News: The End of "Entropia"?

LOL Pinky,

Don't forget they recently released Barbie the Computer Engineer :D

Hopefully not a sign of things to come.

I need that HOOOOOG tower first :rofl:

Bwahahahahahahaha!! :laugh: I'm a Pain of Salvation fan, and why yes, that album always makes me think of EU.

[YOUTUBE]Q-tOCz1Mo5E[/YOUTUBE]

Here's a great song from that album. :D

It is one of them stories again that has you umming and arring if it is a hoax or not.

along with the fact that you posted it 2 days before this fateful day does in a way pull more ppl in.

But as other have said the Barbie planet stunt makes everyone think a bit more now Pinky

:D Actually it was only posted this morning about 7am MA time. The date in the post is when I created the article in the private reporter area...

I knew everyone would be watching out for me after the Barbie Planet last year... No one remembered the Atrox Egg Incubator the year before though? - That was my favourite! :laugh:

:D 1 of April?

And Pinky, quite obvious if you write the first thing in a year and it is a prank. Good work though.

Yeah, a year off and I still got a few people though! Figured I couldn't let down the annual Pinky April fool day article.... see ya next year! :silly2:

Absolute bollocks and deserveing of a neg rep for predictable shit...:rolleyes:

Not that it would make much difference I guess :p

Awww! Hon, for you to hate everything, and give me an extra special neg rep because I made your list is more than I could ever have asked for! Thank you! I have printed off your lovely message and stuck it on my desk at work ;)

Well... at least proves that Marco is still reading the forum.

I GOT MARCO!!!! WOOT!!! :laugh:

Thanks to MarieWoodell and the other mods/reporters for helping with comments and spelling corrections and Thanatos who gets credited with the idea ;) (Hugs hon! :D)

We live in a Barbie World.

Speaking of the egg, DF has it on display at his castle courtyard. First time I've seen it up close so perhaps this is not new, although the entropedia pictures I've seen do not depict it the glowing force field that surrounds it now.

What?? Entropia is going to end?? :confused:
I'll chip out tonight all my skill and sell them at low price as soon as I come back home after work..

I hope all are not going to do the same :(

I actually found out about Project entropia googling after the band... Mindark owes the band a lot,.

HAHA Nice one Pinky :laugh:
Very well written and composed i must say :)

@FJRMac Light up lol

Major Faux Pas. I can't believe that MA used the word entropia without first registering it as a trademark. If they had, none of this would be happening, but then again hindsight is always 20/20.

10/10 for the sanctioned trolling :D

Thanks to MarieWoodell and the other mods/reporters for helping with comments and spelling corrections and Thanatos who gets credited with the idea ;) (Hugs hon! :D)

Yeah! Drinks on you tonight! ;)

+rep for great article!

I knew everyone would be watching out for me after the Barbie Planet last year... No one remembered the Atrox Egg Incubator the year before though? - That was my favourite! :laugh:

Barbie world, no. But the Atrox Egg Incubator, sadly I must confess to believing at first!

April Fools? Haha

although first thought was Aprils Fool, I had to read it to the end.

Nice story, some +ERP and some senior EFDs :)

You rock!

Nice one for 1st of April, good reading lol:D:D

Let's add one an URL too ... something were entropia really exists ;)

Entropia

plagiarist plague pogo

we all know how is variegated Entropia community (Entripia is also red underlined...)

...ok maybe could be an English lenguage plagiarist ...amalgam culture...try to search it in other vocabulary (sorry no knowledge base about Swedish ) could we injury them about Italian word entropia plagiarist ???

2 lines down I thought "hang on, who wrote this?"

;)

n1 mate :D

we all know how is variegated Entropia community (Entripia is also red underlined...)

...ok maybe could be an English lenguage plagiarist ...amalgam culture...try to search it in other vocabulary (sorry no knowledge base about Swedish ) could we injury them about Italian word entropia plagiarist ???

The story is an aprils fools joke teka, dont frett..

Since it's record company evil versus MindArk, Maybe Neverdie can broker a peace treaty. :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Bleh....

Loved that one the most -

America...FUCK YEAH!!

:D

10/10 for the sanctioned trolling :D

What a legend!:lolup:

OMG I'm on a loosing streak this year. Never normally suckered, only a few hours ago, I'd downloaded some animal noises to try out with my new Android app.... :laugh:

Oh boy, i actually believe it too, until i read the rest of the comments, but i kept thinking a Rose by any other name smell as sweet.

it was a good one, Pinky :yay:

April bla bla bla

"Entropia" is not a new word... Because "Entropia" is Entropy in spanish language (la medida del desorden o caos que caracteriza un sistema). I think this band firstly needs to win a lawsuit against The Real Academy of Spanish Language!!! And .. with many authors of books of Phisical Chemistry in spanish language.

:D:D

newsbanner.jpg

The Entropia name in danger!

eu_logo_2008_black.jpg

The band claim they formed a portmanteau (amalgamation) of the words ‘Entropy’ (the measure of disorder present in a system), and ‘Utopia’ (an idealistic society) for the albums name. This amalgamation of the two words effectively invented a new word, albeit not one that is officially recognized in the English language and there’s the rub – Pain of Salvation argue the case that they created the word prior to MindArk and as there is no such word in the English dictionary they can claim it for Trademark under international intellectual property law.

In Pain of Salvation's defence, it really is an awesome album :D

one of the more interesting jokes out there

hahahahaha

April 1?

As a European, should I now sue Swedish rockband "Europe" for using the name of my continent and making money out of that? Or does "Europe" really think they invented that name before the continent was named so?

Anyway, what a childish bunch of misfits. I always thought that Sweden is a land of free minds, I guess everyone has their rotten apples.
Like this business man in Australia who owns the rights of some children's song which has a few notes that sound a bit like "Down under" from Men at Work. Men at Work now is sued to pay like 60% or so of their earnings from this song and a judge even agreed.

Damn America and the American claiming/sueing culture. That venom of society now has reached civilised countries and destroys so much... :mad:

Great of you to come up with the name Olaf Polri - the kind of super-subtle hint I like ;)

Back