The Extremely Rare Standard Damper

toshi

Old
Society
The Chosen Few
Toshi No Ukiyo
Discovered at last by yours truly, the Extremely Rare Standard Damper.

As you can imagine, it took a great deal of work to achieve this astounding feat so, by way of recompense, I have filed a support case to establish my (I'm sure you'll agree) justifiable right to a measly 1% commission on all crafted Standard Dampers. Backdated of course. This pittance will go some way towards financing my next mission - The Quest for the Notoriously Scarce Jester D-1.

:money::money::money:

More finds, more money, more, More, MORE for the members of The Chosen Few.

Toshi said:
Discovered at last by yours truly, the Extremely Rare Standard Damper...
1% commission on all crafted Standard Dampers. Backdated of course.

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Gotta love this

I know it usually kills the fun when you have to explain it, but i don't have a clue what this is about lol.

Anyone care to fill me in?

P.S. Jester D-1 bp's are rare? {or was this a joke}

Wait a minute!!!!!!:scratch:

That Hof board pic states the Standard Damper is 8 PEC, but Standard Damper are only 0.0136 PEC.

:jawdrop:

I hope you didn't TT it.

Hehe, grats on this amazing uber-find.

I bid 100k! :D

Wait a minute!!!!!!:scratch:

That Hof board pic states the Standard Damper is 8 PEC, but Standard Damper are only 0.0136 PEC.

:jawdrop:

I hope you didn't TT it.

its an stackable item...he looted a few of them and thats what he got the message for (the total tt of that particular item created, in this cased 8 pec)

Yeah, I was just reminded of that. :ahh:

And obviously a single damper of a different price would've been separate from the others in inventory and stand out.

My mistake.

so, this essentially means that absolutely nobody has crafted std dampers since the "New Item" HoF list was implemented??? :eek:

its an stackable item...he looted a few of them and thats what he got the message for (the total tt of that particular item created, in this cased 8 pec)

Well, you only get one at a time. I think the rest of 7.xx pecs were from Residue and what not :)

onyx oZ Zombie
: These are the same Dampers you see everyday crafted. Probably millions are crafted. Along with Jester D1s ;)

I know some jokes are hard to get from writing. (not sarcasm) See! :laugh:

lol :D

and yeah, the new items thing is a bit bugged at the moment. My thinking was that you triggered it if you obtained an item that wasn't currently in-game (even if it had been in-game before). But I find it hard to imagine there's ever no standard dampers in-game so must be something else...

Well, you only get one at a time. I think the rest of 7.xx pecs were from Residue and what not :)

onyx oZ Zombie
: These are the same Dampers you see everyday crafted. Probably millions are crafted. Along with Jester D1s ;)

I know some jokes are hard to get from writing. (not sarcasm) See! :laugh:

now im really confused ... if they're crafted everyday, then why is it on the new item list? if it's a PS'd image, then why isn't this in Galleria? if it's really on the list, then why did MA make it so "new" discoveries aren't really new anymore when the daily list resets?

Please, help a poor n0oB :dunce:

now im really confused ... if they're crafted everyday, then why is it on the new item list? if it's a PS'd image, then why isn't this in Galleria? if it's really on the list, then why did MA make it so "new" discoveries aren't really new anymore when the daily list resets?

Please, help a poor n0oB :dunce:

This thread is real
The Screenie Is real.
MA has too many bugs...

This Is just a screenie of a bug :)

He did really get this HOF.

Clearly a hack! By using an exploit to achieve such a feat, you have violated the EULA with extreme prejudice. Better sell and withdraw now before your account is locked ! :eek: You have to admit, thats pretty darn funny and you got your 15 minutes of fame :) Grats. Now clear the way, I'm going for a basic filter tonight...
:wtg:

heheh thats like someone discovered blausariam stone :DDD i think its some kinda bug... its still MA at work...

so, this essentially means that absolutely nobody has crafted std dampers since the "New Item" HoF list was implemented??? :eek:

Gratz but strangely I had a global yesterday morning on Dampers so yours must have been special:D
Did you by chance have the standard blueprint drop when that happened? maybe you were the first to discover the bp in this VU?

Thanks everyone for all the (much undeserved) gratz. :)

As has been said, looks like this was just another MA snafu, someone hit the reset on the discovery database or something. There was definitely nothing special about this - no BP just a few dampers.

Still, it made me laugh.:D

Back