Info: The Doctor is offering Mentoringship

• Thread starter Deleted member 24529
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24529

Greetings Colonist!
Im offering Mentoringship for new players.

Because of the Coronavirus outbreak i am working a lot from home, and got time to share my Entropia knowledge and experience with new participants and my hope is also to contribute a little to a reduced turnover of new players.

I got experience in all 3 professions Mining, Crafting or Hunting and a vast network of players that provide different services sush as crafters of weapons & tools, traders, renting services, streamers & event creators, different soc, space flights, skilling etc.
I can teach you about the professions that you wish to follow and how to be self sustainable in the game.

For exampel, if you want to become a hunter i will help you get the best starting gear, weapons, armor, FAP etc and methods/mob suitable for hunt.
These things change, with the dynamic loot/MU.

After a period of time, when we both trust each other i will help with
- Starter equipment
- Sweat & Loot buys
- Mining & Crafting methods, theories and some good spots to start with

What I want
For you to have fun, play and be online frequently. If you don't want to deposit, you will probably have to sweat and/or trade for your money & if you decide to quit it would be nice if you can log in again and tell me.

If you graduate i will celebrate you!

Important Note
I am committed to providing equal opportunities to all disciples/players and to maintaining a play environment free from discrimination, harassment, and bullying. None of these behaviors are acceptable either towards me or any other player and will result in immediate termination of the disciplehood & revoke of any benefits.

How to add me as mentor
index.php

Open "Action Library"
Select "Mentor Register"
Search for "The Doctor Who"

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice sneaky HOF screencap in the background... ;)
seems like you are committed to providing quality mentor ship services. Very nice.
Too many that add and forget just to farm rewards.

Oh very nice, they will be lucky to get you as a mentor.

Will send players your way! :wtg:

Back