News: The End of "Entropia"?

It's wouldn't hurt to change the name to something better. Entropia isn't too great - accurate but bad for investors.

lol, omg, I really was believing that when I was reading it!!! Was only when I saw other (more savvy) ppls comments that I saw it was an April Fool. Mind you, having checked the band out on the net I see they really do have an album called Entropia! Let's hope this really is a joke! and also that the band doesn't get any new ideas from the thread and really take MA to court!
If they are wise they could do a promotion for both MA and themselves, maybe re-release their Entropia album and add a special new track which MA incorporates in our game and in return we do them an ingame album cover as a competition :)

:lolup:

Ya got me Pinky. I was all riled up until I clicked the link.

Good one. :yay:

Ah tobad it isnt true :(

April Fools All

got to be as the header says...

Seoul:D

Nice one, the Barbie Planet is still freshly on my mind so I was expecting this ;)

Nice story. Sorry I read it two days too late :)

A fight over the name entropia - YES!!!!

Just what I've been waiting for!

I have the e-mail "entropia@myprovider.com" now surely an uber bidding war between MA and POS is in the bag! PEDS!PEDS!PEDS!PEDS!

Oh. it's not 01-04 i havent logged for a few days, da! hook line & sinker :laugh:

That reminds me I'm still waiting for the deeds on the apt overlooking the barbie & ken Forlorn Stable Territories - does anyone have *G I JoeQ* in their friends list??

Pearwood
=} - - - - * < < <

Last edited:
I enjoyed this post and joke, though for me it was obvious it was a April fools joke :D

This makes me miss the old Entropia name... Project Entropia sounds much better than Entropia Universe imo. :)

Umm.. Ehh... what pain of salvation? :eek:

Entropy is actually entropia in various languages at least 10 can be found in wikipedia.
Maybe they run out of gigs :/

Project Entropia is my favorite too :)

took me in completely! very funny!

Good joke Pinky :laugh:

I hope MA will tell us that the Rocktropia is also April Fools joke and everything will go back to normal ;)

I found the solution!

Rename Entropia Universe to Rocktropia Universe - and that way we can get rid of the TP-fee for good! :yay:

anyone checked pain of salvation fan site forum to see how many went there to flame them? lol... (just a thought, I have not looked^^)

Back