 3: 86
DSU Class 4: 28
DSU Class 5: 12
DSU Class 6: 4
DSU Class 7: 3
DSU Class 8: 0
DSU Class 9: 1

Gratz on the 9!

I was unable to loot anything bigger then a class 6, I was using enigma L4 L at tier 0 with dante. after this i realize if i want to compete i need to up my dmg a second by double plus.

any indication of dmg/sec i would need to even be competitive or have a chance in these random events? something more to skill too :)

Gratz on the 9!

I was unable to loot anything bigger then a class 6, I was using enigma L4 L at tier 0 with dante. after this i realize if i want to compete i need to up my dmg a second by double plus.

any indication of dmg/sec i would need to even be competitive or have a chance in these random events? something more to skill too :)

Thanks!

I was putting out about 300k damage/hour. Rank Scorpion T6.4 with full enhancers and Hotfoot 25 (L), and backed up with Arson Chip TEN III.

55x points from 7.5 hours, so about 73 / hour. Couldn't log in for most of weekend unfortunately.

16 hours (level 2 eviscerators) - 1811 points

~150k dmg/hour (LC-100 t6 + a104, aakas fire dagger + trauma IV)

19 globals (only 1 from a boss), final outcome: -640 ped

DSU 1: 206, DSU 2: 43, DSU 3: 36, DSU 4: 9, DSU 5: 5, DSU 6: 6

3624 points or so, mainly due to looting one 1k dsu. I wonder how many 5k ones that dropped but no chance for me to win i guess.. but i did make a nice profit :D

got just under 5k points during the 16h, doing close to 400k dmg on cat 5 harbingers. did 1.5h more to get the last few points for 5k. I didn't even get a lvl 6 until the last 3h. I guess I just got unlucky this time around xD. I think i got 5x class 6 total, nothing bigger :(

Regards
Thark

15811 points over 16.3 hours, 970 points/hour average so 15520 16 hours adjusted score.
Looted 2 DSU 9

16 hours (level 2 eviscerators) - 1811 points

~150k dmg/hour (LC-100 t6 + a104, aakas fire dagger + trauma IV)

19 globals (only 1 from a boss), final outcome: -640 ped

DSU 1: 206, DSU 2: 43, DSU 3: 36, DSU 4: 9, DSU 5: 5, DSU 6: 6

I had similar dps most of the time, and you got almost 2x the points I got on being mainly on level 3 eviscerators. So more kills seems better than bigger maturity, at least to a point.

16 hours and 17 minutes: 10564 points.

Hit the 10k milestone in under 16 hours.

Overall was up about about 340 ped tt. (So will be about 1500 ped profit with the reward). No markup except about 20 ped on binarys and 4 heart oils.

It was all done in Cat 4 on evis 95% of the time. The only time I would kill some Harb is if I got percs on the first spawn of the evis, with no multipliers, then I would clear the harbs, and also if I got General Bia, I would do harbs after him since I had to switch armor for Bia.

Did approx 100 dps. Used T6 Ark-30 Smuggler full Dam Enh, w/ Dante, Arson III TEN, MM armor with Lemmy dragon plates (T-bird gloves), and Adj Fap. Def decay was about 35 ped per hour.

I got my only 5k DSU about 14 minutes into the first hour...so I had to change plans and do the other 15 hours in basically a 24 hour period...it was rough but I was motivated getting the 5k that early. Unfortunately, I never got another one.

Had 1x5k, 1x1k, and 3x500 DSU

I know you will need at LEAST 3 5k's to be in top 5, so gz to whoever got 3 or more. It won't surprise me if some of the people got 4 or more...I know of many with 2 or 3....but of course they won't say shit here because most are secretive buffoons.

Even though I won't place in top ten, this is still my favorite instance. It's not ugly blinding white like MM, and the mobs don't path like fruit flies like in HM. I never crashed until 20 minutes left in hour 16. SO only had one crash, and no problems logging in.

If you look at tacos post i will not win, according to him there are several people that has looted 3 or 4 dsu9 :)
IF i would win im not sure what to do yet but first lets wait for the results :)

So, you wanna sell me that scope :D?

If you look at tacos post i will not win, according to him there are several people that has looted 3 or 4 dsu9 :)
IF i would win im not sure what to do yet but first lets wait for the results :)

I think he was exaggerating. Only 6 DSU 9s were looted last time with no time limit.

I think he was exaggerating. Only 6 DSU 9s were looted last time with no time limit.

Well, I do hope the people I have talked to, and heard from, and who heard from others, and passed it on, and who promised not to tell but told, and so on, I hope they are all exaggerating.

But if you look at my predictions based on info received the same way for HM recently, I was dead right. However, I hope I am wrong this time, as I have a pretty good score of those that were actually disclosed on here, but I am not getting my hopes up....just like last time.

I do hope toad wins it, as I have no reason not to like the guy, AND he had enough balls to disclose his score, which almost NONE of the "Ubers" who always win this have. :)

At first I thought the same but.....I'm guessing more were looted this year. I looted one in level 3...I couldn't loot any other big points there(~7k total) but it motivated me to complete a full 16+hours with great loot.

I do hope toad wins it, as I have no reason not to like the guy, AND he had enough balls to disclose his score, which almost NONE of the "Ubers" who always win this have. :)

sorry but he is short of 3-4k pooints.

5932 points due to 1 dsu 9...no idea how many hours i did but dont think i got to 16hrs, but quite content with 500ped ammo, makes me break even overall anyway :)

Back