The Egg is About to Hatch

"Rill"

Old Alpha
Society
Antipodean Army
Seryllian Rill Kronan
FALSE ALARM...See my post down the page here

When I logged off at around Midnight last night the Egg was green and in its normal state. This morning it has changed colour and has cracked.

the_egg.jpg

I think we are about to witness the opening in the next 12-24 hrs. Why isn't AHR broadcasting from here. I will try to contact them.

Last edited:
When I logged off at around Midnight last night the Egg was green and in its normal state. This morning it has changed colour and has cracked.

the_egg.jpg

I think we are about to witness the opening in the next 12-24 hrs. Why isn't AHR broadcasting from here. I will try to contact them.

would be sad if deathifer missed his hatching

last thing we need is more mini dasp running around :D who will protect us!?!?!? :eek:

Lets make an omlette :yay:

server comes down on the 5th for 15 min or so, i sence a disturbance in the egg :eyecrazy:

False Alarm. Just had a closer look at the original picture and the Egg is cracked there as well. AS for the color it was probably a trick of the light :confused:

Anyway AHR might keep a broadcasting more from here now LOL They call it Omelet Watch

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Last edited:
April Fools day was on the the 1st :silly2:

But it IS easter.. the egg has to hatch.. If not now, IT CAN NEVER HATCH

btw still time to get your special easter t-shirts: only 700 ped each!

t-shirt2.JPG

Hatching on easter would be awesome.

I wonder how Neverdie would feel if it hatched just after he sold it... I guess it would depend on what's inside though. ;)

still waiting :spam::umn::wave:

btw still time to get your special easter t-shirts: only 700 ped each!

t-shirt2.JPG

700ped for for a t-shirt and it's not even virtual?! I could get a master coat for that much.

Eggcelent pictures Rill.

I think this is what's going to be coming out of the egg.

egghead.jpg

Egghead:

Sunny side up? or Scrambled?

Ben Coyote a.k.a. "The Blind sniper

Wow...I'm surprised... BUT

Ahhhh... The egg!

are they mini-cobra-heads or something holding the case up? Is there going to be some kind of atrox-snake?

New mob!?!?!

are they mini-cobra-heads or something holding the case up? Is there going to be some kind of atrox-snake?

I noticed this as well! And my first thought was, "NEW SNAKE LIKE COUSIN OF THE ATROX!!!" :yay::yay::yay:

Maybe called: Aslith??? Ascale??? Atail??? :scratch2:

I like Aslith myself. :D

doh..you got me....:laugh:

But it IS easter.. the egg has to hatch.. If not now, IT CAN NEVER HATCH

There is always Easter next year...
You know MA doesn't like to get to much haste in doing things that are expected. ;)

I went and studied the egg last night. I don't think thats even a crack in the egg. its a design in the shell. how do i come to this conclusion?
the so called crack forms a perfect shape in the egg.

\_/
/ \
| |
\_/

the "crack" is shaped something like this.

Back