The Entropia Universe Ecological Fuel Movement (AKA more ways to use Sweat)

What is your other material of choice?

• Flammable Fruit

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Fruit in General

• Dung

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Univeral Ammo

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Other

• I don't see the reason sweat needs more usage.

Votes: 8 50.0%

• Total voters

Morbic

Today in Boreas amid all the idle chatter to try and keep what little sanity we had left, we were discussing possible alternative uses for Sweat. Within all the ideas, keeping in mind the smell of the local population, we thought this Sweat might actually be combustible if refined with the correct materials into an ecologically friendly fuel source. We are still up in the air about what might be appropriate as an equally dull and mindless material to combine with Sweat. Maybe some sort of flammable fruit (or fruits in general). Perhaps dung would work, but it doesn't show up as well across planets. Unless Sweat could dissolve Universal Ammo, which might be hilarious.

All i know is megavolt uses it most days to keep his hair in shape, But with the recent vu he said his hair has changed colour so whether that is down to the daily sweat use or old age i dunno ;)

Last edited:
All i know is megavolt uses it most days to keep his hair in shape, But with the recent vu he said his hair has changed colour so whether that is down to the daily sweat use or old age i dunno ;)

Mega ( don't say Megavolt ) uses a lot of things, but when he speaks, I listen. I don't usually hear what others say.

Wait he is retarded. Or just a simple gamer. You however are., Funny how one can't call each other retarded without a flag. Fuck PC stupidity. I say this every day/ and others to me.

Last edited:
Back