The ebb and flow of UE5 tokens during TWEN

jetsina

Elite
Hi all, I'm at the point where the drop pattern of UE5 tokens over the last 3 weeks is somewhat unlikely to have stayed constant for the game as a whole.
But, I may still just have been unlucky in not having seen one for the last seven days, so my question is:
Are other regular players getting about the same now as at the start, fewer or more?

I'd just like to know if we are likely to see sporadic injections and running out of tokens available to loot over the course of the next few months, or if it's just been a poor week for me statistically and not by 'design'. So, I don't mind which answer is true for you, I won't get jealous ;), it'd just be nice to know in my chasing of this mild bonus loot.

Also, has anybody been doing space mobs with token drops? I realise fat juicy loots are going to be rare, but if 1 million tokens are available for us, it'd be nice to know if there are hot and or cold spots/times during the ongoing festivities.

Are other regular players getting about the same now as at the start, fewer or more?

It seems to be fluctuating quite decently but the rates over time seem about the same for me (actually getting significantly more now than in the beginning, but attribute that to change of either location or mob)

Hi all, I'm at the point where the drop pattern of UE5 tokens over the last 3 weeks is somewhat unlikely to have stayed constant for the game as a whole.
But, I may still just have been unlucky in not having seen one for the last seven days, so my question is:

I'd just like to know if we are likely to see sporadic injections and running out of tokens available to loot over the course of the next few months, or if it's just been a poor week for me statistically and not by 'design'. So, I don't mind which answer is true for you, I won't get jealous ;), it'd just be nice to know in my chasing of this mild bonus loot.

Also, has anybody been doing space mobs with token drops? I realise fat juicy loots are going to be rare, but if 1 million tokens are available for us, it'd be nice to know if there are hot and or cold spots/times during the ongoing festivities.
Still averaging 25 token drops a day

My assumption is that for the past week Cyrene ran out of allocations (= the pool) for tokens and was restocked with the vu, as I was straight back to getting a token earlier today.
It puts me in more of a mood to increase my turnover a bit again and see what happens and for how long... :). Small extra rewards help make eff-grinding a bit more palatable...

I definetly noticed lower droprates of tokens, with caly having the worst droprate

Bringing this up again as Cyrene has gone to zero tokens for me again recently.
I've had periods of about 1 per day or nothing that may be a week or two weeks etc. long. That's statistically unlikely for a set availability rate, so I'm gonna claim Cyrene has run out of them again...

Has anybody had luck with tokens at all in space today (assuming a few more people have been mildly attempting to see a quad drop in their loot, so the right time to ask I hope)?

So I am just curious, in this 7 days what is your spend?

If you take a 10 000 spend you more than likely gonna take 5 coins, just saying

Not a single one from migration mobs around after boxes came (cant ofc say there is correlation but still), been hunting small eomons decent amount past few days.

On a turnover of a couple thousand peds, it seems to be either several or none repeatedly. My play is going erratic as summer fully kicks in anyway, so a baseline for statistics is not very firm right now.
Yeah, correlation who knows, but observation over and over does lead into 'maybe?'

I'm now far enough into this 'run' of events to say that for me, the UE5 tokens on Cyrene are there, then not, then there, then not again.
It is far more than just luck, no luck, luck, no luck now.
This does not necessarily mean that no tokens are dropping, just that they aren't for me, which is why it'd be nice for studying the existence or not of avatar or planet 'biorhythms' to get an idea of what is happening for other avatars, or avatars on other planets.

Back