Suggestion: The future of crafting

ProActive Mango

Stalker
Why so few ppl craft and use limited gears is the massive amount of peds needed to combine diffrent materials. This makes it almost impossible for ppl with smaller bankrolls to craft gears to use for yourself.

I have a suggestion to this problem.

Bigger items with more tt and rarer materials adds bonuses to limited gears, for example if you chose to add 20redulite ingots to this craft there is an addition buff to the regular craft say crit bonus or reload speed, running speed buffs... something like this. And if you just want a plane regular armour with no addition stats than protection you use more basic materials and less components for easier craft for the smaller player.

This brings options to your craft, and if you want crafting as a proffesion you can craft big items but more rare materials are required and this makes mining a more usefull proffesion and perhaps ppl will start to use limited gears more regular that was meant from the start with limited gears.

i can say ive never used limited armours, but if i suddenly could fget limited armours with diffrent buffs on them i would use limited armours all the time.... make limited stuff more appealing and more players will use em.

Back