The feffoid cave

Oh finaly you get some minutes to talk between yourselves:) nice

Tried it last night and the npc would not talk to me. Was it fixed this morning?

Tried it last night and the npc would not talk to me. Was it fixed this morning?

I just did the mission about an hour ago, it works fine now :)

I have heard reports of green dots in the cave, though :(

I did it yesterday can't get it today.
When does it reset? 00:00 game time or 24 hours after you last did it?

As far as I've noticed, you have to wait about 22 hours since you last did the mission.

Today i was in the cave hunting and another player joined in after a few mins, and yesterday i was thrown out of them cave with 15 mins left playing. So there are still some issues with the mission (but please don't take it offline, that was very annoying and uncalled for).

The mission "Get the crystals" for the feffoid cave is now activated again.

Correction: it's f***ed again.

-You get kicked out of the mission while in the middle of doing it,
-Feffoids respawn while busy doing the mission
(i'm guessing because someone else enters the cave at that moment?)
-You get stuck, you try everything to unstuck, you relog = unable to log in again ('no servers available ...' even though the universe seems work for everyone else)

Imagine the pr you received when i was showing this to a few friends, wtg MindArk dumbasses. Why do you think i keep saying: fix the bugs first, and up the loot a bit, so the game 'sells' itself thru person-to-person praising, but no, add some textures, add more bugs, reintroduce old bugs, oh and down the loot, sure, your choice, talk to you when EU is dead.

I just did the mission about an hour ago, it works fine now :)

(because you got lucky none entered the cave in the 10-20 minutes you were doing the mission?)

Last edited:
Not saying that the mission is not bugged but I have not experienced issues with the mission at all the two times I have done it.

Yes there were 3 of use entering and leaving the cave yesterday even with others in the cave and it worked fine. It was all our first time doing this mission so we had no idea how it worked. Took me 3 times running around to find the crystals, for the life of me I could not find them, then got help form friend who send me position when she foudn them, I must be going blind....

I did it again today and worked fine but there wasn't anyone else at entrance today when I entered. So whatever glitch must have happened after 2pm (2000MA) yesterday because no glitches happened while we were popping in and out of the cave.

The cave worked fine today, but...

Question to the devs: Are you aware that the sabakuma pit lies exactly on the line PA <-> the feff cave, so everyone who's flying by to the cave triggers the wave in the pit, which then fails and locks for another 30 minutes, by when some passerby triggers it again. Thus if someone wants to do the pit they have to sit there all the time to catch the event start.

Is the cave working?
yesterday I did it and today I do it 3 times and I cannot find any crystals inside.
I got the mision from PA.

EDIT: and now there is another avatar with me inside.
going back for 4 time

EDIT 2: now crystals were there. may be the other avatar reset something :scratch2:

Last edited:
EDIT 2: now crystals were there. may be the other avatar reset something :scratch2:

I have a bit of an old computer so notice NPC's and mission objects lag badly. Anyway the cave crystals have always appeared on the exact same position each time through. I kill feffs in a pattern that lets me drop the last one on top of the "crystals". Some time in the last two or three kills it allows my old comp to render them so they can be selected.

Any idea how often the mission resets? I thought it's 24h after the finishing, but yesterday I got it after 23h and today it was already available after 22h (maybe even earlier, didn't check).

Any idea how often the mission resets? I thought it's 24h after the finishing, but yesterday I got it after 23h and today it was already available after 22h (maybe even earlier, didn't check).

It says in the mission-description/text 24 hours, so if you were able to do it earlier, it's a bug.

It says in the mission-description/text 24 hours, so if you were able to do it earlier, it's a bug.

Must be a common problem with most if not all daily missions then as all of these allow you to retake the mission before exactly 24h has passed. While a 22 hour cycle theoretically allows you to squeeze in an extra mission every 11 days, in practice it is very convinient not to have to wait as late as the previous day or skip the mission.

I think the cooldown is less than 22h, maybe even 12h, don't remember but I believe I could do one late on evening and the other one just after noon the day after.

But it seems there is a second variable that prevents to activate it more than once a day. Not sure if this resets at midnight or noon (MA times).

Having to wait 24h minimum would not allow the mission to be truely daily, as it needs 15 min to do it...

Tried this for the first time yesterday, and it's really nice to see some working instanced content. :thumbup:

One thing that's confusing is that there's no indication when you have "cleaned out the cave". Even the scoreboard thing that pops up says it's not finished, when it is.

How do I "Clear the Cave" for the "Feffoid Cave" instance?

I explored the entire cave and did not find any more Feffoids. Just a glowing exit-marker, so I left and:

attachment.php

(The screenshot says time spent: 16 minutes. Feffoids killed: 15. Mission Completion: NO)

How do I "Clear the Cave" for the "Feffoid Cave" instance?

I explored the entire cave and did not find any more Feffoids. Just a glowing exit-marker, so I left and:

attachment.php

(The screenshot says time spent: 16 minutes. Feffoids killed: 15. Mission Completion: NO)

Kill the Feffoids, then collect the crystal before exiting the cave. All within 15 minutes.

I don't know why, but I am never able to find the crystals. I can clear the cave in less than 10 minutes... I run around looking but never find them. Any hints?

They are right next to a feffoid at the far wall across from the entrance. I usually run around the lake in a C pattern ending at the top edge of the C at the crystals on the ground. It's a small blue mound on the floor.

They're always on the same place, at the feet of the most farthermost feffoid on the left, so I always kill him last :)

And to be clear, they look nothing like crystals, just a bump on the floor. You only know it because your cursor changes when you mouse-over it.

blue-dung.jpg

Exact coordinates of the crystals: 466, 696 (cave internal coordinates)

All feffoids spawn on the same spots but maturities do change every time.

Considering that you need to kill all feffs anyway to click the crystals, MA could have made them more visible and spectacular :)

Question: How do I start the Feffoid Cave instance?

Back