The Hunt Club

BladesofTalos

Old Alpha
Hello folks, I just wanted to let you all know of a new project that I've decided to undertake in order to allow more people to enjoy team hunting here in the Entropia Universe. Ever since the addition of the codex to the game, there has been ever more reason to get together with folks for team hunting, something that used to be very popular back in the day but I feel like has gone to the wayside in recent years. The idea I had was to create a positive place to be able to meet folks looking to do some team hunting, maybe with people you've met before and possibly with ones that you haven't. With everything that has happened in the world over the past year and half, I think we all need some more positive community interaction in our lives, things to bring us together rather than drive us apart. My goal is to start up a hunting club where hunters can easily connect with one another based on their hunting interests, their damage levels, and just wanting to get out and have a good time with a group of people. I would love to get some folks added to the roster of the hunt club and hopefully get some team hunting going. Anybody wishing to join to try out the hunt club only needs to post here, with the following information, and I will add your name to the list and make a little BIO. The only info you need is:

1. Full Avatar name
2. The highest dps you like to hunt with (based on actual dps from weapon compare tool http://www.entropiawiki.com/WeaponCompareV2.aspx)
3. The average dps you like to hunt with (based on actual dps from weapon compare tool http://www.entropiawiki.com/WeaponCompareV2.aspx)
4. Your 3 Favorite mobs you like to hunt (If you have more thats fine! go ahead and add them)
5. Whether or not you like to do barbarella hunts (or guns of similiar damage).

So a forum response I would love to see would look something like this

Legendary Blades101 OfTalos
85 Max Dps
40 Average Dps
Traskeron, Mollisk, Maffoid
Yes to Barbarella hunts

Some form of response with that information would be very helpful for adding to the list.

I have already setup an in game private channel which I currently have set to public, I may later have to restrict access to invite only depending on how things go. But for now I'd like to make it as easy to access for people as possible, and for those looking to join in on the fun the channel name is #thehuntclub

I only ask that you try to adhere to the following rules in the channel.

1. No use of hate speech of any kind, I want this to be a positive environment for people to meet each other.
2. No selling of items or any form of trading will be done over this channel, there's plenty of trade chats already and I don't wanna see trade spam.
3. No services will be broadcast on the channel chat either, with the only exception being if some team needs a medic, its absolutely fine if they see if anybody wants to play medic for the team.
4. Do not promote any ticketed events at Taxed land areas on this channel, I'm totally fine with organizing team hunts on Land areas, but I don't want this to be free advertisement for folks only looking to make some peds.

Anything else pretty much goes, I am hoping folks will have a fun time and be able to talk about mob spawns, hunting strategies, weapons and armor, and of course getting team hunts together, and pushing through some codex levels together as a community. Anybody wishing to join only needs to respond here, and if you have an idea for a team hunt please feel free to post it! I will try to keep up with a bulletin board of all planned team hunts associated with #thehuntclub here on this thread, in a post following this one, and I will also be trying to host at least 1 group hunt of some type every month myself. I will try to do more than that but I think once a month is something I will be able to commit to atm. I wanna try to grow this as a fun activity for the community, so the more people that join the better.

All Levels of hunters are welcome!

Last edited:
LIST OF HUNT CLUB MEMBERS!

Legendary Blades101 OfTalos
85 Max Dps
40 Average Dps
Traskeron, Mollisk, Maffoid
Yes to Barbarella hunts

marco killy stur
70 Max Dps
4-50 Average Dps
Argonaut, Berycled, Daikiba
Yes to Barbarella hunts

Erebereberto Ma Fe
180 Max Dps
1-180 Average Dps
Proteron, Rextelum, Leviathan
Yes to Barbarella hunts

Lucho Mucho Ireton
85 Max Dps
Any Dps for average hunting
Araneatrox, Atrox, Longtooth
Yes to Barbarella hunts

Phenikus Phen Tasdian
50.5 Max Dps
28 Average Dps
Any mobs!!
Yes to Barbarella hunts

Barter BarterTrader Trader
150 Max DPS
100 Average Dps
Exarosaur, Feffox, Globster

Yes to Barbarella hunts

Bregi Ardorj-Njarr Fnorj Fjark
70 Max Dps
Any mobs!
Yes to Barbarella hunts

Larry DuneEmperor Dunlap
220 Max Dps
220 Average Dps
Caperon, Proteron, Osseocollum, Brood of XXX, Gokibushi, Warlock, Calmsoid, Rextelum, Leviathan
Yes to Barbarella hunts

charley moondog 1969
100 Max Dps
70 Average Dps
Any mobs!
Yes to Barbarella hunts

Dix Trencherman Handley
78 Max Dps
Leviathan, Proteron, Osseocollum
Yes to Barbarella hunts

Ulv Ulven En
50 Max Dps
12-30 average dps
Anything doable with average dps
Yes to Barbarella hunts

Amelia Peeki Lee
43.2 Max Dps
43.2 average dps
Anything doable with average dps
Yes to Barbarella hunts

Mr Odyseo Angel
53 Max Dps
40 average dps
Any mobs!
Yes to Barbarella hunts

Marco Magnifico Schiffano
53.5 Max Dps + 23dmg Amp if needed
35.3 average dps
I am a Daily Mission junkie (so i have no favorites, i go wherever the daily terminal tell me to ^_^)
Yes to Barbarella hunts

Ricardo Ricky Laginha
60 Max DPS
0-60 DPS
Whatever mob is fine
No to Barbarella hunts

Last edited:
THE HUNT CLUB TOP LOOTS!

If you wanna make the loot board, simply make your team name "The Hunt Club" and I will be able to see the Hof lists, and if you nail any good globals you can PM me about those too.

The Hunt Club official hunt # 1 (5/29/2021): 2 Proteron Globals! 50 and 52 pedders

Last edited:
1. Full Avatar name
Marco Killy stur
2. The highest dps you like to hunt with (based on actual dps from Entropia wiki values, not item values)
3. The average dps you like to hunt with (based on actual dps from Entropia wiki values, not item values)
any from 4 to 50 in team
4. Your 3 Favorite mobs you like to hunt (If you have more thats fine! go ahead and add them)
Argo Berycled Daikiba (in team we can kill whatever)
sure

1. Full Avatar name
Erebereberto Ma Fe

2. The highest dps you like to hunt with (based on actual dps from Entropia wiki values, not item values)

3. The average dps you like to hunt with (based on actual dps from Entropia wiki values, not item values)
from 1 to 180 =)

Proteron, Rextelum and Levi's

Yeah .! sounds fun =)

1. Full Avatar name
Lucho Mucho Ireton

any

Araneatrox, Atrox, Longtooth

Yes, I am in

Heya.
Nice idea you have.
Not really interested in doing team hunting but happy to put myself forward as medic for low-mid level excursions.
No charge of course, only team loot,
Using Adjusted Fast Aid Pack.

Now that this loot lag is finally getting better I'm going to be working on figuring out a day for the hunt clubs first official outing. Ill make sure to post about it here under the bulletin section once I have something figured out. It will most likely be on a saturday around 3pm eastern US time

1. Full Avatar name
Phenikus Phen Tasdian
70 Laser Rifle
40 Longblade
No favorites really.
Yes

So I think I got a date set for a hunt. May 29th at around 4 PM Eastern US time, I want to get a group together and go for some proteron. The weapon range of choice for this hunt is roughly the isis LLC 4 weapon size, The IN GAME DPS score of approximately 12-15 which is the starkhov LPR 4, Isis LBC 4, and a couple others from Cyrene and Toulan. RANGED WEAPONS NEEDED. A week should be enough time to grab one, if we dont end up with enough people who get one, we can always switch to barbarella for the hunt. I wanted this first hunt to be accessible to a wide range of hunters, but also have a little bit more dps than the basic barbarella so the proteron kills dont take forever. Hunt will be standard shared loot format, with all items drops (armor/weapon/ random furniture piece/Mindforce chip/heal tool/esi) Being split evenly. if its TT trash we can throw it right in a portable tt terminal and split it up right there, if anybody wants it they can have it for the price minus what their cut would be. If we get a big item with MU, the group will decide what to do with it, whether that be list it on auction or here on the PCF. Then when the item sells we divy up the peds to the members of that hunt. All Pretty standard stuff. Im aiming to have some good globals and hopefully get some codex done for folks.

If we get less than 6 hunters, we can either go for something like armax, atrox, or any other agreed upon mob you may not normally hunt. But I am hoping to get atleast 6, and hopefully more. If you wish to join the hunt please either PM me in game or post here! I will add you to the roster for the hunt, which will be listed under the Bulletin board.

Last edited:
1. Full Avatar name
Bregi Ardorj-Njarr Fnorj Fjark
70 Clubs or BLP Rifle
Anything goes.
Anything goes.
Yes.

I don't think that I can attend to a lot of hunts, but I like the idea and would do my best to join.

Larry DuneEmperor Dunlap
89.3 DPS
75-89.3 DPS
Caperon, Proteron, Osseocollum, Brood of XXX, Gokibushi, Warlock, Calmsoid, Rextelum, Levaithan, etc

I will give it a try if I am around

Last edited:
I would like to join :

1. Full Avatar name
Charley Moondog 1969
100 dps
70 dps
Anything goes.
Yes.

Last edited:
Saturday hunt is still on! I think with one more person we'll definitely have enough for proterons. Currently 8 spots still open. We have several folks who are maybes, but people who get their spot reserved get priority!

Dix Trencherman Handley
78 Max Dps
Any mobs, but especially ones too big for me to solo" Leviathan, Proteron, Osseo,...
Yes to Barbarella hunts

Ulv Ulven En

50 max dps
12-30 average dps
Anything doable with my average dps
Yes to barbarella

Just a reminder for the upcoming hunt, we are using IN GAME DPS this time around for picking the guns. In the future I think we will set a dps based on cumulative damage from the weapon compare tool, using stats like ring buffs and things. But for the purpose of this first test hunt, we'll just stick with the weapon choices in that damage range for the parameters.

Todays they day folks! Hunt starts in a little under 6 hours. Make sure to snag a weapon in the dps range before the hunt. Thats 12-15 in game dps, not weapon compare dps.

Looking forward to killing some proterons today!

Thanks for organizing this hunt Talos!
It was good fun and I hope I can join in next time.

I took one random picture and both globals, the first one too late and the second nog quite in time either.

index.php

index.php

index.php

Hey that last one was great though, the little global notification box had the global in it still. Thanks for uploading them!

Hey everybody, we got another hunt club event coming up next weekend!

Saturday June 12th, 2021: Caperon Hunt with Combustive attack chips IV and V

Time: 4:00 PM EST (20:00:00 Entropia Universe time)

Thought it would be cool to get some caperon kills in as a group. Also keep and eye out we might do a barbarella hunt on some mulman if we can get enough folks, the little ones shouldnt be too bad for a group of 6 or more. Ill figure that out once its closer. But for now let me know if you wanna get added to the hunt roster for the caperon hunt on saturday!

We got 5 people so far signed up on the bulletin board for the combustive chip hunt on saturday. Couple more people we might be doing caperon stalkers.

Message me here, post in this thread, or contact me in game via pm or the hunt club chat link.

I have just bought a chip for Saturday

1. Full Avatar name
Amelia Peeki Lee

2. The highest dps you like to hunt with (based on actual dps from weapon compare tool http://www.entropiawiki.com/WeaponCompareV2.aspx)

3. The average dps you like to hunt with (based on actual dps from weapon compare tool http://www.entropiawiki.com/WeaponCompareV2.aspx)

Anything

Yes

For this weekend are we allowed to use neopsion amps on the chipe are we doing it unamped ?

For those using combustive 5 chips, Only the chips for this weekend , Ive been trying to keep it easy for folks so theres less to have to buy each hunt. But for those using the combustive 4 chip, you can use up to a neopsion 5 amp i think to get closer in damage to the combustive 5. I stress that this is not necessary, but it is an option for folks just trying to get their damage up a bit.

Also any rings can be worn, but its probably a bit overkill to chug like a 15 mg pill on top of maxed out reload from rings, so i think well just stay away from the pills. Makes it more fair for folks using the base setup.

Ok, noted - I have my combustive V at the ready

Back