The Epic round 10! Interplanetary Boss waves

Alainax

Elite
Society
Hardcore
Bonnie
It's that time again! :yay:

Cant quite believe we are at 10 already! From humble beginnings the event has scaled dramatically to now have planet partners and developers from all across the universe throwing their toughest bosses at us!

For round 10 I am excited to announce a new* dev team will be helping out this time, and not only that, we will be working with two!

It is with great pleasure that for this round, we will be working with the development teams from both Next Island and Calypso-MindArk.

This Saturday 29th May 2021 2000ma time we start to assemble. We will summon from Calypso at 2030. Please be present at Athena Spaceport (although you can join in at any point if you don't need a flight).

Anyone can join, we will be providing free flights there and back. All mobs are shared loot.

Starting from Calypso we warp to Next Island to defeat the evil bosses and gods the NI Devs will throw at us! I have it on good authority that they have a strong team of devs ready to flatten whatever raid force we bring, so lets kick ass ;) We may have a stop in the middle for space bosses, depending on time, then its jumping to Calypso. A location has been found where we will come face to face with a spawn of horrendous monstrosities spawned by the Calypso team. Although this will be the first official boss waves from them, I gather they have some experience in this ;) so we must keep our force strong and spirits high to battle through this one!

If you would like to join just come along to Athena to be added to the guest list, or drop me a pm that evening if you are joining from elsewhere.

See you then!

Extra info -

• The area where the space boss is is not pvp. Gunner rights will be extended. Quads are a useful weapon.
  • Please bear in mind this is supposed to be fun No one is making any money here.
  • Other warp ship providers are also welcome to join to with their own ships, and carry anyone we miss/cannot fly with us. All are welcome on the wave spawns
  • Parts of Space are loot-able. Although we will of course be doing our very best to keep everyone safe, if there are lots of people there might be quite a lot of chat going on. Please bear this in mind and be responsible for keeping yourself safe ie consider leaving loot at home/ don't be afk in space/watch force carefully.
  • It is your responsibility to accept the summon, we cannot wait around too long. All those who start on the guest list will remain on it until we arrive back in Caly, so no one can be left behind as long as you accept summon.
  • I recommend having a vtol/quad with space thruster, so that you can fly to the atmospheres to save yourself the 7 ped tp fees. Or buddy up with someone who does.
  • All levels are welcome - but some of the mobs might hit hard. You are welcome to come and just do what you can We are aiming for waves and shared loot, so everyone should have some fun with it.

Pics from previous events

*new to the event, not new in general :D

Victory will be there! Can’t wait!

Looks pretty cool, only recently returned but if I can sort a half decent bit of equip by then will try to join you guys :)

OMG!!!! 10 boss waves?!?
Cant wait to see you there Bonnie and All
See you there Dbug!
See you all for round #10 aboard Normandie and in the battle field as we set out once again to 'clean house' around the universe :D
Can't wait!
Victory will be there! Can’t wait!
Yaas! Thanks in advance for the great help from you and your crew!
I'll be there - Looks cool
This one should be incredible!
Looks pretty cool, only recently returned but if I can sort a half decent bit of equip by then will try to join you guys :)
You are more than welcome to join no matter what your set up, its all shared and there are enough people there to ensure everyone has a chance to be a part of it :)

polish your guns / sharpen your knives and swords / check your armor still fits you / fill up your drug bag / wash your hair (the event will have live coverage) / consult your local beautician and dressmaker - 4 days till we go all out to party !

Just a few days to go! Really looking forward to seeing what the caly and NI teams plan on throwing at us :D

Todays the day! Hopefully see you all later!

• Love
Reactions: Geo
Whos EXCIIITED.. i am EXcited.. EXciiiiiiteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed!

P.s. Just had a POWER nap :D

Bring me, myself and I and nothing else to do right? Cant waittttt! ?

Sounds fun i allready at NI so catch up there :)

Did it happen? Where are the pics?

Yes, it did and was really enjoyable. I was only at the final on Caly though. Archipelago server struggled quite a bit, must have been well over 100 people there! Thank you to all who helped making it possible.

This was one of the most memorable nights in a very long time that I've had in EU. The excitement was... quite literally out of this planet.

Loved it, will for sure join the next one

I also had a great time at the event! There was a bit of a lag at times and had to relog a number of times.

A big thanks to all the organizers of the event! I know that it takes a lot of time and effort to make these things happen.

Yes, it did and was really enjoyable. I was only at the final on Caly though. Archipelago server struggled quite a bit, must have been well over 100 people there! Thank you to all who helped making it possible.

This was one of the most memorable nights in a very long time that I've had in EU. The excitement was... quite literally out of this planet.

Loved it, will for sure join the next one

I also had a great time at the event! There was a bit of a lag at times and had to relog a number of times.

A big thanks to all the organizers of the event! I know that it takes a lot of time and effort to make these things happen.
Thank you for this, it makes it all so very worthwhile!

Yea it was alot of fun, but also alot of lagg, still was the most fun i had in EU for a long time i most say :D
Big thx to all that made it happen and a special thx to Bonnie and JBK :)

Back