Info: The History of Spacecrafts

Vega Class Privateer

Hello,

I have just brought the Pathfinder XXX feel free to add me to the list :)

Thanks!

Last edited:
Just a note. PF XXXII and XXXIII are owned by the same person, Zek Z3kdark3r Darker, who also has Rogue Plains West Hanger #5. Mandy, is Amanda Mandy Smith, (PF XXXV) - also has RP hanger #6 and Foxypilot's full name is Foxy Foxypilot Cuddlebottom - also has TI North Hanger #7

Varyag is full-time skilling

We have website with chat:
varyag-delivers.weebly.com

Is interesting to see history of ownership of the various vessels.

thanks John :)

SF XIII is on AH at too high a price :)

Starfinder XXXVI Mindark Official Assistant Shadow > Jon NEVERDIE Jacobs is this one gone again?

Oh and I bought my pathfinder off Ed Lguigui Ward

After some (sad) reading I've learned this today:

Pathfinder XXIX: Alex Jeffe Sailor > Dmitry stDem Sur > Ed Lguigui Ward > Gallyon Luckycharm Sundstrand

Can be updated in the list...

Thank you Gallyon, i updated the list.

There have also been more Equus sold recently - if you see any new owners flying around or offering equus warps or if you own one yourself and are not yet in the list - please let me know.

Bump !
Cause I like this thread.

Also looks like there has now been 24 of the Equus sold. Only one more to go if that is the case. At least that is what I have been lead to believe. I have no idea who bought it however. But Gratz to everyone who has bought one thus far.

As far as i know pathfinder xxx and posthistories equus have changed hands - if anyone can give an update in regards to the new owners or the missing equus owners - please give input in this thread.

Starfinder II

Hello John,

Great thread !!!

Just to update your list I have been and still am the proud owner of the Starfinder II for the past few years.

I purchased it from the avatar : Colonel Blaha

BTW : Congrats on your new arrival !!!

Renee :)

Just saw, (at RT) that Diana LOVE Brand has an equus. Don't know if he's bought it from MA or another player though.

Just saw, (at RT) that Diana LOVE Brand has an equus. Don't know if he's bought it from MA or another player though.

Thank you updated equus ownership changed from andy russian to diana love brand :)

Just noticed that there are 71 privateers in total, (36 SF and 35 PF) and 72 hangers. Now, all the privateers came from the original hanger ships, so why the discrepancy?

Just noticed that there are 71 privateers in total, (36 SF and 35 PF) and 72 hangers. Now, all the privateers came from the original hanger ships, so why the discrepancy?

If you are sure about the 72 hangars (but we may have to recheck their count) then i guess we have to find Pathfinder XXXVI - whereever it might be.

Thanks dar, updated your starfinder :)

If you are sure about the 72 hangars (but we may have to recheck their count) then i guess we have to find Pathfinder XXXVI - whereever it might be.

Just rechecked and there is 71 :dunce: :)

Dear Lord...

Great job John..That is a lot of work..bump for a great thread! :D

A few changes in the Equus ownerships:
Joe Mr-Joey Force -> James Francis Cameron;
Diana LOVE Brand -> Holidae H1 Inn;

The other Equuses im not sure who owns them yet...

Sold my privateer - Starfinder III

Starfinder XXXI crystal crissy dunstone at RT ss

Greets.

Not sure of this qualifies (is it even real?)... but here it is:

death_star.jpeg

Thread:
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?267070-Death-Star-Creation-We-need-you!

Just seen Pathfinder VI, owner name shows as The Smuggler Queen

for your info :)

Just a quick Update John:
StarFinder XV:
Owned by Sakuba
Managed by AdriAnna Groosk

Ultimate Spirit Chaser Shirow has recently purchased the StarFinder III and I would like to thank him for his continued dedication to EFA and for the great job he did with the StarFinder XV whilst it was under his tenure;

Sakuba

Hyun Soo Jang bought the Starfinder XXV from Anhithe

some confusion on the starfinder xxx and pathfinder xxx.. I recently purchased the pathfinder xxx from dar.. hes listed as owning the starfinder..

Back