The Creative Process - Sketch 1

Ido

Stalker
Society
Planet Express
Ido Starlit Sunrider
Hello all you art lovers :)

I just wanted to share with you one of the sketches coming to the gallery. But i wont show you the sketch itself ... id rather show you the creative process ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g2Gh9jE3POM

I wonder how many people i can inspire this time :yay:

Best Regards
Ido Sunrider

Be sure not to miss todays event at the gallery
15th March
20:00 MA
Billton T3, 5G

Sweet Dude!!! Did you forget to pay your electricity bill half way through? :D

no just sunset ... when i realized its getting a bit dark i hit the lights :)

Nice work.
I developed maps (levels) for shooter games years ago, so I made similar skecthes, and it was fun to see that you use a totally different approach to draw similar stuff.

I hope you show more of your work this way, woudl be a good way to share hints/trickts to people who like to start drawing themselfs.

Great video, nice drawing :)

thats gr8 mate~!!!~

real cool work you have there GL

Rip

Another great job Ido :)

Not only selling art but making also.... :wtg:

Keep going

lol awesome drawing Ido. ^^

It was cool to see how another person draws. xD lmfao the last time I tried making a video like this, it ended up taking up too much space on my harddrive then it just froze. I left the computer running to unlock itself for hours. Then I gave up, so I just restarted it. ROFL

I'll give it a try again. I might even add some sweet effects, so it blends in with the music. I got this idea when you were drawing, your hand would move around quickly as if it were flicking around in sync with the music. It was rather sweet. xD

Edit: Actually I have something similar to that... for my Samus drawing, I started photoshopping my progress.

Here, I'll show you. xD I'll make a thread and post the link here;

Last edited:
Wow, amazing painting. :O

Back