The Enigma Keys: Start Time Notification

We are waiting....smiles.

Rick

Looks like different missions for different people.

I had hunt Caudatergus for frag 2, but now she's bugged again with lovely blue exclamation mark above her head.

After frag 1 she was bugged too, only said "continue"....so I went off mining for more frags for an hour.

Please don't let this happen for the final stage MA, if its all about being first to win.

Tried reboot.....no change

Tip: if the mission don't update to stage frag 2, change Tp's come back, you should be able to access Korona again.

Cheers

Rick

Rumours of 1 hour wait between frag submissions. Waiting for MA to confirm this.

Rumours of 1 hour wait between frag submissions. Waiting for MA to confirm this.

Blue ! seems to mean 'Mission not ready ... yet. Come back in 1 hour'

Using the teleporter to a different location or relogging has no effect on this.

Blue ! seems to mean 'Mission not ready ... yet. Come back in 1 hour'

Using the teleporter to a different location or relogging has no effect on this.

Cheers Mega

Rick

Worth mentioning that if you have completed a stage and Karona then shows ? then if you use a teleporter to go away and return it will then show a !

There will still be a wait of just under an hour though... :computer:

When the ! disappears, Karona will give you the next mission when you click 'operate' on her.

It's not a rumour, if you read what she says 'come back in about an hour'.

:tapfinger

EDIT: I'd like to confirm that the next mission will be available exactly 1 hour from when the previous mission was accepted not when it was completed.

(So you can find something else to do for 55 mins in other words and not stand around at Camp Icarus if you complete it quickly.)

Last edited:
wish they didn't pick this town...thats all

So is this going to come down to mostly who can have their avatar going 24/7?

The last key will be the one that will count.

And the stage 2? one hour after finish stage 1? or what?

im here for more than an hour and nothings happens with karona....

I tnink the next key will come another day...

I can confirm is less then 1h !
I started @ 18:03 finished 1st @ 18:11 and always @:00 the event was ready (19:00; 20:00; 21:00.... ) no matter I was finishing @ :11 ; @:21 ....
The stupidest thing in this quest is that u need high resolution to see the damn pattern. I had it on safe mode couse of the damn lag @ Icarus and lost 30 min on nothing ffs.... then another 30 min of solving that crap ....

i'm no contender here, i aint staying up into the night, so gl winner, i'm slowly gonna try to get the jumpsuit

but i really hope its all finished by the end of the monday, people won't be happy if the 3rd key is Tuesday 10am and have to concede for work, or is spread over 3 weekends

Didn't know it would be so easy. So it mostly comes down to who can start as soon as it's available and play for the next 8 hours or so and solve the riddle first.

Back