The Curious Floating Ball...

nahhh its just some Gates to Hell nothing to worry about here move along please move along.

Reminds me a bit of Event Horizon.

Ahhhh maybe some Interdimensional beings that use MF enhanced weaponary and are addicted to Mind Essence................ :scratch: waaaaait a minute that sounds familiar.

Of course it could be a promo for Dark Crystal 2(due out 2009). The Skeksis are back and wanting to steal all of our Gelfing life essence. Muhahahaha

Well no matter what its omnious and interesting and I like it if I could only be there to participate *sigh*

He who controls the spice controls the universe!

Let's see then, we'll need some huge landworms for travel, some new armor suits that convert sweat directly into mind essence, and a new profession that involves genetics and lots of debauchery... :holyshit:

Do you think brazilians will spawn out of the orb? :laugh: I thought those were the chinese.

Naa, chinese are at the end of next year. They got bored of introducing features every year like clubs, islands and malls, so they switched to races. :p

lol maby itll pop and suck all of the skills peds and items from anyone near by.

hmmmm :scratch: was thinking about this orb thing on a more serious note than my last post.

If there is a secret message in the name of the professor, many think its "Launch Moved" posted here and his logs show the orbs growing plus more are popping up here and there I wonder if these are the harbingers of the new Crytek Engine. As they grow and multiply it shows a building momentum to the new Engine. So at some point EU might just wink out for a day or two which can be blamed on the Orbs and when it comes back EU has a new Engine and possibly a new look. So Calypso could have shifted into a dimensional rift (in RL Crytek Engine).

This would bridge the virtual life changes and real life changes yet to come and make a cool event out of it where MA can drop hints, clues, new Elite mobs, and items.

:scratch: hmmmm of course it could be just gate ways to hell :laugh: so move along people move along nothing to see here. Nothing to worry about its just Satan :cdevil: and his dark minions trying to take over Calypso.

hmmmm :scratch: was thinking about this orb thing on a more serious note than my last post.

If there is a secret message in the name of the professor, many think its "Launch Moved" posted here and his logs show the orbs growing plus more are popping up here and there I wonder if these are the harbingers of the new Crytek Engine. As they grow and multiply it shows a building momentum to the new Engine. So at some point EU might just wink out for a day or two which can be blamed on the Orbs and when it comes back EU has a new Engine and possibly a new look. So Calypso could have shifted into a dimensional rift (in RL Crytek Engine).

This would bridge the virtual life changes and real life changes yet to come and make a cool event out of it where MA can drop hints, clues, new Elite mobs, and items.

:scratch: hmmmm of course it could be just gate ways to hell :laugh: so move along people move along nothing to see here. Nothing to worry about its just Satan :cdevil: and his dark minions trying to take over Calypso.

I really hope it's some kind of new Umbra Beacon, we get a tool to perate the orb and then we have some time in a Umbra village and then loots their huts.

hmm my log points to west of minopolis at that orb!

No idea if it is already posted some were. But there is another globe just south east of hades C whenn you get near the sky around you get's dark red.

greetz alius

There are 3 Spheres.

West of Mino.... 23100,17330
Hades C ......... 7240, 16930
South of Troy.. 12410, 2325

So now what? MA, how about some clues..

Coilshot

There are 3 Spheres.

West of Mino.... 23100,17330
Hades C ......... 7240, 16930
South of Troy.. 12410, 2325

So now what? MA, how about some clues..

Coilshot

Thought there were 6 Spheres ???

West of Minopolis (23100, 17330)
Hadeshiem East (7245, 16930)
South East of Chimera Canyons (16150, 15565)
South West Fort Troy (12440, 2310)
North Oshiri Hearts (7440, 40875)
North West Orthos West Mound (5765, 13490)

thanks for posting!

OK so now we have 6 orbs including the first at W Minop, my personal favorite orbie.
The painting (dropped with Duchevs logs) shows 8 orbs... will there be 2 more orbs hmmm.....

Is it just me and my obsession with ABC and orbies or is there a connection between the ABC conversations (they did mention argonauts and orbs), now we have orbs all over the place and Duchev seems to be stalked by argonauts.

Note to self: I will not apply for any scientific jobs in Entropia as they seem to disappear and only a finger is found, poor Prof Barton :cry:

Perhaps Catherines face will appear on Globster female :eek:

I know I said I was giving up on the notes, but this Duchev stuff has got me intrigued.

I did notice the writing/symbols on the left of the painting but they are most definately not enochian :mad:

:whisper: Does anyone else think that even though the logs thread is in items forum, they should be moved to here as they are electronic notes :)

Please raise your glass to the orbies, may they drop lots of goodies and umbranoids. :beerchug:

OK so now we have 6 orbs including the first at W Minop, my personal favorite orbie.
The painting (dropped with Duchevs logs) shows 8 orbs... will there be 2 more orbs hmmm.....

Is it just me and my obsession with ABC and orbies or is there a connection between the ABC conversations (they did mention argonauts and orbs), now we have orbs all over the place and Duchev seems to be stalked by argonauts.

Note to self: I will not apply for any scientific jobs in Entropia as they seem to disappear and only a finger is found, poor Prof Barton :cry:

Perhaps Catherines face will appear on Globster female :eek:

I know I said I was giving up on the notes, but this Duchev stuff has got me intrigued.

I did notice the writing/symbols on the left of the painting but they are most definately not enochian :mad:

:whisper: Does anyone else think that even though the logs thread is in items forum, they should be moved to here as they are electronic notes :)

Please raise your glass to the orbies, may they drop lots of goodies and umbranoids. :beerchug:

glad to see some1 is still interested!...4got where i posted it, but...I was talking about maria's apartment and how it was still kicken, 6 empty picture frames and the vids on tv is still same...

Last edited:
Do not take this post seriously.

Each ORB is the location of a new LA for the land grab.
New LA owners will control all space travel.
The notes are blueprints for Anti-Materiel rifles.

Case closed :cool:

Each ORB is the location of a new LA for the land grab.
New LA owners will control all space travel.
The notes are blueprints for Anti-Materiel rifles.

Case closed :cool:

You wish! :laugh:

Yeah..we're waiting for the ball to hatch...too ;)

Each ORB is the location of a new LA for the land grab...

Pity the poor sod who gets the Hades one then...7 or 8 Ubers popping in for 30 seconds to use the storage and the odd bewildered n00b running about wondering why they've suddenly been transported to a futuristic Scunthorpe (northern town famous for appearing closed on its busiest days).

Business will be slow.

Pity the poor sod who gets the Hades one then...7 or 8 Ubers popping in for 30 seconds to use the storage and the odd bewildered n00b running about wondering why they've suddenly been transported to a futuristic Scunthorpe (northern town famous for appearing closed on its busiest days).

Business will be slow.

Actually....

If they were to fill in the interiors of the buildings, it would be an excellent place for an urban combat situation.

Actually....

If they were to fill in the interiors of the buildings, it would be an excellent place for an urban combat situation.

Yup...my point exactly.

Also think they should move arrivals there.

Yup...my point exactly.

Also think they should move arrivals there.

And make it lootable :cool:

Hi Noob have some pixie [BLAP]

*you have gained experience in the B*$%&*D skill

Hi Noob have some pixie [BLAP]

*you have gained experience in the B*$%&*D skill

:D

Dont know if this is news but I was just at the orb beside Chimera and there are a load of Umbranoid workers and some other type but I got killed by one of them. The orb itself looks different to what you have in your pics there are kinda black supports with yellow glyphs on them.

Hopefully this is news and I'm the discoverer of something cool, just joined the game three days ago.

Dont know if this is news but I was just at the orb beside Chimera and there are a load of Umbranoid workers and some other type but I got killed by one of them. The orb itself looks different to what you have in your pics there are kinda black supports with yellow glyphs on them.

Hopefully this is news and I'm the discoverer of something cool, just joined the game three days ago.

Hopefully you are :)

Not checked yet...but any resembelence to these pics*?

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/1094888-post1.html

*Apologies if I've just posted a duplicate of some of what's already in the thread...one of those weeks :S

This makes me feel old that the orbs were introduced so long ago!

Maybe our grandchildren will find out what they were for :)

This makes me feel old that the orbs were introduced so long ago!

Maybe our grandchildren will find out what they were for :)

+ rep for that :D its so true..

Damn it, people... what part of "Stay in your homes" did you not understand?

41.766.368 ME spent for the orbs later. Darn ppl we need to find the 8th orb! It lies at the point of origin, its just that easy!

So go watch the first season of Stargate again, to find out, how the hell that worked.

Oh btw, here is a brandnew pic of Dr. Duchevs point of view on things!

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

OT-I rocket scientists still debate, why Duchev didnt push the T button yet, to get the hell out of there. Maybe it is broken? Maybe he started a new experiment about suffocation and starving. :scratch2: Or he reached the other side finally and fell in love to a nice umbranoid cutie.

We prolly never find out...

picture is a bit dark

Bones

Back