Achievement: The entropia master Traeskeron exterminator.

Axel Foley Head

Guardian
Society
Guess Who
Axel Foley Head
As the title reads.. I did finish all the stages on Traeskeron :) I got a total of 31 globals with a total of 2 622 PED (just the globals amount added together).

After spending many many hours in LA #1 doing the stalker ones I finally gets this message
attachment.php

And that will be shown with a better picture...
attachment.php

The reward I choose was
attachment.php

So all my time spent shooting these slow bastards all sums up in this last picture where I claim my reward :wtg:

attachment.php

+1 hp :yay:

Thanks Henry Johnson :hug:

To finish up this little post I must say that I think it's really strange that it isn't more people that hunts Traesk, because you just need to back away from the one you are shooting at and it wont reach you before you've killed it if you got the DPS. And they not only loot oil in globals as many other mobs do.. they loot items! Give them a shot.

Thanks for reading and happy new year all entropians :)

Grats. Any idea what your overall cost was for the 60,000 killpoints? :confused:

Gratz on this nice achievement!
How much DPS do one need to be able to kill them like you describe?
If the loot is that good... I wanna try... :)

They are very slow would be easy with 40ish dps walking back, i use sir 10+ beast and stand still cause im lazy and often drunk...

Gratz! :) Its always nice to finish a mission, and Traesekeron, despite everything, is a lot of work.

I hope you enjoy the reward :)

Thanks everyone :) very appreciated!

Grats. Any idea what your overall cost was for the 60,000 killpoints? :confused:
Sorry I actually got no idea.. I don't calculate all the numbers but I play as eco as i can and that work for me :yup:

Gratz on this nice achievement!
How much DPS do one need to be able to kill them like you describe?
If the loot is that good... I wanna try... :)

Around 40 dps would do the trick, but less or more would work to since you don't get damaged!

Gratz! :) Its always nice to finish a mission, and Traesekeron, despite everything, is a lot of work.

I hope you enjoy the reward :)

Thanks Remontoire, I will enjoy it :) always nice with skill bumps!

Back