The earth is flat !

• Definately flat.

Votes: 17 29.8%
  • Oh yes, no doubt it is.

Votes: 9 15.8%
  • Like, super flat.

Votes: 31 54.4%

• Total voters
I just want to see the orbit and planetary rotation that gives a 4 hour day and a 1 hour night. :)

Don't get me wrong, I like the current cycle, just want the explanation. :)

I just want to see the orbit and planetary rotation that gives a 4 hour day and a 1 hour night. :)

People complained, thats why we only have a 20 minute night on Calypso now, not the 1 hour as of a few years ago.

Absolutely hilarious... Voted :)

+Rep to Angel for innovation.

Ask and you shall receive. Thanks to our scientists in flat physics we can describe the very weird Calypsian light cycle.

flat.jpg

There you go, 4 hours light and 1 hour darkness.

We haven't confirmed yet whether or not the sun wears sunglasses although all evidence points in that direction.

Too-da-loo !

PS: I think I made my point, this is just random fun :D

Last edited:
I love it angel. Somehow I guess that you will be ignored and ridiculed in some way from JBK since 127 people voted for no teleporters on a flat earth.

Ask and you shall receive. Thanks to our scientists in flat physics we can describe the very weird Calypsian light cycle.

flat.jpg

There you go, 4 hours light and 1 hour darkness.

We haven't confirmed yet whether or not the sun wears sunglasses although all evidence points in that direction.

Too-da-loo !

PS: I think I made my point, this is just random fun :D

winning.jpg

People complained, thats why we only have a 20 minute night on Calypso now, not the 1 hour as of a few years ago.

There is a black hole appeared, near the caly space system. This affected the turn speed of the planet. Now we have only 20 min night, and the moon shine let the night look like it is on day.

But maybe only the level designer played a bit around with the day night settings of cry engine and his monitor was a bit to dark :wise:

Back