Info: The History of Spacecrafts

Still need more input for new equus owners :D

Only 14 sold, missing 5 names still. They weren't well know in PCF so may be hard to track them down. I had written some names down as I thought it was dodgy that random names were buying the Equus, but lost the paper...

I have owned the Starfinder X since early '07 (Jod jod Ekul)......

I sold a half share soon after buying and that share has since changed hands(in about '08-if they want to make themselves known they can)

It has been rented out most of that time.
Prior to 'Cypherman Cypherman Cypherman' flying it it was flown by 'Harena Serica Turbinis'(With Dave Ozi using it on occasion for his events on the then CND).

Hope that helps.

Last edited:
List updated - still need 3 more equus owner names.

one is Qwackers :silly2:

another is... a clue? he's member of Quad-Wing Equus group in this forum so :scratch:

Excellent thread. Very cool to see somebody documenting the history of ships in EU.

Thank you!

As an update, I bought my Starfinder IX off Tzepu.

I was assigned the task of buying the Ticonderoga from the Mindark auction on behalf of a Black Angels consortium.

Hooligan, I understand, is the current designated pilot of the Tico and operates under the auspices of said consortium.

Edit: I also owned one of those Starfinders from the get-go but I can't remember which one...if I do I'll post.

I notice that I am not listed as the owner of the Pathfinder XVIII, which I currently own. I was also the owner of the Pathfinder XIV briefly before it came into Mitsuwa's possession.

Corrections:

Gagarin | George Ace Skywalker -> Tzepu -> ? -> Hannibal Daddy Heyes

Ark Royal | Mrs Sinofmen Quayjay -> Mrs Sinofmen Quayjay Society consortium | MindArk -> John Black Knight

Corrections:

Gagarin | George Ace Skywalker -> Tzepu -> ? -> Hannibal Daddy Heyes

Ark Royal | Mrs Sinofmen Quayjay -> Mrs Sinofmen Quayjay Society consortium | MindArk -> John Black Knight

Thanks for the update and your right if i list black angels consortium even thought only one name can be listed on the ship then i have to do the same for Ark Royal - however the ownership always was with Patriots investor group and the deed switched from Mrs Sinofmen to Mindark and Mindark made the Ped vs ship deed exchange straight into my inventory after the patriots investor group had agreed to the deal.
Thats why the updated entry looks like this:
Ark Royal | Patriots Investor group (Mrs Sinofmen Quayjay -> Mindark) -> John Black Knight

Thanks for the update and your right if i list black angels consortium even thought only one name can be listed on the ship then i have to do the same for Ark Royal - however the ownership always was with Patriots investor group and the deed switched from Mrs Sinofmen to Mindark and Mindark made the Ped vs ship deed exchange straight into my inventory after the patriots investor group had agreed to the deal.
Thats why the updated entry looks like this:
Ark Royal | Patriots Investor group (Mrs Sinofmen Quayjay -> Mindark) -> John Black Knight

with regard to gagarin there was definitely another owner after tzepu and before hannibal (perhaps you could ask them who that was?).

Perhaps ark royal should look something like:

Ark Royal | Patriots Investor Group -> Mrs Sinofmen Quayjay -> Patriots Investor Group/MindArk -> John Black Night

This reflects the actual ownership path more accurately.

Added RavenJades and Spiritchaser as new Equus owners - that gets us to 19 known equus owners and 21 equus sold total - 4 more to sell (and for now still 2 more owners to find out)

You have Redone Duncan in Equus owners list lol

... but he just rented my Quad :cool:

You have Redone Duncan in Equus owners list lol

... but he just rented my Quad :cool:

Thanks for the update - i can only go by what i see and receive in updated information ;)

If an avatar becomes 'owner' of another persons spacecraft, even if its called 'rental' its still game technically ownership and will be included in this list when its spotted.

Nocturnaline Nocturnal Mortiis got one too

I notice that I am not listed as the owner of the Pathfinder XVIII, which I currently own. I was also the owner of the Pathfinder XIV briefly before it came into Mitsuwa's possession.

Hi John
Can KingNobody's ownership of the PF XVIII be updated please, and if possible can both his and Mituwa's PFXIV be linked to the our website http://kronan-ms.info/

Thanks

Yes, i have the red thing, i'm happy of it.

Last edited:
Bendak Starkiller Mandalore seems to be one of the missing Equus people - seen spamming warp flights in chat. You'll probably want to confirm this though.

Bendak Starkiller Mandalore seems to be one of the missing Equus people - seen spamming warp flights in chat. You'll probably want to confirm this though.

This is correct :) I have already informed John about it hehe

Thanks for the update, but Bendak bought it from Whining , so its still the same number of unknown equus owners who bought straight from auction.

First resold :) For more or less than the original buying price?

Just saw SF IV at Next Island with sexy sanjana on the tag. Seems this ship has changed hands?

I also owned one of those Starfinders from the get-go but I can't remember which one...if I do I'll post.

Looking back a long way through my inbox I found that I sold my Privateer to an avatar called Wastelander Sitka.

Not sure if you still need this info but it's here if you do. :)

Edit: just looking at your list I must have originally owned the: Starfinder XXIV

Back