The elephant in the room

Bullshit....
ithe same avatar that claim to ahve high stasts because of repetables deny that other people can ahve done it?
key is token, every repeat paid 100 attrivute token, on cyreme, RT, arkadia, Monria...
then there is Meta reward. meta with latest expansion and excluding RT that has none can reward alsmot 1300 point (worst case 600 attribute point)

Gunner skills intellingence too..
Regarding stats of a specific avatar, i add mine, made in 2 years gaming.... and 20% of its levels.

98 Intelligence 243
106 Stamina 142
113 Strength 132
106 Agility 132
85 Psyche 131

Bullshit....
ithe same avatar that claim to ahve high stasts because of repetables deny that other people can ahve done it?
key is token, every repeat paid 100 attrivute token, on cyreme, RT, arkadia, Monria...
then there is Meta reward. meta with latest expansion and excluding RT that has none can reward alsmot 1300 point (worst case 600 attribute point)

Gunner skills intellingence too..
Regarding stats of a specific avatar, i add mine, made in 2 years gaming.... and 20% of its levels.

98 Intelligence 243
106 Stamina 142
113 Strength 132
106 Agility 132
85 Psyche 131
There is quite low increase after a while, e.g each meta reward increase my Agility with 0,1199pt at lvl 213. ;)

There is quite low increase after a while, e.g each meta reward increase my Agility with 0,1199pt at lvl 213. ;)
at level 213 :cool:
i will catch up....

Let's face it forgo when repeatable missions came out and attribute rewards, that was the start of devaluing 'time invested'. Players now can aquire skills in months, that took 5-10 years of hard skilling to gain back in the old days.

Now even without codex, skilling is much faster by miles. I notice it.

I remember skilling firestorm chips for pyro back in day, if you got to level 40 that was Godly. Players got force merge with "support" Arson chips. That actually pi**ed me of because it was a rare profession, but hey ho. I worked my arse off to unlock force merge (3rd after Dan and JC, maybe sheep's beat me too, forgot). Edit; For those that don't understand, unlocking 'commando' was a breeze compared with force merge and old school chips.

I skilled taming to scientist with whip damage that can no way compete with gun damage for skill gain. Players unlock it with looter I think now. In fact MA did that to me on day 2 of my scientist unlock, with looter profs.

I woke up a long time ago that skills are no longer meaningful, in the sense you took a decade to earn it (especially attributes, no longer Godly) It doesn't matter anymore. Level 200, 300, 500 so what. All unlocks don't matter. Attributes 400 intel who cares.

There is nothing super 'rare' anymore in rare professions. Rare skills always ticked my boxes in EU.

World has moved on mate. Everyone is uber haha. Besides over 9000 skill is probably capped anyway, hence why you need huge ESI's to to offload skill greater than 9k. I feel your pain though. MA gave hope to newbies, that came with consequences.

Smile.... carry on.

Rick

Last edit. Ever wondered why I dont bother trying to tame a Tez pet? I don't care they sell for 12k or whatever. The issue is "Anyone" with a few weeks taming skills can tame one. The game is geared for few months skills. Where's the joy in that sh*t, other than money. That dont tick by boxes (ive got money) take your pets, I'm not interested. Haha.

Last edited:
Lol @ other predatory people in this thread.

Want to point out that excess attributes came from repeatable attribute missions that were on Rocktropia and Secret Island, to name a few (Monria/Shubs - Int as well)- that have been removed (assumedly) - and was largely kept a secret for the most part, except for some circles, because the above named planets did not market their primary planets properly to show the rewards of the missions, etc - only their rugpulls.

as in all games... asymmetry of information lead to reaching better results.
MA is backing this, not publishing loot tables as an example
in this game there is RCE, why if i find something that is profitable should i reveal ?
remember that losers sell derivatives trading courses on internet
winners manage derivatives portfolios for trading firms
losers brag rented lambos
winner drive a B-class Mercedes or an Opel not to show real wealth to curious people

Reactions: San
Thanks I almost forgot the first few hundred times you mentioned that you have money. Needed that reminder :cool:

That is the entire point Yazuki. There's nothing special about throwing 500k ped at the game, which opens all doors to all mobs, all skills and all equipment in a few months.

I might as well walk into a betting shop, place 100k ped on a random horse that comes in. Then call myself a professional gambler.

I was never interested in killing 100 ped mobs all day long, still not. The 'soul' of the game gave joy to me.

Level 200 might pay 300k a year income to withdraw. On the other hand a new player might get to level 200 and ask; hold on my returns haven't changed since 2022 and ive spent 2m ped. I'm pretty sure which way it will work out for that newbie. 🤣

So for many older players, it's the soul of the game that matters, not money.

All the best

Rick.

and was largely kept a secret for the most part, except for some circles, because the above named planets did not market their primary planets properly

This "was kept a secret" gets passed along by people and it's embarrassing how no one that "pays it forward" puts 2 brain cells to work on it.

People knew and know about repeatable on attributes but like everything in the game it's not in the tutorials and this being a RCE, where it's mostly player versus player business (and not player vs MA despite what some may still think in loot 2.0), not everyone makes public tutorials and shares everything. Their hunting grounds would fill up past the point where it's usable.

So I would replace "this was kept a secret" with people not giving a fuck. There are probably still stamina repeatables on RT or other attributes but people don't care about attributes that much. Some do obviously, but for the most part these don't bring an important advantage. People farming for attributes most likely make an investment without a return. Maybe they'll be better in the future, but not so much now. People do have different goals in the game which is perfectly fine and while MA can maintain this strategy, they're golden.

This being kept a big secret is mostly because ignorance. Of players on one side as there are still players that don't care about efficiency, looter and learning the basics and on the other side it's well known ND's ignorance and also MA strategy was never to teach people what how to play.

Hunting before loot 2.0 with great gear, attributes rewards and skill rewards were just a small nice bonus.

General rule of thumb, before you pass along some information, before jumping into someone else's hate train, run the information through your personal filters first, see if it's BS or not because it's much easier to tell yourself "ahh, he must be doing some shit" instead of acknowledging someone's hard work and determination and make yourself work as hard towards your own goals.

On the other hand a new player might get to level 200 and ask; hold on my returns haven't changed since 2022 and ive spent 2m ped

Anyone that gets to level 200 should have been able to learn how to play the game in that time. If not, this is not the game for that person.

Also anyone who looks at any significant data set and sees "nothing have changed" should either do something different, or shift expectations and realize that they are getting what they are supposed to be, and work from there.

Now, I really don't see what the problem is. Yeah sure, "playing" 24/7 gives an advantage and that is a problem. I don't see why OP is directed at attributed though. For me attributes, given the relatively small benefit they give, had always been a personal milestone number. I don't look at a player with more attributes than me and think "oh wow,, that player has x amount of y, he/she is so much better off than me".

I could be completely missing the point, but if this is about "unreasonable amounts of time" being put in I think it would make more sense to put the focus on stuff that actually matters.

Skills would be a better focal point.
The economical impact would be another and in my opinion the biggest concern.

I really don't see how attributes can be considered the elephant. Perhaps the ant in the room, compared to other things.

Im super confused. What even is the problem here? People have high attributes? Or is there actually some cheating by someone? Did someone somehow do some free attribute skilling? If not, whats the beef here?

Also, who cares about attributes? They dont do much do they? how much int do you even need for 1 looter level? it kinda all seems like what ever.

dfd052099024154e59309387fded0447--wat-meme-aliens-meme.jpg

wats the issue with the attributes? what am i missing?

The real 🐘 in the room is why 10 years ago there were 5 pages of updated threads on this forum (10% Selling) every 24 hours
and now it is 2 pages of updated threads on this forum (90% Selling) every 24 hours.

I hope this is by design, because if it isn't.......

There are in game universal custom channels players use now, discord and others planet forums.
There is less requirement to only use this platform.

Last edited:
Lol @ other predatory people in this thread.

Want to point out that excess attributes came from repeatable attribute missions that were on Rocktropia and Secret Island, to name a few (Monria/Shubs - Int as well)- that have been removed (assumedly) - and was largely kept a secret for the most part, except for some circles, because the above named planets did not market their primary planets properly to show the rewards of the missions, etc - only their rugpulls.

Or perhaps it was proper marketing after all.

People rush into pretty useless affairs if they believe they're Top Secret. I remember a guy in 2013 or 14 who found a way to repeatedly crash his Valkirie so he spent days crashing and repairing it... effectively, got him a perianal way to emulate simply boarding a mothership.

Would've anyone fallen for those mission if they were all over the front page?

does anyone realize that even 1300 points of meta dont have a relevant impact?
and that the increase in attributes leads to so small increase that it is just a funny ladder the META CODEX thread
to see who grinds the more different monster set?
also attrubutes have decayamd the full 200 stamina could add 20 HP and 10 from full strenght... are 10 HP that important?
for intel and agility it is even less.
Cutting trees and scanning all monster before killing rise looter faster.
imho this is "much ado about nothing" ...as it often happens.

a new playerbase that will NEVER have the opportunity to match them.
I know the perfect way to make this better. Reward repeatable codex towards META as well somehow.

As suggested here:

This would be a good way to give new players a chance to close the attribute gap through cycling. Rewarding attribute tokens, the higher the repeatable rank, the higher the attribute tokens amount.

I know the perfect way to make this better. Reward repeatable codex towards META as well somehow.

As suggested here:

This would be a good way to give new players a chance to close the attribute gap through cycling. Rewarding attribute tokens, the higher the repeatable rank, the higher the attribute tokens amount.
Don’t do that! Yazuki couldn’t handle the amount of attribute points he has locked away with his 17 thousand repeats on flesh rippers. He will become too Uber.

As suggested here:

I have to disagree, doing this would make the gap larger instead of smaller as it would give alot of attribute tokens to those of us who have already done hundreds soon thousands of repeatables while those who start then would have to catch that up as well.

Back