The first piece of good news in a long while

Green Rowan

Alpha
Take a look at this: At some point, people will be able to go from one planet to another, said David Post, founder and chairman of Next Island.

NI is going Live!!! The first piece of good news in a long while… and boy, did I waited for it! Get things going Neverdie, and offer us a NECESSARY alternative. The sooner, the better.

However, the quote at the top of this post suggests that those of us, whom are stuck on Calypso at the moment, won’t be able to travel to the next island from Hour Zero.

That “at some point” thing worries the pants off me… I’d hate for IT to go live and not be able to go there… I wouldn’t like to be forced to create another separate account… Can you offer some info on this?

Thx

Green

Last edited:
hmm...

maybe it's going to be a part of the new quest system... If I remember right, originally pilots had to do little missions to get all the parts together for the ships in their hangers to work... It would only make sense that they'll need more parts to power the little taxis enough to enter subspace and get to another planet.

That “at some point” thing worries the pants off me…

The first thing I noticed in that sentence.... It's MA baby, MA....

Minimized Acceleration....

NI

This a reply I got from david post upon an enquiry i made a couple of months back

"As an EU user you can come to Next Island when its open beta begins (sometime in December) and play without any further registration. The Starter Kit is only for new players. We are working on some contests and goodies for all players."

Nice to share this :yay:

This a reply I got from david post upon an enquiry i made a couple of months back

"As an EU user you can come to Next Island when its open beta begins (sometime in December) and play without any further registration. The Starter Kit is only for new players. We are working on some contests and goodies for all players."

Nice to share this :yay:
:yay::yay::yay::yay: thats nice

Back