The Horror!

Ori'sWorld

Guardian
Ori
I guess this is a bug :scratch2: looks kinda scary :eyecrazy: anyway! to get your avatar to become a possessed mouthless demon just swim on the waters surface then jump out :yay: your avatar will levitate in the air just above the water doing the karate kid pose (crane kick) :laugh: after a short time drop back into the water as good as new...

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/showimage.php?i=255374&c=20

Last edited:
I guess this is a bug :scratch2: looks kinda scary :eyecrazy: anyway! to get your avatar to become a possessed mouthless demon just swim on the waters surface then jump out :yay: your avatar will levitate in the air just above the water doing the karate kid pose (crane kick) :laugh: after a short time drop back into the water as good as new...

Very funny thanks

This has been happening since I've started back in February, but back then.... you would jump out of the water flying slowly into space. lol

I was on a TP run with a society member when I jumped while swimming and bam! I just started floating higher and higher.

This has been happening since I've started back in February, but back then.... you would jump out of the water flying slowly into space. lol

I was on a TP run with a society member when I jumped while swimming and bam! I just started floating higher and higher.
This is nothing new OP :laugh: this has been around all year round. Btw Javier there are two ways of doing this one is just lagg when u hoover for a while then land again. The other if done properly will "still" make you take off into orbit, though I think it has to be done near a server border but only Oberon can verify this :D.

wow! ok! will try and encounter that :D be crazy to be captured in a gravity flux! one of the many unsolved mysteries of EU :eyecrazy:

This is nothing new OP :laugh: this has been around all year round. Btw Javier there are two ways of doing this one is just lagg when u hoover for a while then land again. The other if done properly will "still" make you take off into orbit, though I think it has to be done near a server border but only Oberon can verify this :D.

Oh alright Mark. Thanks for clearing that up for me seeing as I thought it was fixed. Guess when I get really bored, I'll go take a dip in the ocean! ;)

Back