FYI: The Freaky Friday! Still going strong!

MistahE

Provider
Society
'=Mad Hatters='
Fix MistahE Flits
Ohyes the freaky friday is back for a while now and here to stay! And this time our beloved freaky friday is enforced by DJ Daggert!!! Who's also kicking electronic sounds every friday night!!!

Yes you hear it right! 6 hours of pure electronic music blasting thru your speakers via www.atlashavenradio.com or via mms://entropiaradio.com/atlashaven (Add URL in any media player)

So... Tune in and enjoy the electronic sounds of the past, the present AND the Future wrapped in a sweet package by me and DJ DAGGERRT!!

I will kick off the FF @ 1800 GMT/MA Time, where DJ Daggert will pick it up @ 2100 GMT/MA Time.

Post your reactions here or join the Baring All AHR Chat room on skype! Reqeust to add your self to it, can be made at any dj. Or join MistahE's "Official Fan Room" for live updates!!! My skype is mistah.e or e-mail me at mist@telfort.nl

You can also add me on facebook, if ya like, at www.facebook.com/MistahE and you can also check out my personal youtube channel @ www.youtube.com/mistahe420 where I've put all the tracks I made, worthy of publishing =)

Anyhow I hope you will enjoy the shows and stay tuned for updates in the various ways provided.

Greetings,

E

*lookin for I Like Button* :D

lol, g1 one J, but we dont have em here. Try facebook ;P oh you already did :D

Another MONSTERRRRrrrrrrr!!! Freaky Friday on .-=AHR=-. from 1600

Yes! Tune in for awesomeness in electronic sounds on the friday on www.atlashavenradio.com starting @ 1600 GMT/MA Time.

Unfortunatly DJ Daggert wont be in the house, but I will try to make up for that, by playing all my baddass mixes of the past!

Yes, once again MistahE in the mix!!! However I will bring you 3! FRESH Mixes in Electro house, also available for download at www.soundcloud.com/mistahe

I hope you will enjoy this MAD Freaky Friday!!!

Greetings,

E.

Club X for Sale, Freaky Friday will buy it!!!

What?! Yeah you heard it right, Club Xtreme is gonna be for sale! Luckily we have the first picking and we are definatly making an effort into buying it for our own.

Now, tonight we had a Kick ass upcoming at CLub X on the Freaky Friday and we even received donations without asking for it, but then DJ Daggert started lobbying for it, and we came over 900 PED of total donations! So many thnx to all the donaters whom I will mention:

350 PED from Percy Percy Merewether and Royal Firefox from Planet Express

60 PED from Dave Scotia

20 ped from Barahdur

100 ped from Sibuk

50 PED by Bal

10 ped by Manitou

10 ped by MT

10 ped from Kath

50 ped Ziplex T100 Texturizer @ aprox. 115% from Teshik

Also promised:

100 PED from SashaSD Sash Lomas

100 PED by Alaina Bonnie Scotia

50 PED by Coffeeshop Maya Blowco

Total:

+930 PED!!!

The club will be owned and managed by me... the E! But will be available to all who wanna create a party outside the normal party times (aka the Freaky Friday and prolly on Saturday evening, but things are not totally sure yet).

Anyhow, keep your eyes open here and hopefully be ready for a new club!!!

Greetings,

E

Last edited:
DJ Ruzlix enforcing the Freaky Friday!!!

Yeah, I totally forgot to mention it, but as the title says... DJ Ruzlix enforcing the Freaky Friday!!! ^^

Yes, you prolly allready noticed that the Freaky Friday is longer (and harder :p just wanted to say that) and now starts @ 1500MA Time with DJ Ruzlix, then @ 1800MA, me... the E and @ 2100MA DJ Daggert!!!

We will all be bringing you THE BEST of ELECTRONIC Sounds and tracks made by artists all over the world!!

Enjoy the Freaky Friday every Freaky Friday, only on www.atlashavenradio.com !

Greetings,

The Freaky Friday Team ^^

Back